main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Crazy Idea...Let's See Episode 3 Together!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    I just had a thought....the best way we could meet as a group would be to go see Episode 3 together!! Who would be able to do this?

I was thinking about Saturday the 21st of May. We could meet at AMC Kanata, pick a time, and go see it.

Let me know who would be interested in doing this. It would be an awesome opportunity for those of us that want to start a FanForce chapter to meet each other!!

So, who's in??

2. Dudemeyster

Dudemeyster Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    Depending on when it's at, I may be able to go for that. I have a paintball committment sometime that day.

3. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Our first FanForce meeting? The Saturday I can probably do. Hopefully I get the job I just interviewed for, which gives me weekends off. :)

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Lil_Miss_Amidala posted on 5/11/05 8:57pm
    Our first FanForce meeting?[hr][/blockquote]
    Heh, well as a long time observer, this would actually be about the 5th or 6th meeting I think. None since 2003 though, if I recall.

For chapter status the 3 initial meetings all have to occur within a certain timeframe, and thats never happened yet in Ottawa.

5. Lil_Miss_Amidala

Lil_Miss_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Okay, our first event as our potential FanForce group? :p

6. Frobro00

Frobro00 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    I'd be up for this, prolly be my third biewing of the movie, but it would be fun to see it with a group of Star Wars Fans, like me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.