main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Complications(NJO J/J and others) Linked Posts

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    post 100!

anyway, can someone please tell me what some drinks (preferably alcholic ones) are in Star Wars?

i've got 100 posts!

2. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    lomin ale, and lum....Whyren's Reserve whiskey from Corellia... all i can think of right now...and congrats on 100 posts! :)

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    thanks for answering. post up soon!

4. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Congrats on 100, Lt!!

hmm.. Let me see.. <runs and digs out all X-wing books>
    Lomin ale (not sure if it's alcoholic..)
    Abrax cognac
    Lum
    Churban brandy
    Corellian brandy
    Corellian whiskey (Wyren's (sp?) Reserve is one..)

I can keep looking through books if you want..

5. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    no, it's alright, Jade. i got what i needed from that. new post up soon!

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    what were the Jedi on the strike team against the voxyn queen?

7. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    The planet? I didn't read the book, but I believe it was Myrkr..

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    what were the Jedi?

9. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Sorry.. couldn't tell you that..

10. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! Great job LJS! Keep it up... i'm on suspense. I feel so sorry for Jag. He's like majorly worried about Jaina and he thinks all is lost. Awy... I sympathize for him. ***sighs***

lates,
    ;)aMi the flying Force monkey

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    another new reader! welcome to my story Amithyst_Blade!

new post up in ten minutes!

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    ~*~*~*~
    One and a half standard months later:
    ?Wow. Mr. Oka?la Rul, you have done a wonderful job. You?ve made this better than I thought possible.?

?Why, thank you, Ms. Solo. Would you like to go on board??

?Of course!?
    ~*~*~*~
    ?Ms. Solo, you are cleared for take off. Thank you for visiting Marklie Shipyards, and we hope you enjoyed your stay.?

Jaina double-clicked her comm in acknowledgement and set a course for Tatoinne. Please still be there Anja. I don?t really want to go looking all over the galaxy for you.

?Ok, I have a three hour wait in hyperspace to make a decision and to come up with some brilliant plans on how to defeat the Yuzhan Vong. Oh, why don?t I just use a thermal detonator to blow up Lord Shimmera?s flagship?? she asked herself. ?Oh, great, now I?m talking to myself, a sure sign that I?m crazy.?
    ~*~*~*~
    Three hours later:

Jaina landed on the night side of Tatoinne without the planet security even bothering to ask her who she was or what her purpose there was. Ha, Tatoinne security is even worse than the security at Cornelia!

She powered down the ship, then quickly headed to her quarters to change into some clothes a little more moisture farmer worthy. First, however, she pulled on a black wig, and slipped some blue contacts into her eyes. After rubbing some dirt on her cheeks, enough to make her look like a moisture farmer, she slipped out of her Jedi robes and her black formfitting jumpsuit and into some clothes that may have started their life as an item of blue clothing but had now become a bland gray. She made sure her blasters were secure at her hips and hidden under the drapes of her clothing. She slipped a knife into a sheath on her arm, and then headed out.
    You had better be here, Anja, she thought as she hopped onto a speeder and blasted out of her hold.
    ~*~*~*~

?A Whyren?s Reserve, please.? Jaina stated as she slipped onto a seat at the bar in the Mos Eisley pub.

?Are you sure you want something that strong? No offense, missy, but you don?t look like you could handle it.?

?I?m part Corellian, now please, my whiskey.?

In answer, the barkeeper ducked down behind the bar and pulled out a glass and a bottle.

?He?s right, you know. You look too young to be drinking that.? a blonde haired young man with brown eyes slid into the seat next to her. ?A lomin ale, please.?

?I?ve seen enough deaths to make this acceptable. Who are you?"

?Marl Karki. And you are??

?Larai.? Jaina replied, slipping into the disguise that she had already planned with Anja and Zekk.

?Oh, Anra said that you would be coming to see her soon. This way.? He dropped a couple of credits on the counter and got off the stool. ?What are you waiting for? Let?s go.?

?Why should I trust you??

?Because Gallendro sent me and told me to tell you spice on Mon Cal.?

?I still don?t trust you, but I?ll go.? Jaina dropped enough credits on the bar counter to pay for her drink and hopped off her stool. She checked with the Force that her blaster was in easy reach if something happened and followed him out of the bar to a speeder. ?So, where are we going??

?I can?t tell you. If I did, I would have to kill you.?

?How much do you know about me??

?Not that much. Just that you are Force-sensitive and have been trained with it.?

?So you are aware that I could just take out of your mind, right??

?Yes. However, Gallendro will probably tell you everything.?

?Whatever.? The two stayed silent for the rest of the journey until they came up to a depilated looking building. ?Let me guess. This is it.?

He ignored her sarcasm and walked into the building.

?Larai! It?s so great to see you, again!? a dark haired woman came jogging up to them and gave Jaina a hug. Jaina saw Karki?s eyes widen at it. He probably didn?t know that I knew Anja. Hmm, I wonder what she?s told them about herself, Jaina wondered.

?Hey, Anja! I thought you were still w

13. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    good post! do we get more soon? :D

14. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Gettin' good, Lt! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D

15. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    just upping this

16. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i think that i should make you guys wait until i get 120 posts to post the next part! what do you think?

17. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    i think it's mean and cruel and heartless! ;) just kidding!

18. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    It's demanding, could be mean, could be cruel.. I like it.. It reminds me of me.. 8-} I demanded to reach page 15 once before I'd post.. there were at least 10 or more left... not 5

19. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
  20. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    just upping this again....

21. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    120! postpostpost! hehe :)

22. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    i'm bored.
    EDIT: ok, ok, i'll post, but i guess i'll have to make you wait until ithis is on a sixth page, but i'm working on the post...

23. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    Oh yeah, I updated... It may be a little short, probably crappy, but it's there...

24. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    See, now this is what I would've done.. just make everyone get it to the next page.. ;)

25. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    hmmm...i never make my readers get me to a certain amount of posts or pages...it's evil, i like it! ;) mental note to self, try this...hehe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.