main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Concept Artists Needed

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Master-Bovarp, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Bovarp

Master-Bovarp Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2006
    Dear Artists,

Hi. I'm relatively new to the FanFilm genre, but am an adamant Star Wars Freak. I've been writing a script called "The Seeds of Change". Basically, it's a story that takes place before the Grand Republic was ever formed. It tells how and why the Republic was formed in the first place. I'm not finished with it, but I'm making strides.

My problem is I need some concept art to help envision and push the film along.

There are three new planets.

1. Monteneil, where there has to be a canyon of some sort that people are being pushed off.

2. Ancion, where there will be a Sith camp and Sith Temple. The third

3. Cap 1: Sub: Zurrak. There's a civil war taking place on this planet, WWI style fighting complete with "No Man's Land", bunkers, and caves.

I also need the design of a transport or ship one of the characters escapes with, a savage race of aliens making war on Zurrak, Jedi Masters, Sith Masters and apprentices, and a Galactic Presidential office and building off of Coruscant.

If anyone is interested, just let me know. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated and I promise that you will receive credit for any and all art submitted. God bless.

2. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Requests need to be posted HERE.

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I see you already reposted this over in the proper thread so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.