main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collectables

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Jersey Jedi77, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Jersey Jedi77

Jersey Jedi77 Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2020
    Hello, I am a new member and wondering where is the best place to sell the following:
    (2) r2d2-c3po vintage 1977 full-size stand-ups that were set up in record stores to promote
    the 1977 album "the story of star wars" Original boxes with set up instructions, one has been set
    up in the past, the other never set up.
    I have never seen this item for sale anywhere, I believe quite rare. Any suggestions or comments would
    be greatly appreciated. Not positive that this is the correct forum/thread for this question. Thank you.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We usually suggest eBay for sales. Sounds like a unique item. Normally we tell people to try searching recent closed eBay auctions on the item in question but with something rare like that you might not find anything. Our sister site Rebelscum is more collecting-oriented so you might also ask over there. You have to register to post but it's free.They have classified sections as well - we don't allow sales/advertising here.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  3. Jersey Jedi77

Jersey Jedi77 Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2020
    Thank you so much for the help, I will try Rebelscum

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Good luck!