main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Confirm plus gurantee! ~ Are we meeting up or what?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Destructo, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    To settle things once and for all, and because I'm too damn lazy to read all the threads, post whether you can/cannot, want/don't want to come. Suggest away.

Don't play-play, otherwise I'll send my contractor after you... [face_plain]

Me, Darth_Destructo, EctoDestructo and I would like to go, but until doesn't want to pay more than $20 for tickets.
    Anytime, anywhere also can because I have no curfew(is that how you spell it? The word isn't in my dictionary... ha ha ;) ) and besides, I'm mature and responsible(Why are you laughing? Ha ha [face_plain] ).

So that's that then.
    Lightsabres optional.

P.s.
    I want to publically say that we should pettion hazellukeyang to come. We should beg, nag and threaten.
    I'm in charge of the 'bribe' department. ;)

E.

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah I'll like her to come too, but only if she thinks she can make it. We shouldn't force it unto her.

As for the rest of us, we should get a date first, either the opening day or any weekend after that.

If we can, meet up on 16th would be great :D

3. hazellukeyang

hazellukeyang Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    Hi, I am so touched. Thanks guys. I will love to meet you. But are you sure it is not weird that a pregnant woman within a group young, lovely, light-sabre-holding Star Wars fans? Maybe I shall quickly make a Star Wars maternity dress. :)

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Come as a pregnant Shmi Skywalker or pregnant Princess Leia or pregnant Mara Jade Skywalker . . . :D

Shmi should be the easiest I think; the same thing she wore in TPM but with the tummy.

Leia, with the white body suit(?) or straight Earthern Colored Gown and hair done aka Bespin or Endor Moon style.

Mara Jade, reddish hair (can use wig I think) and body suit.

Err, you are still early into your pregnancy, right?

5. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Hate to say this, but I don't think I can - still haven't asked my Mum yet...and I don't think she will agree... :(

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    We should meet up at least once before any movie showing to get to know one another...problem is when...

Maybe we should meet up to queue for tickets together then we can get to sit together...

hazel - It would be great if you could go. The more the merrier. :p

7. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    I believe not everybody can go for the charity show, so let's all meet on 15th May in our costumes to catch the eve show of AOTC and after that a nice supper to talk about the show. Plus we can also queue up together for our May 15 tickets like what clare said earlier.

8. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Well depends..because 15th and 16th are all weekdays, which means normal school for me. We'll see how..

btw, at the costume thread we're discussing to probably meet up this weekend, if confirmed. Go there and give your opinions~ :)

9. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    Don't worry, if any moron dares laughs at the 'pregnat woman', they will regret it. [face_plain]
    Seriously. :p

So, who gets to sit with whom? ;)

10. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    does that really matter? as long as it's a SW fan :D

11. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Draw lots?

12. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Er... Can I go?? Where and when?? :D
    Have u guys meet before?? Will I be an extra?? ?[face_plain]

13. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    I think it's fair to say that most of us here are strangers in Darth Real Life.

No need draw lots lah, just pick tickets from stack and see what seat you get... speaking of which, what's the latest in cinema ticket bookings? I suppose once Spiderman opens the hipe will transfer onto AOTC. Can't wait!

14. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    I'd be 'Delighted' to sit with you, milady. ;)
    Heh heh.
    :p

15. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    NodNarbOen - Don't worry lah. I've only met Valiowk, and I think most of us haven't met face-to-face before. So we can all feel 'extra' together. :p

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Not to mention our large age gaps! :D8-}

17. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Say, DD, you're welcome to. *ha ha*

18. hazellukeyang

hazellukeyang Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    We really need to decide the date, time, and place now.

It's almost there! It's gonna be great! :)

Darth_Eagle: If I go as pregnant Shmi Skywalker, then I become Luke Skywalker's grandma. :D And you are right, I am in the middle of the pregnancy, still can pretend to be normal. But I won't be able to line up for tickets for hours.

JediClare: I like to meet you too.

Valiowk: Tell your mother one of the fans is a pregnant woman, maybe she will feel safe?

NodNarbOen: Don't worry, no one is an extra, I only met Darth Destructo. Hey maybe we can post our pictures somewhere and let the others to have a look first.

19. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    How about this Sunday to get together for those interested in doing costume together?

My exams are over and I'm also very free till Monday when my project starts. But remember that this Saturday, I'm not around as got Prom Night. :p

Tentatively for May 16th, why not we go watch AOTC in the evening since some of us here got school? Planet Hollywood may have their usual SW party so we can crashgate the event later after seeing AOTC. [face_laugh]

20. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    OooooOOoh... "Delightful" indeed. :p

21. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    This coming SUNDAY ~ 5th May 2002
    2pm @ Borders Burger King

If we want to watch a movie, we can go to Lido.

If the timing is off, say so and we'll adjust. Those that are nice, can reserve a table first. ;)

I haven't been to Orchard Road since last year, but I'm sure I can find my way there... :p

So, how will we know who is who?
    I DO NOT want us all to dress the same! :p

22. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Rats... I can't make it this Sunday... will u guys have an alternative date or something??

23. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    A little later would be better, say, 3 or 4pm...unless you want me to come in reeking of sweat. ;)

Awaiting permission...::sighs::

24. NodNarbOen

Mar 20, 2002
    Yeah.. I might be able to make it if we are meeting at ard 5... :)

25. Darth_Destructo

Oct 2, 2001
    We'll meet at like 3 or 4 and wait for the rest to show up... how's that? Nothing official, just a little, uh, talk-cock session. ;)

Good, bring up all your grieviences(sic) here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.