main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver CR?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Master_Ikrik, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ikrik

Master_Ikrik Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2004
    ok, so i've noticed that we don't have a CR anymore, which brings an important question, what the heck is CR? and second, how do we get a new one, what are the requirements, how does a person apply, otherwise we're a headless chicken running around....dying...

2. poof-the-magic-jedi

poof-the-magic-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2005
    I think for an official answer, you'd have to ask CrazyMike about this, but I'll offer my own thoughts anyway.

From what I can tell, a CR is basically a liason between a city and the Fanforce hierarchy. I don't think it's a necessary position, and I don't think that we need one.

3. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    It is up to you all if you want to elect another CR but like Rudy said it is not a requirement. Victoria has not had a CR in almost a year now and the London chapter has just recently elected one after being CRless for quite some time.

4. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    I always thought A_J was the CR.

Personally I dont care if we have a CR, but I'm new here so. I dont even know what a CR dose.

5. TheDave

TheDave Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2004
    I'd like to take a crack at being City Rep. I have good people skills, I LOVE star wars, I would more than likely create a good rapport between Vancouver the FanForce hierachy.

Also, what I've noticed about Vancouver is that it's very, VERY multicultural in terms of both ethnic and national diversity as well as subcultural diversity. This would be a main reason why it could be hard to have constant members of the FanForce and why we don't really have as much activity as when we first started. I think that with good organization and a constant leader (Which I've found is what a lot of the members of vancouver's FanForce sees the CR as) we can really turn this thing around.

6. merrick_stoller

merrick_stoller Jedi Master star 2

May 30, 2006
    you need to have a good cr. if you dont you WILL lose members. its happened here in springfield

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.