main
side
curve

Collector's TAP CAFE XV everyone is welcome here !!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by CrazyMike, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 4, 2018
    No problem you are a brilliant photographer!!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 12, 2017
    I like the contrast between the sandstone and the snow. Spider Rock really stands out from the rest of the landscape (the long shadow it casts adds a sense of scale). I tend to associate Arizona with very warm weather, so it’s interesting to see how it looks in the winter.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2002
    I love my state in winter. I really want to get to the Grand Canyon after they've had tons of snow to photograph it.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 24, 2005
    just voted and put on my facebook page. I don't get a lot of foot traffic but maybe worth one or two nods hopefully

5. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 24, 2005
    I came out of hibernation today, last two weeks in Rehab have been a real test to my strength, I can now see the beginning of the end of the tunnel though. I will be released from Rehab this coming Tuesday, so I will have spent three weeks here altogether. I will then be at my sister-in-law's for two to three weeks while I get in home OT and PT. While that is happening my family is looking for us a new apartment, the therapists here at rehab say I will no longer be able to manage living in a second story apartment. So I am pretty much putting my life in my son's hands. I know he did not expect to have to take care of me till I was at least in my late sixties, I just turned 53 last friday, so I guess this is a bit of a surprise for us all. In any case I am happy that I have made enough progress to feel up to posting.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Glad you are feeling better!

Master_Rebado likes this.