main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Confession of 4EM. Humor, One-Shot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Mar 27, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WNSA -- disclaimer: Borrowing in order to impart some levity. [face_batting]

4EM is an entertainment droid I introduced in Unusual Playlist. [face_mischief] I am gonna borrow the wonderful and wacky concept of AudioBulbs courtesy of Kurisan.

~~~~!!

When Anakin Solo tried to download a playlist from an archaic AudioBulb, the players with exploding batteries, my circuits practically fried themselves! What came out was more gobbledygook than actual jizz sounds, and the voices! They sounded more like out of gear speeder parts than persons who had been trained to sing and provide pleasure to audiences.

Phew! When he realized there was no compatibility hardware-wise, he had the sense to do a deep scan.

I feel completely cleansed of the MESS, and the memories of Jacen and Tenel Ka singing karaoke to "Baby I'm a Want You" is something better, soonest forgotten! +++++

[face_laugh]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    "Software, it's easy to do..."

But hardware is for tr00 professionals. Data tapes may get stuck and it's only us organics who know that you fix that with a simple stylus.

[face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Hah! I remember this funny fellow! Love his reaction to that super-ancient (and in its way rather dangerous-sounding) technology and the version of music it produces. Though that karaoke performance definitely sounds like an instance of "what's heard cannot be unheard"! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] What fun stuff—thanks so much for sharing, and more 4EM, please! :D

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Even your extremely short "short stories" trigger smiles and giggles out of me, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha. Thank you for writing about this oddball.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    fun with the short story and about the karaoke so liked by the Filipine wife of by brother

6. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    [face_laugh] Poor 4EM, I guess at least he gets to lose the memory of karaoke. (Aww! [face_love]) Threepio would probably have much to say about this and the suffering that is life.