main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Cult Encounters and Supernatural Encounters (even more new Legends material!)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamburger_Time

Hamburger_Time Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2010
    A dwarf galaxy just seems small because even it is essentially bigger than the human mind can comprehend.

Gamiel, quinlan solo and Xammer like this.
  2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I asked Joe on Facebook and nope. Abeloth's escapes won't be included

Tython Awakening likes this.
  3. cherifzachary

cherifzachary Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 16, 2018
    did he mention why it was not included? I am guessing they had not come up with a story yet.

4. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012

5. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    that's a good answer.

6. Hamburger_Time

Hamburger_Time Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2010
    There was an interesting hint in Cult that the Trandoshan Scorekeeper might be or be inspired by Abeloth, but Supernatural didn't follow up on this at all.

darklordoftech likes this.
  7. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    By the way what is up with the release of star wars 108

8. comradepitrovsky

comradepitrovsky Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2017
    If only there was some thread about that.

9. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    Sorry, what I should have said is did you guys hear about at the release of marvel star wars 108. Considering that supernatural encounters was an homage to the old marvel comics, and that this thread talked about new legends material I thought it was fitting to bring the news up here as well. In particular, I wanted to know if Jon from the star wars timeline website reacted to the news and if it was related to the release of supernatural encounter. Essentially I hoping for a potential revival of legends.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  10. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    Btw will the endnotes mention the world eater, the grey swallowing the rakatata used to build their empire?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  11. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
    We'll find out sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner...

12. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Joe says that he's not commiting to any dates, but he expects "sometime in March".

Sinrebirth likes this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    On the note of Ku’ar Danar, the Star Wars Savage FB page shared something curious.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    The first sith lord being a time traveller is really interesting. Maybe he is a host for the father of shadow.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  15. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Ku'ar Danar influences Snoke. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    So who is White Eyes?

And who led the acolytes that Krayt usurped control of on Korriban? (Legacy CG, and I believe the UR CG).

17. SheaHublin

SheaHublin Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 15, 2008
    That's just a fan-image, right? One which is turn based heavily on Wookiepedia speculation (the connection to the Exiles), which in turn may or may not have been based on accurate translations of a French RPG source of dubious/unclear (even within "Legends") canonicity? I know I saw an actual English translation of The X-Factor a long time ago but don't seem to have it still. It really should be re-read by some of us continuity buffs.

Anyway, I hope everybody noticed that the names of the newer Chapters are up at the main Timeline page:

http://www.starwarstimeline.net/Complete Saga.htm

#25: The Sith Empire
    #30: The Kashi-Mer at the Dawn of the Twilight Wars
    #32: Aftershocks
    #33: The Rise and Fall of the Two-Headed Beast

18. SheaHublin

SheaHublin Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 15, 2008
    Darth Nether really is a good name for "White Eyes"...

What's this about Krayt and some acolytes? I can't recall anything about it. Please do share- I'm very interested in this! :)

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I’m about 120 miles away from my copy of Legacy CG, so I’ll photo it when I get in.

White Eyes is impossible to name now Cronal has a confirmed death, I am finding.

20. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Indeed he is. I am not overtly fond of the retcon to be honest. But a loose end murdered works for me.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  22. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    An LOTF like series with Lumiya, Cronal, Treymane, Maris Brood, Vongerella, Darth Vua, Kyrissa, Malleaus, etc all running about would be amazing imo.

23. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    Lord nether is the name given to white eyes in the fan fiction sword of the jedi trilogy written by hand of thrawn 45

24. cherifzachary

Mar 16, 2018
    I've been looking at the star war galactic history timeline to see when Abeloth could have escaped. In doing so I found three distinct eras where Abeloth may have had an impact.
    First Period of interest 36,463 bby -25,200 bby. (The fall of gree kwa and killik holdings, the rise and fall of the ratakata, the fall of korriban, the fall of the jed'aii order.). Queen Hadiya is a potential avatar of Abeloth. Daegen Lok's vision of the future and his fall to the dark side is similar to Jacen's vision and fall in the denningverse.
    Second Period of interest 24,000bby -10,966bby (Long period of war against the tionesse the aslaskans culminating with pius dea crusades. Also the Vong galaxy is destroyed during this period.) Rur also experiences a vision of the future and a fall to the dark side similar to Jacen and Daegen
    The third period of interest 3,100 bby -3,000 bby (Last aslakan conflict, Hapes, a matriarchal society enters isolation, dathomir becomes part of the paecian empire which collapses in 2,992, the potential reign of darth phobos a sith that attacked both the jedi and the sith.) Its possible that phobos brought down the sith empire from the old republic MMO

the aslakans, the tionese and the corellians are all descendants of Tilnoty's and Typhogem's enemies within the zhell battalions.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  25. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    The Kiliks in Apocalypse say that the Jedi and Sith have been at war for 5,000 Years or so. Though the Kiliks aren’t the most reliable narrator. And the Gree war was a couple centuries after her initial imprisonment.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.