main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collection

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by BobaDEC, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaDEC

BobaDEC Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2005
    Hey all. I just signed up. I'm in the process of selling my collection, it consists of all loose figures and vehicles from 1995 up to 2002. Coincidentally, 2002 is the year I met my wife. Think there is a connection there? I crossed over. For the first time in my life, there is actually something that comes before Star Wars. If anyone is interested is purchasing some stuff, let me know. I don't have a digital camera, but since we are all in the same area, you can always stop by. Plus this way, we won't have to pay for shipping. :) Hope to hear from you all, or at least someone.

2. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    welcome Boba, Unforntunately I dont have the means to purchase your stuff.

but I would suggest holding onto as much stuff as possible.

problem is Ebay has ruined the market completely.

Now if you have early TPM lego we could talk a bit.

I never got any of those.

3. BobaDEC

BobaDEC Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2005
    No I don't. Sorry. If you know of anyone else in this forum who is looking though, let them know for me. Thanks.

4. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    ok, if you want to sell some of your stuff there is a fanforce board that allows that. Go ahead and pm the RSA contact Strawbary.

5. SillyBilly555

SillyBilly555 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2005
    Yeah, i sound interested, i have a collection of my own, if u want any info on me just ask.

6. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    I would love to get some more stuff, but at the moment my entire room is filled to the brim with stuff... I've accumulated all the ROTS figures, with 4 or 5 variations and the Sneak previews, which is like 65 figures, plus about 30 OTC& Saga Figures, and all these are unopened and in a storage bin in the corner of my room! My old figures are in the basement, all open, in 2 small containers. My closet is jammed with cereal, pop tart, fruit snack and kudos boxes, and I have a big Hess display thing that held Star Wars skittles/M&M's, which has all the wrappers I've accumulated.

I guess I'll have to pass until I find a place for all this stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.