main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_jag-I?m a little late on the reply but hey.
    You know what they say- better late than never! ;)

It?s almost impossible for me to be patient!
    Welcome to the club

You still have soccer? I figured it would have been done already.
    I play soccer year round- in the fall with my high school; and winter, spring, and part of the summer with my other team.

Yay! That means we should be getting it sometime in December! :D
    I'm working on it!

Stress is not very fun. Plot bunnies = good.
    Got to agree with you there...

Whoa? that?s a lot of stuff that you?ll be starting up then. Websites are annoying. lol. I had a Harry Potter one for about a year but then I just couldn?t keep it up anymore because I had to go through so much crap to get it to work. Although now I?m thinking I might start another website for my fan fiction. lol.
    I've been meaning to start a website for a while (try two years or so), and hopefully I'll have the time to do it, while I take a break. Jeez, time's flying by- I can't believe it's just a couple weeks until Christmas! [face_shocked] ;) [face_mischief]

~Lady Amouri

Quote of the Day: I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I play soccer year round- in the fall with my high school; and winter, spring, and part of the summer with my other team.
    Oh. :D That sounds like JO (junior olympic) volleyball... still trying to find a team close to me to join though. ;)

I've been meaning to start a website for a while (try two years or so), and hopefully I'll have the time to do it, while I take a break.
    lol. Hopefully this isn't one of those things where you keep saying I've been meaning to do it, maybe I'm do it this weekend... that weekend goes by... I'll do it this weekend. :p I do that. [face_blush]

Jeez, time's flying by- I can't believe it's just a couple weeks until Christmas!
    I know! :D 25 days til Christmas and 28 days til my birthday! :D I'm doing a countdown. [face_blush]

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Oh. That sounds like JO (junior olympic) volleyball... still trying to find a team close to me to join though.
    It probably is close to something like that.

lol. Hopefully this isn't one of those things where you keep saying I've been meaning to do it, maybe I'm do it this weekend... that weekend goes by... I'll do it this weekend. I do that.
    Same here. I just have to nag my dad a bit more into letting me. He said I could, but he would have to help me (or something like that)

I know! 25 days til Christmas and 28 days til my birthday! I'm doing a countdown.
    Same here. Your birthday is December 28? My friend and my brother's birthdays are both on that day!

And here's a quick teaser for the sequel:

<<<<<>>>>>
    ?Jag, flying is a huge part of my heart. I think that not being able to fly would be almost as bad as losing you,? she told him as she pressed her lips against his.

The stark simplicity of the statement was near staggering with the amount of love it contained. ?I know. That?s one of the reasons I love you, woman,? he answered before taking the kiss deeper.

When they came up for air, she teasingly asked him, ?One of the reasons? What, may I ask, are the others??

?We don?t have enough time; I?d need years to tell you everything that I love about you. Besides, don?t you have a sparring match with Kyp to get to?? he reminded her.

The golden glow that lust created in her eyes disappeared, chased away by shock as she hurriedly looked at her chrono, then back up at him. ?Oh, sithspit!?

<<<<<>>>>>

~Lady Amouri

4. Arissa

Arissa Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    :eek: Oh my, Compications was finished and I didn´t notce :eek: [face_plain] :_|

And I didn´t review in ages , I´m sorry Lt. :(

But already a teaser for the sequel :D yummy [face_love]

Edits: well, the lack of poasting is not good for my English....

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    It probably is close to something like that.
    How many times a week do you practice?

Same here. I just have to nag my dad a bit more into letting me. He said I could, but he would have to help me (or something like that)
    lol. My dad's a computer guy so he can help me but most of the time he's not home and I'm not very good with figuring out how things work. [face_blush] What does your dad do?

Your birthday is December 28?
    Yep, I'll be 15! :D The only thing I don't like about that is that it's too close to Christmas... my parents say I already got enough stuff for Christmas so I don't need anything. [face_plain]

My friend and my brother's birthdays are both on that day!
    Really? That's cool! Now I know a bunch of people that have the same b-day as me. lol. Me (obviously :p ), my cousin, my best friend, some girl from volleyball camp, this creepy old guy I met on the street, your brother and your friend! lol. Lots of people and probably alot more that I don't want to know. :p

That teaser was... yummy. [face_mischief] Some J/J mush is good and Jaina forgeting about Kyp is [face_laugh]

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Arissa- Oh my, Compications was finished and I didn´t notce
    [face_shocked] That is a shocker! [face_shocked]

And I didn´t review in ages , I´m sorry Lt.
    Don't worry about it! 8-}

But already a teaser for the sequel yummy
    Yep :D And that's only part of the post [face_love] [face_devil]

Jaina_and_Jag- How many times a week do you practice?
    We're just doing preseason stuff, but we practice twice a week, and we have scrimmages on Sundays.

lol. My dad's a computer guy so he can help me but most of the time he's not home and I'm not very good with figuring out how things work. What does your dad do?
    My dad's pretty good with computers, but I'm getting better. He's in business management (I think... :confused: ;) )

Yep, I'll be 15! The only thing I don't like about that is that it's too close to Christmas... my parents say I already got enough stuff for Christmas so I don't need anything.
    Cool! Not getting presents sucks. It's like that for my friend, but not like that for my brother [face_plain]

Really? That's cool! Now I know a bunch of people that have the same b-day as me. lol. Me (obviously ), my cousin, my best friend, some girl from volleyball camp, this creepy old guy I met on the street, your brother and your friend! lol. Lots of people and probably alot more that I don't want to know.
    Wow...that's alot of people...And how did that creepy old guy you met on the street know when your birthday was? or rather, how do you know his birthday?

That teaser was... yummy. Some J/J mush is good and Jaina forgeting about Kyp is [face_laugh]
    Yes..it is...

Just so you all know, I'm working on a vignette series...about our favorite guy: Jag [face_love] Anyways, if I ever work some of the stuff out, it should be pretty interesting... [face_devil]

Catch you all later!

~Lady Amouri

The sun rises at the break of dawn...if it expected me to rise with it, it'd rise later

7. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Hmm, love the teaser CaD and the vignette series on Jag. Very :cool: Looking forward to them.

8. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    I loved the teaser, CaD. [face_love]

A Jag viggie series! Woohoo. The making of a scoundrel. ;) :p

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    We're just doing preseason stuff, but we practice twice a week, and we have scrimmages on Sundays.
    Cool. I don't think there is preseason for JO volleyball. lol.

My dad's pretty good with computers, but I'm getting better. He's in business management.
    Cool. I'm not very good with computers although I'm much better than my sister who wanted to listen to a CD and didn't know how.

Not getting presents sucks. It's like that for my friend, but not like that for my brother
    [face_laugh] abt your bro. ;)

Wow...that's alot of people...And how did that creepy old guy you met on the street know when your birthday was? or rather, how do you know his birthday?
    The creepy old guy had no idea when my birthday was because I'd never seen him before and he shouldn't have known me... I met him in Orlando next to a McDonalds. He decided to come and talk to me and he was telling me a whole bunch of stuff abt himself like, how many cats he had, how many grand-children he had, how many wives he'd had, how many children he had, what his middle name was (which BTW he told me 4 times), when his birthday was, when his 1st wifes birthday was, how long he'd been married to his first wife, and why he thought she'd left him (BTW i have no idea why. *rolls her eyes*) I was standing there for like half an hour waiting for my sisters to come and pick me up and he talked the entire time. I never knew men talked that much. And I don't think I want them to either. *shudder*

Just so you all know, I'm working on a vignette series...about our favorite guy: Jag
    [face_love] I can't wait! :D

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I'm just popping in here to say IT'S SNOWING HERE!!!

Snow, snow, snow, snow!

I [face_love] snow :D

~Lady Amouri

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO love you

11. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    as it is here. we have over 6 inches already!!!

-jj00

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    J_M_Bulldog- Hmm, love the teaser CaD and the vignette series on Jag. Looking forward to them.
    Glad to hear it!

jagsredlady- I loved the teaser, CaD.
    You should enjoy the sequel then... :D

A Jag viggie series! Woohoo. The making of a scoundrel.
    It should be very...interesting... [face_devil]

Jaina_and_Jag- Cool. I don't think there is preseason for JO volleyball. lol.
    I don't really know what to call it. We play games against other times during the winter, but it isn't our offical season. It's mostly like "tournements", I guess you could call it.

Cool. I'm not very good with computers although I'm much better than my sister who wanted to listen to a CD and didn't know how.
    [face_laugh] LOL!

The creepy old guy had no idea when my birthday was because I'd never seen him before and he shouldn't have known me... I met him in Orlando next to a McDonalds. He decided to come and talk to me and he was telling me a whole bunch of stuff abt himself like, how many cats he had, how many grand-children he had, how many wives he'd had, how many children he had, what his middle name was (which BTW he told me 4 times), when his birthday was, when his 1st wifes birthday was, how long he'd been married to his first wife, and why he thought she'd left him (BTW i have no idea why. *rolls her eyes*) I was standing there for like half an hour waiting for my sisters to come and pick me up and he talked the entire time. I never knew men talked that much. And I don't think I want them to either. *shudder*
    Jeez...That's a bit freaky. You kind of have to feel bad for him though, going up to random people and telling them his life story...

I can't wait!
    8-} Glad to hear it...

JainaJag00- as it is here. we have over 6 inches already!!!
    We've got like a foot! [face_shocked]

~Lady Amouri

We spend the first 12 months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk, and the next 12 years telling them to sit down and shut up.

13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I don't really know what to call it. We play games against other times during the winter, but it isn't our offical season. It's mostly like "tournements", I guess you could call it.
    lol. That's all JO voleyball really is... just a bunch of tournements and crap. lol.

Jeez...That's a bit freaky.
    Yeah...

You kind of have to feel bad for him though, going up to random people and telling them his life story...
    Yeah... kinda... although at the time I was just freaked out. He tried me to give me his e-mail address so we could talk more...

Glad to hear it...
    lol.

We spend the first 12 months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk, and the next 12 years telling them to sit down and shut up.
    [face_laugh]

14. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ah! we wound up with abt 13-15 inches... and my trip got canceled :(. was supposed to see my bf...

-jj00

15. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Yeay a teaser :D

It's harder now to be patient :) :p

16. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
  17. jedi_jaina_solo71786

jedi_jaina_solo71786 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    the ending was AMAZING! I totally loved the story...you're an awesome writer.

18. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Jaina_and_Jag- lol. That's all JO voleyball really is... just a bunch of tournements and crap. lol.
    My official season starts in like March or April. Until then, we participate in random tournements.

Yeah... kinda... although at the time I was just freaked out. He tried me to give me his e-mail address so we could talk more...

Now I feel really bad for him... [face_plain]

[face_laugh]

Got to love it...and my quote yesterday was : "If Barbie's so popular, why do we have to buy her friends?" :D

JainaJag00- ah! we wound up with abt 13-15 inches...
    About a foot here

and my trip got canceled . was supposed to see my bf...
    I'm sorry! Hopefully, you'll see him soon!

Chimpo_the_Sith- Yeay a teaser
    :D :)

It's harder now to be patient
    Sorry! [face_plain] But I can promise most everyone will love the first post... [face_mischief]

Rogue11JS- thanks for the UP!

jedi_jaina_solo71786- the ending was AMAZING!
    Thank you! [face_blush] :)

I totally loved the story...
    Again, thanks! [face_blush]

you're an awesome writer.
    [face_blush] I think I'm redder than a tomato...thank you! :)

Some Random Update Stuff:
    1.)Thank you to everyone who nominated Complications (and me 8-} ) for awards during this year's Winter Fan Fiction Awards!
    Best Novel (2)
    Best Drama Story
    Best Interpretation of a Canon Character- Jaina (2)
    Best Interpretation of a Canon Character- Jagged Fel (3)
    Best Overall Story of the Winter (2)
    Best Author (2)
    Best Interpretation of an Ensemble Cast
    Most Imaginative Story
    Thank you everybody!

2.) I'll be posting a new story soon, as soon as I finish it, in fact, and at the rate I've been writing, it should be done by next weekend. It's for the Winter Holiday Fan Fiction Challange (pretty colors! ;) ). Go check out the various stories already posted! (Mine will be up soon).

3.) I've hit a bit of a writer's block with the sequel for Complications, now tentatively titled All Things Have Beginnings and Endings. However, I'm counting on my Jag Vignette series (tentatively titled Makings of a Man ), and the Holiday Challange (titled Reunion) to hopefully clear those sithly things away.

4.) I NEED MY CHRISTMAS BREAK! My teachers have decided to cram as much stuff as possible into the ten days we have left of school before Christmas break. And, of course, now is when my writing juices are flowing for various stories... [face_plain] Anyways, that's why I might not be on very often (at least not posting-wise 8-} ).

Thank you!

~Lady Amouri

"Laziness is nothing more than resting before you get tired." --Jules Renard

19. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Upping 'cause I'm bored...

IT SNOWED AGAIN!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

20. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    All Things Have Beginnings and Endings Matrix has you ;)

21. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Or, rather, the Matrix has my beta :D

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    PLEASE READ!!!

Alright, I'm participating in the Winter Fan Fiction Challange, but my beta is currently gone (and computerless, so I can't talk to her), so I was wondering if any of you would be willing to do me a favor, and beta this for me...?? Please? :)

Just PM or email me (it's in the profile), if you want to. Thank you SO much!

~Lady Amouri

"Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, Chaos, Anarchy?now that's fun!" - The Crow

23. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
  24. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    WOW! I finally got around to finishing this fic, and all I can say is WOW!

It was just the ending I could have hoped for! Mush, and the promise of more to come... [face_love]

Gotta love Jacen threatening Jag!

Roll on the sequel...

25. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Thanks!

The sequel will be coming along soon. Check out my OC challange fic in the meantime! (Link in one of the posts above)

Here it is: Acceptance

~LtJS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.