main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC CV - Who's going? Where are you staying? What are you doing?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I figured we should figure out who is going.

Me, Luis and our sithling are going. We have 3 different hotel reservations but we don't know yet which one we are going to stay at.

I'll be bouncing between panels, the Rebel Legion table and the 501st's Krayt Clan display but I'm going to try to stop by the Fan Force table a few times.

2. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    My wife and I will both be attending. We have reservations at the Rosen Center Hotel. As to what we're doing, we plan on taking in as much as we can. Exhibits, shows and panels. Meet and Greet as we have VIP passes, so we're not sure who we'll get to see.

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    oh I have envy in my heart. I'll be thinking about all of you when the time comes. I hate that I won't get to see new Padme or Leia art. Everyone have a blast.

4. angalese

angalese Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2010
    I will be going.
    My family is going to go with me so I will only be at CV for Saturday, we are going to stay in one of the Universal Hotels. I am also trying to make it out to Hollywood studios to the special CV event that Disney is doing as well that Saturday night. I will be going as Ewok Village Leia for the convention!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.