main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Cool New Star Wars Ideas....~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Tisad, Aug 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tisad

Darth_Tisad Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2004
    I have a fun idea for a thread here...I would like to hear from ALL Star Wars Fans about what they think of ideas for a Star Wars film that takes place AFTER ROTJ! I know that it will never happen blah blah blah like everyone says...but what should stop us fans from thinking what we want? What do you wanna see? What would be good and bad ideas? Who should be in it? What should happen? I know there may be some threads like this already but bear with me! It's all up to us! So let the imagination begin!

Darth_Tisad

MOD EDIT: Go here.

2. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    Only mods are allowed to make official threads, and there's already lots of them on this subject.

3. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    I agree with fallen on this. I just don't see why there is even more threads that we do not need.

4. plutoneam

plutoneam Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2003
    King Koopa steals the princess, and the Skywalkers are warped to Mario World to stop him...

Directed by Steven Speilberg, to be modified for no reason with useless crap by George Lucas before the DVD comes out.

5. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    King Koopa steals the princess, and the Skywalkers are warped to Mario World to stop him...Yep and it's up to Ash from pokemon to save the world...again.

6. IchiTheKiller

IchiTheKiller Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2004
    Boba Fett climbs up from the sarlac pit pissed like hell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.