main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Confused about Jedi and Seperatist slaughter

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DARTH-SHREDDER, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackRook

BlackRook Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2005
    It seems that Anakin wanted Palps arrested not killed. Anakin had to have seen the dead Jedi and already knows that Palp is a Sith lord.

I was thinking about this, and watched ROTS again. Turns out, the Jedi used the side entrance, to Palpatine's little workdesk, and all three Jedi would still by lying dead at that entrance. Anakin uses the main entrance to the big office, which is separated from the little workdesk thing by a smaller office with the Sith battle on the wall. Since Anakin went a different way than the Jedi, he didn't trip over their bodies and wonder "hmmm what's up with that?"

Once Anakin left for the temple, Palpatine probably called in Mas Amedda to clean up the mess.

Anyway, about the Separatists, I'm sure Anakin must've realized that they had some deal with Sidious, but at that point, he probably didn't care. He was doing as ordered and it wasn't like he ever liked any of them to begin with. Since the Jedi knew that the Sith were behind the Separatists, I'm sure Anakin figured out that Sidious was playing both sides. Maybe he asked about this and Sidious just said he was trying to make sure the Separatists lost.

2. Master Chbel

Master Chbel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2000

Actually, this is the part of the book I missed the most in the movie--and hope is restored in the DVD. It starts soon after the successful return to Coruscant.

Anakin doesn't reconcile the act in the book--in fact it is yet another way Palpatine uses to distance Anakin from all those who love him--especially Padme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.