main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Come on people

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Somebody_For_Someone, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Somebody_For_Someone

Somebody_For_Someone Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2001
    Okay so I keep reading all these threads where people go on about how it's so terrible that so many people have died because of the tsunamis and all - but why aren't people doing anything about it if it's so terrible? people, please donate even just a little bit of your money and get everyone you know (and even the people you don't) to do it as well, not just for this, because there are so many other things going on in the world that we have completely forgotten about.

2. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    So... how much did you put in?... and if I'm not mistaken... Canada put in 1 mill that very day!... with more to come... Canadians ARE helping!...

3. Davin_Leikvold

Davin_Leikvold Jedi Master star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    I think there are many tragic events that occur around the world. However, I think Grey_Starr is right. Canada has contributed alot towards world issues and so has the United States. I heard US Troops arrived at the scene to help the injured. As far as where Canada stands, I think we are in the ideal situation to help along-side US troops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.