main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collector's TAP CAFE XV everyone is welcome here !!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by CrazyMike, Sep 28, 2007.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That's good news, Mike. I'm glad she got it!

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Jeannette is very happy Les. Hopefully the card will arrive in 4-6 weeks. Speaking of a few weeks that Entertainment Earth Elite Forces of the Republic should be available soon.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Morning all! It's sunny here and in the 50s F. It was cold last night though - down in the 30s. Some areas had frost but not Greater London. Time to put the heat on!

4. Tim_In_CT

Tim_In_CT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Hey that's great news Mike. Congrats Jeannette!! =D=

5. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Now all I need to do is to improve my spelling Tim 8-} Good morning :)

It was another rough evening work wise and I am sure today will not be any different.
    There were some DNS changes last week and since then I have had nothing but grief as
    I try and find the problem.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Ouch - sounds rough, Mike. Tim probably knows more about that than I do since he works in Networks/Data Comms..

7. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I am averaging about 17 hours of OT a week because of all the problems Les. One day I will be able to take a vacation :)

8. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Got the Transformers 2-disc Special Edition DVD with the transforming Optimus Prime box.

The back of the accompanying comic book is interesting... a Bumblebee Evolutions 2-pack?

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'm afraid I'm not into the Transformers. The closest I've come is the Boba Fett/Slave I Transformer (and it was a gift).

10. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Hey gang! Hope all is well. I just said goodbye to my boyfriend a little while ago. It's always hard when he leaves. We had a GREAT time though.

I want to go rent Transformers. I've never really been into Transformers, but the trailers looked excellent so I'm going to give it a shot. We watched Superman Returns last night. My boyfriend had seen it, but I hadn't. I really enjoyed it.

11. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Not the Jango Fett/Slave I Transformer? :p

12. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I just picked up the HD-DVD of Transformers but there is one problem. The HD DVD player I was going to buy is out of stock so I am going to have to wait to watch it.

13. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    TF is out on dvd? Great, I'll be sure to get a copy of it!

Anyway, TGIF! [face_dancing]. The weather's supposed to be quite mild today. Well, dry and sunny at least. It seems that Linet is a bit under the weather though. Yesterday she said her hair hurts. I think she had a headache. The fact that she's still asleep, is also not quite normal. o_O

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002

I've seen Jango but the stores want around £13 for it. I don't like it that much. If I see it for half-price it might be different. :)

Morning all - it's a sunny but chilly day here. It's supposed to get up in the 50s F.

Incom - maybe Linet is getting a cold or something.

15. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Good morning everyone :) TGIF !!! Linet sounds like she is coming down with or fighting some sort of a bug Incom. It is Jeannette and my first anniversary this Sunday so we are going to be celebrating tonight by having a really nice dinner.
    Hopefully it will be a quiet evening work wise.

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Happy Anniversary to you and Jeannette, Mike!=D=

17. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Thanks Les :) I do not know how she has been able to put up with me :)

18. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Congrats you two [face_peace]!

Well, this morning Linet actually was very much the cheerful, jumping little girl she always is. False alarm, I guess [face_mischief]

19. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    Well you almost didn't survive last night with you being hyper and me being tired :p

20. Tim_In_CT

Dec 2, 2002
    I say the same thing about Leslie. I have a ballpark idea of how many years but I'll defer to my better half for the amount of time we have been partners... [face_love][:D]:*

How long ago did we meet at the Black Goose Grille in Darien?

(Thank you Ed Black wherever you are..)

21. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    We had a great evening and had a nice dinner. Jeannette went to bed just as the problems at work began :)

22. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Morning all! Bright & sunny here. If it's warm enough to sit in the sun after lunch I will. I'm about halfway through the new Death Star novel and it is pretty good. If you read the Medstar novels and liked them you would probably like this. There are quite a few references to that series along with one of the characters from it as well.

Sorry to hear about your work problems, Mike. Tim gets to spend his weekend doing router changes and wiring stuff at work so no rest for him either.

The Rugby World Cup Final is tonight - England vs South Africa. I hope England win!

23. Tim_In_CT

Dec 2, 2002
    Morning all,

A rather soggy day here, but of course "We needed the rain" is the regular chant all around.

Mike and Jeannette, (A belated happy anniversary) I hope your problms cleared out without too much bother. My work project tonight involves about 30 switches in ten cabinets with an eight hour change window (8 to 10 people). So, depending on what doesn't come back up will really decide on how well everything goes. ;)

And to answer the question so deftly sidestepped:

"How long ago did we meet at the Black Goose Grille in Darien?"
    Let's just say that Ronald Reagan was president at the time. [face_laugh]

24. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002

Don't worry Tim, you are still early as our anniversary is actually tomorrow but we didn't want to do anything on Sunday because Mike normally goes to bed at 8/9pm because of getting up at 3:30am for work.

25. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Good morning everyone :) It is Halloween decorating weekend for us as we have our annual Halloween party next weekend.