main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collection Photos Thread V.2 (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jun 6, 2011.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I host my photos on Photobucket. They give you lots of great options, you just grab the standard email/url and click on the photo guy in the formatting tools in the post and insert it.

You can pick sizes to display for the photos also :)

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015
    Here's pics of my collection. Pretty much only collect TBS figures.

Overall view:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tried to arrange them by film, though I put the whole PT together, since we've gotten so few of them.

PT:

[​IMG]

ANH:

[​IMG]

TESB:

[​IMG]

ROTJ:

[​IMG]

TFA:

[​IMG]

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Nice! good job w/ getting all of those from TFA. I still haven't gotten my pre-order of Rey yet :(

4. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Cool pics. Don't collect the 6" line, but these all look great.

whostheBossk likes this.
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I spent all evening deboxing most of the Star Wars The Force Awakens Jakku stuff. My former EU shelf is now gone. Click HERE to view pics!

whostheBossk and Juke Skywalker like this.
  6. Blur

Aug 11, 1999
    Great pics., Padme. I'm not collecting any of TFA toys (no room!), but these do look cool. I still take a look at them whenever I go shopping....

7. Pax Sithus

Pax Sithus Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 6, 2014
    Perpetually growing display. Much customization.[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Pax Sithus

Dec 6, 2014
  9. Blur

Aug 11, 1999
    Wow, Pax Sithus - amazing pics! Really like the custom paint jobs you did on the vehicle(s) and figure(s).

10. Millennium Falcon 888

Millennium Falcon 888 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Here are yours truly together with four "co-stars" (two TIE Fighters and two X-Wings - including the nice Black Leader) - all of us are Hot Wheels miniatures and we came from various local Toys R' Us stores. While I came with the First Order TIE Fighter in a pair (priced at MYR58.90), the rest of us were in individual packs costing MYR25.90 each!

Thanks to the movie becoming such a huge phenomenon even here in Malaysia, I cannot find these Hot Wheels models anymore, whether in the bigger or express-sized Toys R Us outlets, or even any other toy store for that matter (which makes me thankful that I bought these models way back around end-November, before the hype grew too massive)! =D=
    [​IMG]

11. Millennium Falcon 888

Jan 6, 2016
    And as a fun shot, here's a photo of me appearing in the skies and perfectly silhouetted with the morning sun - seems like I'm a spacecraft coming to Earth with a message from Heaven, haha! :p:falcon:
    [​IMG]

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Nice pictures there Pax and Falcon 888 :)

Kylo Maul :)

[​IMG]

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    CrazyMike - we need updated pics of your collection - stat!

14. Linda Jewell

Linda Jewell Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2016
    Don't know about toys and other stuff but this Finn style is amazing and found exactly the same. [​IMG]

15. Millennium Falcon 888

Jan 6, 2016
    Anyone here lives in a city that has an outlet of the renowned "Royal Selangor" (the website, www.royalselangor.com, has a long list of overseas outlets including more than 60 in the USA and Canada) They are the makers of supposedly the world's finest pewter, all the way from where the Milli Falcon is currently based (she's operating in Malaysia and Singapore), and bagged the contract to produce Star Wars memorabilia, in conjunction with The Force Awakens. In fact, they also made some very nice Lord of The Rings stuff, a few years ago!

I saw this very nice Death Star trinket box that looks almost like the real thing, but it costs a rather hefty MYR371.00, which translates to USD84.00 (based on today's exchange rate of USD1.00 = MYR4.40). This is something that I want for my growing Star Wars memorabilia and once I've saved up enough money, I'm sure to get that Death Star! =D=:deathstar:
    [​IMG]

whostheBossk likes this.
  16. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015
    Expanded and redid the collection a bit. Added poster backdrops, and TFA stuff alone necessitated me to go to more space. The posters are actually attached by velcro, so as need be, I can move the figures and the posters behind them to create more or less space for each film.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Pax Sithus

Dec 6, 2014
    Blurr -Thank you kindly. I love doing customs. Will post more and my Sideshows shortly.

CrazyMike -Thanks. I seriously want a pair of those Ren goggles/shades..

18. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Nice collection Mikey :)

Pax they had them for sale here in Canada when TFA was released.

Sorry guys I will get some pics posted this weekend. I have been moving things around trying to make space for more TFA memorabilia.

19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah figuring out where to put the new stuff was an agonizing decision for me. I desperately need more display shelves so I can spread things out so my collection isn't so crammed. Can't wait to see pics when you're done Mike!

I keep wondering if Steven Sansweet's head's been exploding w/ all of the new merchandise.

whostheBossk likes this.
  20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd be interested to know how much $$$ he's spent so far on it.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I know. My goal is going to be to not get (or much of) Rogue One stuff and only focus on the anthologies that related to characters that I like (like the Han Solo movie coming.) But it's so hard when you're a collector to not get sucked into the madness of wanting new stuff. I have to think that for him, it's just got to be bad, because he collects EVERYTHING.

Darth Maul Apprentice and Giovs like this.
  22. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
  23. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    A few pics. I will take more this week. That is Watson my golden retriever posing with Darth Maul.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Haha Watson was helping out! So cute!

whostheBossk likes this.
  25. TyrannosaurTJ

TyrannosaurTJ Jedi Padawan star 1

May 7, 2016
    Decided to do some photos of my Imperials I have sort of positioned in their "base" diorama of sorts. I do have other SW stuff, but those are in storage at the moment and I lack the space to have them all out. I decided to change gears though in terms of my collecting by focusing on my favorite faction of the series.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for anything too blurry and reviving an old-ish kind of thread.

LAJ edit - image URLs updated at user request.