main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Cult Encounters and Supernatural Encounters (even more new Legends material!)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013

Indeed, so where in the ancient timeline would we place the Freemaker ancient history? It's crystal saber was based on an unused TFA concept art of new ancient lightsabertypes after all! Ach-To in TLJ showed the Prime Jedi having a Lightsaber already. So Is it safe to assume the Freemaker bits are tied to Ach-To and thus the very Jedi beginnings? Did we see the Prime Jedi in Freemakers flashback and was the Prime Jedis lightsaber a crystal saber? Can the Force Builders be thus the origin of ancient wonders and those that constructed the most ancient Jedi sites like Jedhas giant statue temples? Questions over questions... Was Ach-To flooded after its moons got destroyed by crystalsaber blasts as seen in Freemakers... leading to polar icecaps melting and the like in climate changes?

Darth Corydon and cherifzachary like this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sharing from Facebook...

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CernStormrunner

CernStormrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 6, 2000
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I can see it.

5. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    PCCViking likes this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    True monsters, indeed.

7. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    interesting

8. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I hope this doesn't take too long to get released.

9. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    Just got to submit my donation today! :cool:

[​IMG]

Sinrebirth and Force Smuggler like this.
  10. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Darth Wredd exists in canon and Legends yet in canon in distant past, in Legends in comic Legacy era aka the future... proof of timetravelling universe shattering Sith? Maybe he found Rivans research or Palpatines Darkstaff... or... or ... or... they are not the same and I got all giddy for nothing.

Sinre edit. I have no idea what this is a spoiler for so don’t click it unless you don’t care about any spoilers whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2019
  11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    @ColeFardreamer.

Is that a Master & Apprentice spoiler.

Because I will be unimpressed if it is.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  12. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Could be, no idea given I just started reading that book and have not encountered him yet in there if he is. But I saw discussion of him being in both on Discord and thought this is relevant for our topics here. No source where in canon he was mentioned but must be something recent I guess.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    So you have no idea where the spoiler is and are brazenly posting it across the forums without tags.

Gotcha.

Stop it. Only warning.

14. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    yub, had no idea if it was a spoiler or something only I missed so far.

15. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    In regards to this spoiler and Master & Apprentice:
    Darth Wredd isn't mentioned in the book at all; a Darth Wrend is mentioned as an old Sith Lord who waged war on the Jedi. So I think people are getting confused here.

16. Hamburger_Time

Hamburger_Time Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2010
    Anyone notice this? The actual timeline page of the timeline website mentions two nonexistent chapters of SE: "Aftershocks" and "The Rise and Fall of the Two-Headed Beast." Are these what will be added in the Extended Edition? If so, what could the "Two-Headed Beast" be?

17. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    All I want in life is know the origin of the Sith species.

18. Hamburger_Time

Hamburger_Time Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2010
    Every time I reread I notice something different - did you notice that there's a BIG time skip between the end of chapter 28 (the binding of Abeloth, traditionally dated to around 100k BBY but hypothesized to be later by Hex) and chapter 29 (the start of the Twilight Wars at around 35k BBY, around the same time as the Dawn of the Jedi prologue)? Elegast was in charge of the Galaxy during that time and despite screwing up later... yeah, it looks like he did a damn fine job with it. Man, poor Elegast.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    He definitely kept the Balance for over sixty thousand years. He did his bit. We can hardly criticise it for eventually going awry I’d say. Though, what with Abeloth being relatively mortal, the War of the Temporal Planes must have been helluva short.

And I’m taking it that the Twilight Wars began as the Tho Yor began collecting the species of the galaxy, for several reasons.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  20. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Chapter 34: The Rise and Fall of the Two-Headed Beast: Part 2: The Hundred Year Darkness 24,500 BBY. Hundred Year Darkness here? I thought that that was 7000 BBY or so?

And can't forget the chapter on the Sith Empire.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
  21. Darth Corydon

Darth Corydon Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2018
    Anakin keeps balance over 30 years in nu canon
    Father keeps balance for over 60 in this .
    TRUELY THE FATHER's SUCESSOR

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It’ll be 7000 BBY. I wouldn’t be concerned by that.

I can’t decide what to call the Sith Empire of that era. New, Old, Ancient... what is before that?

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  23. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    First? [face_dunno]
    So at least 4 new chapters. And some other expansions?
    Another Chapter is worded differently.
    Dawn of the Twilight Wars (new) compared to The Infinite Empire and the Twilight Wars.

From Joe on Facebook

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  24. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013

well any temporal war can be as long as it needs to be, age does not matter if timetravel is involved ;)

but really I think 60000 years of peace must not necessarily be, given Abeloth was released several times and defeated again etc. I assume within those 60000 years have to have been some of her escapes. Shoving all into the later history is not what I would do.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  25. ColeFardreamer

Nov 24, 2013
    Primordial Sith Empire?

Sinrebirth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.