main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Star Wars Creatures of the Dark (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: CeCe Barula, Sith Base courtyard

The team leader had just been paralysed when that thing had come out and roared at them, looking for all the worlds like it was just going to leap amongst them...it wouldn't have taken much to obliterate the three of them, or as Jade chose to put it, "be a snag in their plans".

And then the thing went away. Okay, not very far away, but it was the action more than the distance that was important here.

Sevrina WHEWing from nearby, snapped her out of it.

"Do we take advantage of-"

CeCe skirted her tree, put her head down and bolted for the open front entrance that the creature had come from, stumbling as the rough ground changed to the smooth flooring of the warmly-lit lobby area.

Only then, leaning over with her hands on her knees and breathing hard, did she turn to glance fearfully out into the night to see if the jedi or that monster were coming too.

Tag: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @SkywalkerShine

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara and Sevrina

Sevrina grinned as CeCe sprinted for the open area before she'd finished her question. She and Mara followed hot on the leader's heels ... not needing any encouragement to get closer to their goal.

3. Bodhran777

Bodhran777 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2019
    IC: Voraan & Y7R8
    Corridor to the Armory

As Voraan crept down the corridor, attempting to be as silent as possible, he looked up to notice a small black dome set into the ceiling. His stomach dropped a bit at the realization that he was in plain view of cameras.

[​IMG]

Idiot! Of course they are watching. Did you think you were invisible or something?

After a moment more of berating himself for not noticing the domes before, he shook his head and kept moving. He now figured he’d been on camera the whole time since ditching the cell, so there was no sense dwelling on these new ones. Maybe no one was paying attention to the camera monitors? Given the lack of alarms so far, they didn’t seem to be automatically triggered, so that was a relief.

As he moved and ignored the cameras, he passed several rooms, most of which were closed behind solid doors. The one that was left open, upon careful inspection, was full of empty boxes, much to Voraan’s disappointment. Even a makeshift club would be a welcome comfort right now in this exposed hallway.

Finally, he reached a right turn that took him to the armory. The door, if you could call it that, was composed of several durasteel bars, and reminded him of a jail cell he’d once slipped out of out in the Outer Rim. Funny how his jobs helping the New Republic often landed him in situations like that, enough to remind him of jail cells.

With a small chuckle, he waved Y7 over.

[​IMG]

Mind giving me a hand with the lock?

The droid floated down and looked at the Verpine.

I fail to see how gifts of severed appendages aids in overriding security panels.

Voraan’s antennae twitched in a show of irritation at the droid’s remark, with an audible sigh being the only vocal communication between them.

Stuff it, Y7. Not the time for bad jokes.

As the droid worked on the lock with its data cable, Voraan looked around the corridor, then in past the bars to try and spot his things. Seeing what appeared to be his pack and armor, he waited until, at last, the panel lit green and the bars retracted. With haste, he made his way to his pack, donned his armor and translator collar, and picked up his shatter rifle for an inspection.

[​IMG]

The rifle, which humans often called a railgun, for some reason, was currently in a sniper configuration from the time of capture. After a quick dig around in his gear, Voraan began swapping pieces until the rifle was much shorter. Happy with the work, he shouldered his gear, set the rifle at the ready position, and prepared to move out. He also found himself a small commlink, in case he managed to pick up any Republic transmissions that may help him get out. Time to find out where he was and hopefully link up with some backup, while trying to stay in one piece.

As he was making his way out of the armory, Voraan did begin to worry about why his passage so far had been relatively uneventful. Between the empty hallways and the cameras that seemed to ignore him, it was beginning to really bother him, and the whole facility in general made him feel off.

Trying to put the thought away, he instead tried to use his antennae to hone in on signals from familiar electronics and comms equipment. It was faint, but he could sense radio frequencies below him. Was he above ground level? How many floors up was he? He was hesitant to break silence, but he eventually dialed in the radio frequency he knew for a large number of Republic comms into the commlink, and whispered.

"Voraan to any New Republic personnel in the area. Anyone out there?"

His guts were in knots over the idea that someone else may listen in, but at this point, he would need help now.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  4. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    Roof.

"We'll cut through here. Start on a perpendicular line, and we'll cut a square that we can open and drop through."

Kyp didn't speak, didn't need too. He simply gave a nod before lifting his blade he held it point to the roof and plunged it downward. Moving slowly he began to cut the opposite side of the square Luke had begun. He sensed nothing immediately below. That did not rule out life forms lower, there were many.

Tag @Sith-I-5

5. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: CeCe Barula
    Lobby area, Inside the old Sith Base, Dromund Kaas

[​IMG]

This was too much for CeCe to handle. Slave traders and owners? She could deal with that. Smugglers? She could deal with that too. But what she couldn't deal with was a huge, angry and hungry creature that looked like a mutated rancor! When she found and rescued Lana and the other victims, she would get off this planet and get a good rest and drink. Hopefully, she and the others would survive...

The young vigilante ran as fast as she could inside the lobby area of the old Sith base, without being detected. She finally made it in and caught her breath.

For now, this wasn't about her. She had to make sure that all her crew members were safe. And she wanted to make sure her Cosian aunt was safe too. Whatever lied ahead for them... CeCe had to gather her courage and be ready. Glancing back fearfully, she hoped that the others made it behind her and not that monster. And sure enough they did. CeCe sighed in relief and grinned, nodding.

Signalling the others to follow her down the corridor quietly, CeCe pulled out her dual DL-44 heavy blaster pistols. She held them up by her sides with focused eyes. As she and the others sneaked down the corridor, her comlink went off, which rested on her hip. Stopping to hide behind one of the metallic pillars that erected on the sides by the walls, CeCe signaled the others to do the same.

"Voraan to any New Republic personnel in the area. Anyone out there?"

At first, the brunette was skeptic to answer the comm. What if it was an enemy tricking them to answer the call? Or could it truly be an ally to the New Republic. Sighing with closed eyes, CeCe removed the comlink from her belt pocket and raised it inches from her mouth. "Are you a friend or enemy of the New Republic?" the young woman whispered.

TAG:
    @Bodhran777 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5 @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara inside the Base

Mara and Sevrina had almost ceased to be surprised at what they might encounter after so eventful a time! When the hushed commlink exchange occurred, both reached out with tendrils of the Force and could sense no threat from the person on the other end... Likely he was a prisoner resourceful enough to have broken free; he would definitely prove to be a good ally and one less they would have to spring loose.

@Bodhran777
    @Sith-I-5
    @SkywalkerShine
    @galactic-vagabond422

SkywalkerShine and Bodhran777 like this.
  7. Bodhran777

Nov 1, 2019
    Reaching out…

Several agonizing seconds passed after Voraan sent the commlink message out, making him worry that he had made a mistake in ever breaking silence. In most instances, he would have avoided it, but he had been convinced this signal he was detecting was friendly.

“Are you a friend or enemy of the New Republic?”

As soon as the reply came, he let out a sigh of relief. Sure, he had no idea who this was, but the fact that he had found the right frequency in the first place was something to be thankful for. After a look around the corridor, he set off to try and find a maintenance shaft, while honing back in on the call.

“Friend. As much as I’ve enjoyed the ‘hospitality’ here, I was getting a bit restless in my cell and decided to take a walk.”

As he worked the radio waves, Voraan quietly made his way through the halls, occasionally eyeing the cameras, but always looking for access ports. So far, the walls were smooth, with no sign of a loose panel, and every turn he took was slow.

“Are you here for the other prisoners? If so, the holding cell isn’t on ground level. You’ll be moving up, though I’m not sure how many levels. Just watch the cameras in the ceiling. I haven’t run into any trouble because of them on my level, but the ground entrances may be a different story.”

Y7 floated along just above eye level, but eventually turned and looked with his single large lens at a panel ahead.

“Access point detected. Maintenance shaft leading down one level.”

Voraan gave him a nod and hurried over to the indicated spot, and sure enough, he found a panel that was only slightly loose. Pulling a small pry tool from his pack, he began working the panel off its frame, producing a slight groan from the material as it released into Voraan’s hands. The sudden noise made him look around, hoping there were no guards around to hear. He then quickly set the panel down and began crawling into the shaft.

TAG:
    @Sith-I-5 @SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Luke Skywalker, roof of apparent Sith Base

The two jedi made quick work of the roof, cutting an orange square of molten material that should create a hole big enough for them to drop through.

Artoo whistled from the night-shrouded X-Wing, that an unknown transmission was coming from inside the base, on a Republic frequency.

"Patch it through to my comlink, Artoo!" He called over, extinguishing his lightsabre, and hooking it to his belt.

Luke's initial plan had been to Force Pull the square up to him, and leave it up here; but changed his mind.

If he stomped on it so it dropped down, they ought to be able to gauge how far the drop was.

He stamped on the square a couple times, and it shifted a bit.

As the transferred comm call came through his comlink, he stepped back and asked Kyp to take over.

"Vorann to any New Republic personnel in tbe area."

Someone else responded, so Luke felt no need to interrupt, and just listened to the exchange.

Someone had gotten free, which was good news.

Tag: @The Real Kyp Durron

9. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    IC Kyp Durron
    Roof.

He heard R2, heard the words spoken. He watched Luke kick the panel and decided to listen to it drop. His estimate had it at 4 metres or there about. He looked back to Luke and listened to the exchange. "Someone got out, that's one." he said indicating to the hole. "About four metres."

Tag @Sith-I-5

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Luke Skywalker, base roof

"Four metres, huh?"

Luke looked down into the darkness, and grimaced.

He had dropped further, but that had been onto snow, and besides, that AT-AT had been about to explode.

He stepped forwards and dropped feet first into the space, using the Force to cushion the landing, as well as letting his knees collapse him into a squat and roll aside to clear the way for Kyp.

Squares of white ceiling lumis, started to flicker into life above him, Luke running a finger down his trouser seems to make sure he hadn't split anything before Kyp got down here.

The activation of light panels, expanded; the immediate square of them, steadying, whilst the squares around them started to flicker on.

Place looked empty so far. Or maybe he had landed in an empty spot.

He called up to his team-mate. "Oh yeah, follow me."

11. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    Roof - Base.

Kyp looked down and shrugged before dropping down. Like Luke he used his abilities to slow his drop and landed in a crouched position. He stayed there while he the lights came on and began to study the panels. "I wonder..." he muttered standing slowly. Taking three steps to his right he stepped past the square. Above a further square of lights flickered on. "Interesting...."

Tag @Sith-I-5

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lando Calrissian, AT-AT inside AT-AT barge.

Pacing grimly inside the cramped cockpit, occassionally glancing over the helmets of the two drivers at the inside of the barge's cargo area, Lando wondered what the delay, and that noise, was.

He had answered Luke's call to come save that fair maiden, Mara Jade, so this delay was becoming a bit aggravating.

He commed the barge pilot: "What's that scratching noise? Have we developed an itch?"

"Sir, a creature like a rancor is outside, trying to get in. That is why I haven't opened up yet, as that could put you in harm's way.

Lando wanted to rejoin that he was 'harm's way', but couldn't remember if that was somebody else's line. "Well, we're in an AT-AT back here. We ought to be fine against most things. Is the rancor flying a snowspeeder?"

"No, General."

"Is it carrying a lightsabre and a thermal detonator?"

"Negatory."

"Frag it then, open 'er up. We'll take our chances."

There was the sound of fluidics as the cargo bay above the Walker split open like the carapace on a giant beetle.

It was night time, so there was no dramatic change in light conditions, however there were bleeps and chimes from the cockpit control panels as data on their surroundings came through the sensors, and started showing up on the repeater screens, and on the battle area holo.

"Now that's better." Calrissian beamed, ordering his drivers to move the walker up off it's knees.

With his wrist-com now getting a clearer signal to the investigating team, he called the girls: "Mara, Sevrina, how are you crazy kids? What's your status?" Well, Jade ought to recognise his voice, but he wasn't sure if her companion would, so added, "Oh yes, this is Lando. Luke sent me to save y-, uh, sent me to assist."

Tag: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara & Sevrina - Drommund Kaas

Mara and Sevrina suddenly heard a deep, velvety voice over their comms.
    "Mara, Sevrina, how are you crazy kids? What's your status? Oh yes, this is Lando. Luke sent me to save you--uh, to assist."

Sevrina chuckled, as Mara pretended to scowl. "He did, did he?" There was a traitorous thrill in Mara's tummy at the very thought, stang it! "Things seem to be fine for the moment," she answered crisply, "but you can never have too much backup."

TAG @Sith-I-5

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    Sith-I-5 likes this.
  14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: CeCe Barula, Sith Base, ground floor

Barula chuckled at the voice' mention of hospitality.

"Yeah, I wondered if those five star reviews were made up; Dromund Kaas is a bit out of the way for a resort."

She had led her part of the team to a set of dark grey metal doors. Too small for that monster. She looked around for how to open it.

"Are you here for the other prisoners? If so, the holding cell isn’t on ground level. You’ll be moving up, though I’m not sure how many levels. Just watch the cameras in the ceiling. I haven’t run into any trouble because of them on my level, but the ground entrances may be a different story.

The voice mentioning to watch out for the ceiling holocams, or to use the archaic word he used, 'cameras', told her that she was too distracted by her missing Auntie to remember the basics.

She turned and looked up, and sent back: "No cams down here. Maybe that monster with the claws kept eating them." CeCe shook her head, needing to dispel the thought of how painful a **** that would be. Wouldn't be able to sit down for days.

Behind her, Sevrina chuckled. Had the woman read her mind just then.

"He did, did he?" Mara said into her comlink, as the Shadow Woman turned to face them, with the jedi continuing, "Things seem to be fine for the moment, but you can never have too much backup."

CeCe felt a little left out. She raised her comlink to sign off with their 'inside contact'. "Oh yes, over." Unconsciously resting her hands on her hips, she looked at both jedi. "Someone wanna fill me in?"

Tag: @Bodhran777 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara

Sevrina answered CeCe's question. "Apparently, Master Skywalker was feeling a bit protective," she ignored Mara's fierce glower, "and sent Lando Calrissian with that AT-AT barge, which that rancor thing couldn't thankfully digest."

@Sith-I-5

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Luke Skywalker, Sith Base top floor

Luke expanded his senses, as Kyp joined him and started playing with the lights.

"Definitely more people below us somewhere. Though not feeling anybody on this level. Alright, let's separate and spread out, try and find a doorway or some steps."

Luke moved forwards into the short-lived darkness, more squares of light flickering on and trying to keep up with his progress as he glanced around.

A flash of light in his peripheral vision, drew him up short, resolving into two crackles of mauve lightning arcing over the bulbous ends of some kind of double-ended combat staff.

A quintet of ceiling lumis, less than a hundred metres distant, started flickering into life, illuminating the tall bipedal figure below them, maybe two metres high, that was now spinning its' weapon into a slow blur of purple light.

If Luke had been his father, he might have recognised the model of droid that had protected General Grevious' person and flagship during the Battle of Coruscant.
    However, Luke had not even been born, so had no idea what the heck this was.

Not taking his eyes off the droid as it took on a threatening posture, bending its' legs slightly and doing a figure of eight around itself with the charged melee weapon, Luke asked Kyp, "Friend of yours?"

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  17. Bodhran777

Nov 1, 2019
    Sith Base - Meet-and-Greet with the pipes…

The fit in the maintenance shaft was tight, even for Voraan. Most likely it had been made with a specific maintenance droid in mind, and also to discourage intruders from climbing around inside. Thankfully, he was a bit thinner than most intruders would be, and the tunnel was just large enough for him and Y7. Of course, that didn’t mean he didn’t have to do some squeezing and sucking in to get around some spots, and a majority of his gear was pulled along after him.

All the while, he did his best to maintain contact with his new friends.

“Well, they for sure lied about the pool on the reviews. Beds are hard as durasteel, too…”

“No cams down here. Maybe that monster with the claws kept eating them.”

“Monster? What monst-“ CLANK!

While distracted by the idea of mosnters in this base, Voraan’s head had met a poorly-placed pipe, prompting him to lose concentration on the signal, likely a good thing at the moment considering the string of choice words in Verpine.

“Watch the pipes,” Y7 quipped, a bit too late.

After composing himself, Voraan kept going until the shaft finally opened up to a wider section of tunnel. It took a final squeeze to get out of the thinner section, but he was finally rewarded with a bit more room to work. Pulling his small pack of supplies out from behind him, he looked to Y7 and nudged his head toward a thick conduit.

“Y7, scan this and figure out which line is data and security. I’m going to try to link in and see where we are.”

As the droid floated over and began scanning, Voraan pulled out a handheld diagnostics tool and some wire, along with a small blade. Once Y7 noted the correct cables, Voraan began cutting through the wire insulation with the blade and slipped the bare end of the wire in and wrapped it in with the existing cable. It was a crude way of working, and he would have rather used a scomp port for a more solid connection, but it was better than nothing. Soon, the tool lit up and began receiving signal.

“Ok, now to get some directions around this place and see where everyone is. Are you still with me down there? I think I found a way into the system and I’m working on getting some navigation.” He refocused on the commlink signal to make contact again.

TAG: @Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

18. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    Sith Base Top floor.

Turning he began to walk the opposite way to Luke. The lights followed his footsteps. He felt Luke had encountered something but did not wish to turn to see what. Then he spoke. "Friend of yours?" The was a prompt to look and he did so. He'd never seen anything like this droid before, nor what it carried. "Looks more like one of '3PO's friends." Kyp approached Luke. "Need a hand?" he asked sarcastically.

Tag @Sith-I-5

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, Baille Harte, Luke Skywalker, CeCe Barula, Sith Base side, lobby, top floor
    Sponsored by B'Halkazar Defense Shields, and the Hancock super hero movie.

Samantha felt better about the mission, once the opening barge hull, laid the monster out unconscious; and a squad of four New Republic soldiers jogged out of the darkness and joined them, projecting security and strength as they aimed their E-11 blaster carbines around.

The Rescue Rangers exchanged greetings with their backup, and introduced them to their still kneeling, unmoving slicer.

"This is Dasha. We were going to try to get her to safety, but now that you are here..." Baille paused to let the jungle-camouflaged soldier figure it out.

"We'll take care of her. We will guard her with our lives."

"Well, don't go overboard." She felt Samantha punch her in the arm, and glanced at her cousin for a moment. "Well, just ease into it. She doesn't seem the touchy-feely type. The former Imperial pilot gestured inside the entrance that Astakhova had successfully opened, and the industrial-sized conveyor belt that stretched back into the darkness. "We're going to check out the inside, Sergeant. If she misses us-"

"She's not gonna miss us."

Baille thought, misty-eyed, to all the good times that they had shared with the dour slicer. "Yeah, I guess not."

The Rescue Rangers stepped inside the side entrance, swiping their lumi beams over the poured ferrocrete floor and walls to try to minimise any surprises.

As they moved inside, they heard the squad discussing how they were probably having to carry her out, and opening communications with their pink-haired companion.

"Ma'am? Do we have permission to touch you?"

Yeah, that's gonna go well. Baille thought, as the interior blast door opened before them.

"It's not flirtatious; not that you're not an attractive femme-"

Top Floor

"Looks more like one of 3PO's friends." Kyp commented as he approached Luke.

Skywalker had to agree.

"Need a hand?" Kyp added sarcastically.

A vertical pole of white light, popped out of the floor, less than a metre in front of Luke, making him step back in surprise, his gaze tracking up until the light hit the ceiling.

Before he could do anything else, the light pole extended sideways to the left, curving around to encircle both him and Kyp in a wall of soapy white light.

Luke lit his lightsabre and pressed the blade into the light wall, only to be rewarded with a shower of loud sparks where both energies met.

The colourful image of a three-headed rancor, appeared in the shield barrier, and a pleasant male voice thanked them for using "B'Halkazar Defense Shields."

Clearly referencing Durron's earlier offer, Luke turned to the man and responded "Yes?"

They started to descend through the floor.

Lobby

CeCe had her hands on her hips whilst Sevrina answered: "Apparently, Master Skywalker was feeling a bit protective, and sent Lando Calrissian with that AT-AT barge, which that rancor thing couldn't thankfully digest."

The Shadow Woman smiled. "Aw, that sounds lovely! Not to mention, that backup is here in earnest." She looked past the jedi to see that her redheaded partner was glowering for some reason.

"Jade..." She warned, having spotted, beyond the woman, a pole of white light shoot silently up into the ceiling behind her.

The pole seemed to stretch sideways to the left, curving round to encircle the three, before they knew what was going on.

"Thank you for using B'Halkazar Defense Shields" a pleasant voice announced.

"Well, we're not strictly using you." CeCe commented aloud as she turned away from the jedi to see behind her. The barrier was so opaque that she couldn't even see the doorway that she had been close enough to touch. "B'Halkazar? I have drunk a B'Halkazar Fire cocktail before; I wonder if this is the same people." The three-headed rancor logo appeared before her, which she recognised from the bottles often seen behind bartenders on the seedier planets. "Oh yeah, that's them."

The apparently escaped captive, wherever he was, reported in again. “Ok, now to get some directions around this place and see where everyone is. Are you still with me down there?"

Barula lifted the comlink to her lips. "Yeah, however we seem to have encountered a shield barrier that has us trapped."

"I think I found a way into the system and I’m working on getting some navigation.

The floor shook under them, then pressed up into them as it started ascending.

This only increased the young woman's fear. She tightened her grips on her DL44 blaster, and the comlink. "If you come across any power settings or cables with the word 'B'Halkazar' nearby, we would be mighty obliged if you could shut them off."

Less than a minute later, the shielded lift that they appeared to be on, halted.

Certain that this meant that the wall would retract and reveal the enemies surrounding them, CeCe placed the comlink back on her hip, and grabbed up her second blaster, going guns akimbo, so that she could shoot to her left and right at the same time.

The shield flashed around them, retracting back into a light pole, revealing that her team, along with the metal columns that they had attempted to shelter behind, were in a brightly-lit hallway.

Barula noticed two men standing several metres to her right, that she instantly recognised, and feeling more positive about one more than the other: Kyp Durron and Luke Skywalker.

Durron had seemed to take liberty with her anti-slaver activities, so she had been spending many months trying to stay ahead of him.

It had never occurred to her, that the younger jedi would answer Princess Leia's call for assistance.

She noticed movement from Skywalker, as he lifted a fist, unhooked a curved index finger and dabbed it slightly to his right, her left.

She glanced that way, and did a double-take, spying the faces of several people, pressed up against a transparent barrier of some type.

They had 'found' the prisoners!

Tag: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @The Real Kyp Durron @SkywalkerShine @Bodhran777 @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 9:03 AM
    The Real Kyp Durron likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara Jade and Sevrina Bendal
    Lobby Area, At First

What is that thing? Mara thought as a tall light pole appeared and turned into a shield barrier. Barula seemed to have it in hand since before she could attempt to slice through it with her lightsaber, it retracted and they moved ... and suddenly arrived in a hallway, to find prisoners behind transparisteel barriers ... and Luke and Kyp.

"Well," Mara snarked, "Looks like the party's ready to begin. thanks by the way for sending Lando." She concluded as an afterthought.

"And we need to thank whomever got rid of that rancor-headed advertising logo," Sevrina rejoined with a chuckle.

@SkywalkerShine \ @Sith-I-5

@The Real Kyp Durron \ @Bodhran777

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 9:42 AM
    The Real Kyp Durron and Sith-I-5 like this.
  21. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron
    In the Light

The light appeared and Kyp lowered his blade and raised an eyebrow. That’s unexpected he thought as Luke accepted his offer in a questionable way. He watched as Luke’s blade touched the light, it was clearly a forcefield of some kind. Frowning as the voice spoke, he looked up and around to the ceiling only to be more than a little surprised when the floor began to drop. He braced himself to regain the temporary disruption to his balance. “Going down I guess?” As it lowered, he became aware of others at the base. He straightened up and narrowed his green eyes. One he recognised well.

Tag @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5