main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Collecting Club

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DaDarth, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Here guys.... this is the complete EIII Figure checklist for the April 2 sale...

http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/4-2-checklist.pdf

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks Dan :) Hopefully most of the toys will make it to Canada.

3. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Amazingly... I got all the figs I wanted... so really... I'm done now... (except I still need some of the older ones)...

4. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I picked up a bunch of stuff and are in the process of setting everything up.

5. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    How has everyone been doing with the ROTS collectables :)

6. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Well... Zellers in Milton Has damn near everything... and no one is shopping there because of renovations that are happening... Kinda funny...

The Walmart here on the other hand has NOTHING... they have yet to recieve their shipment... BUT!!!! they already have the EIII Hardcover at 40% off!!!

7. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    We has problems with the Zellers near us, Walmart was well worse. I convinced Mike to go Toys R Us and he got a ton of things there.

8. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Zellers in Milton STILL has all the figs... well... all except the Blue guard... so if you need any... they are almost all still there... Tons and Tons... and they have the blades both the plain and electronic... Also they have the larger sets.. like the Ani to Vader set (I got this one myself)...

and for good measure I bought 3 out of 5 Star Wars Kites...

9. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I found everyhing that I was looking for and I had some help with some American friends in regards to the Blue guard, Lava Vader, and Holo Yoda. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to get a CIII Vader !!!

10. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    me too! and more importantly... the Trooper Topper!!

11. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Heee Haw... Alex got me one of them Sandtroopers from C3!... Winner!!... and I've pre-ordered my plush M&M Trooper...

Is it me... or is there a HUGE over supply of figs this time?... when I really colleced they were hard to find... now I can get a complete set damn near anywhere!...

12. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I have heard that Toys R Us in Canada will be getting
    the holo Yodas.

As reported on snowtroopers.ca:

From what we have been told, TRU will also have the Holographic Yoda for a promotion starting on May 14th. It will have a price of $14.99cad and will be free with a purchase of 3 ROTS figures($30.00?).Details should be in that weeks flyer, if you want to check it is in the computers under SKU# 85732 E-EX-E3-Yoda Holo. There is a chance it will be put out early as the exclusive figures have in the past. This information is subject to change and we will post more details as they arise.

-----

13. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks for the C3 Vader John :D

14. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    i might be interested, as long as membership is not linked to income... i saw all the hasbro chunky stuff at CIII the x-wing is so awesome i want it real bad. Oh, such an expensive obsession.

15. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I know the feeling as I am paying off an engagement ring and saving for a wedding :)

16. grey_starr

Jan 22, 2004
    Burgerking will have a huge offering this year... from plush to SD figs... 31 in all... My 16th!!

17. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I guess that I will be eating lots of burgers this summer [face_laugh]

18. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Oh i know the burgerking stuff was awesome eh?

@ our bugerking they let me buy just the toy. Don't they do that everywhere? Of course i always have to buy three...each kid and me. Man, it was expensive enough before i had them to share the enthusiasm. [face_hypnotized]

19. TVB1138

TVB1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    Oh man!

I forgot about the Burger King Promos, with that, and the Toronto Sun Pins, having gone to CIII, buying several advance tickets for the movie...

...That's it I really need to knock over a bank to pay for all this...any one up for helping me?

20. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I think that is a very good idea :)

21. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    UPDATE--- selceted lego on sale at zellers. also some of the (older) figures were on sale at Silver Snail when i was there last sunday, got Threepio and chewie galactic heros. :)

we can plan the bank gig tommorrow.... Troy forgot to mention the cost of the tickets to see it a couple of more times...in digital @different theatres, he forgot some other cost but i don't remember what.

i heard the zellers in Oakville @ Hopedale mall is well stocked. Apparently our toys r us has no Yodas, but i also heard they will be a toys r us exclusive.

But what about the cereal promos in the states? i want an R2 bowl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.