main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Crossover Index and Discussion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Diamond_Revelation, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Well, I really wanted to pair Dean and Jaina off... [face_whistling] so NJO really does look like the best option... but WAIT! Dark Nest era might work, too, and that could tie in a little better. But there's less Sith in DN3; the Sith entanglements were supposed to happen on the Myrkr mission.

hrm. looks like I'd better plan this out some more.

2. Drabba_the_Hutt

Drabba_the_Hutt Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    There are a couple listed in the index on the first page, though one also includes Dune.

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Umm, there was one set featuring the YJK bunch from waaay back ... Elves and Hobbits and Jedi??? was the title. It got a bit silly, and didn't have much of Elrond or Galadriel, but it's still a fun read.

4. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    New story up from Darth_Marrs SW/Firefly

Darth_Manion there is a great SW/Discworld xover by Mar17swgirl called Foreign Relations. She hasn't updated for a bit but she promises to get back to it asap. Its a really well written story that is definitely worth a read.

5. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Hey guys! Could you all help me come up with an idea of how to cross two universes. I'm looking for crossing two Star Wars technological level universes. It's Star Wars and Xenosaga again. It'll be better than the last one though. It was horrible.

Btw, I quit the other story, so could you add the to the idex? It The Eternal Circle.

6. Diamond_Revelation

Feb 25, 2003
    Ok I have discontinued that. Can I just say sorry that I haven't been around recently I have been really busy with a new job and I haven't had as much time to do this as I did before.

I am thinking of closing this index and starting is again under a sock so that if someone else wants to help run it they can. What do people think?!

7. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I think running an index under a sock is always a good thing.:)

And since I obvioulsy forgot, I'll pm you the data on my crossover now.:oops:

8. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I agree with MsLanna -- it amkes it easier to pass along the torch, so the say. :)

Speaking of which, I would love to take up the crossover index. I gave up the time travel one a while back, but I think I'm ready to pick up an indexing job again. :D

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    It'd probably be a good idea, Diamond_Revelation. And I hope your new job is going well.

10. Diamond_Revelation

Feb 25, 2003
    Thanks Guys

Idrelle the offer is appreciated and accepted I will PM you.

Btw the new story from MsLanna is now up on the index!!

11. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Hi, everyone!

I'm sure Diamond will get around to it (she's extremely busy right now), but this thread will probably be locked soon as the new Crossover Index is up and running! Come check it out! :D [face_batting]

12. Diamond_Revelation

Feb 25, 2003
    Ok this thread is now closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.