main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collectors Cards

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth Ren 24, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Darth Ren 24

Darth Ren 24 Jedi Padawan

Jun 7, 2020
    Hello folks,
    I've been looking at getting into collecting Star Wars cards but have no idea where to start. Had a quick look on wikipedia, ebay and other sites around the web, it seems there is just so many different collections. Is there anyone who would be able to advise on where is best to start ect? Any advice would be appreciated!
    Cheers

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Well it depends on what era of star wars you like the most and also if you want chances at autographed cards or if you want the tcg I know there are even mandalorian cards and star wars mastervisions from 1995 which began the movie cards and if you want to go more the trading card game route there is 1995 star wars premiere which started the tcg , thats all I can think of now but either way you want too go I would say ebay is the way to go but for new card sets go to amazon. I hope I helped

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  3. Darth Ren 24

Jun 7, 2020
    Would you know if there is a websites for trading or even a website that has a full list of the sets?

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We don't allow buying/selling/trading here but our sister site Rebelscum does - there are classified sections in the forum. There's also a Photo Archive section. Don't know if it has trading cards in but that might be a good place to start.

Darth Ren 24 likes this.
  5. Darth Ren 24

Jun 7, 2020
    Thank you mate !

LAJ_FETT likes this.