main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends CorSec notes from Rostek Horn DDC 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice to read about the secret files and Corran and Mirax [face_love]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    following the Legends with this

Entry 54

Corran visited me two days ago. He is married to Mirax and told me that he is searching for her after she had been kidnapped by the Invid pirate gang. Touring the garden, I explained that my massive private files, full of potentially damaging information, kept me protected from—and indeed by—the Diktat. I kept these files, and the vast stores of information on the Jedi, encoded in the genetic sequences of the flowers. I showed him where I had burried the belongings of his real grand-father and had him quite busy moving Bantha dung away before my hiding-place was revealed. He took some of Nejaa’s things.

And we had a great evening going to Nova Nova, the finest restaurant in Coronet City where I only had to present a bouquet of flowers to be guided towards a private room. After the luxurious dinner we went to the Last Dark club. It is the place where the sun sets last.

Corran told me about the training on Yavin IV. Luke Skywalker had asked him to become a Jedi.

Corran left today and he has now the means to rescue Mirax from the Invid pirate gang.

Jedi Knight Fett and Kahara like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super tie-in to Mirax's rescue :cool:

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 55

Corran kept me informed. Mirax is saved. He has answered the call for help from his friend Kyle Katarn. A fallen Jedi – Desann – had occupied the valley of the Jedi and proceeded to attack the Jedi-praxeum at Yavin 4 with his troop-ship Doomgiver. The overthrow by Desann and his Reborn dark Jedi was thwarted by the combined forces of the ground-forces and of Rogue squadron, destroying Doomgiver. Kyle Katarn managed to defeat Desann.

Entry 56

I am old and didn’t see my diary for years.

I kept in touch with Ithorian biologists due to our occupation in horticulture.

Corran kept sending me messages. And recent events are quite disturbing.

Aliens have invaded our galaxy.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    #55 - great victory while #56 ends ominously =D=

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    to bring the ...

Entry 57

Those aliens are known as Yuuzhan Vong.

Corran and Mirax are now residing on Corellia. Corran had been fighting Shedao Shai and beat him. Despite Corran’s victory the Vong destroyed the planet Ithor. Corran was vilified in the media as the man who lost Ithor. To sort his feelings out and to keep the Jedi from being any further entangled in the bad publicity surrounding him, he left the Jedi Order and urged Skywalker to denounce his actions as taken independently. He would take the blame himself and keep it from landing on the Jedi. Corran and Mirax came to me.

I could use my political influence to gain them asylum. And with Corran I am busy to convince the Corellian government to take action to help the refugees displaced by the Yuuzhan Vong.

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Love reading of Corran's heroic actions and helping refugees

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 58

Yes, the Yuuzhan Vong have left our galaxy but at what price!

Millions of beings were killed.

More were maimed.

Entire planets were transformed.

Coruscant is partly a wilderness. I have seen it when I went to see my grandson and his family a week ago.

Corran is redeemed by the Jedi and living with Mirax and his son Valin and daughter Jysella on Coruscant.

Corran did take me to the Jeditemple and I met Luke and Mara and their son Ben.

Luke told me about the losses of the Jedi and his family.

Leia and Han lost Chewbacca and their son Anakin. Jacen is still recuperating after being tortured by the Yuuzhan Vong.

Corran took me to the spaceport and he said ‘you are getting old Rostek.’

Sure! You see I am 108 years old. No more travels for me.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent reading of the triumphs and sorrows of the Solos =D=

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and coming to an end with this

Last entry

My adoptive grandfather kept this diary. Yes I am Corran Horn and found the diary after my grandfather died. That was a month after he visited us.

Rostek Horn was a great man.

He kept my Jedi-heritage alive.

He cared for his people.

He was able to save many beings.

I will honour him.

I will read his diary and I will use his knowledge of flowers to deliver messages to his friends.

FIN

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Touching and super conclusion =D=

12. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Rostek Horn was a great man.

He kept my Jedi-heritage alive.

He cared for his people.

He was able to save many beings.

I will honour him.

I will read his diary and I will use his knowledge of flowers to deliver messages to his friends.

FIN

:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|

The Jedi, always making a sacrifice for others.