main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

P.Rico D20 rpg session: Glimpse from the Umbra a sequel to the Arcerbus affair.

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    TODAY September 26 2002. I officially begin the RPG. Do not worry those that cant make it will be spared. Those that can, will enjoy the torments of me being and RPG master. I will be expecting you at the usual place. ¨Pete´s Homestead, at the designated time of 7 pm. Dont worry the rpg will begin later on. I just want to straighten up some things concerning characters. Just know that first ones to arrive will have the benefit of getting info first and more clearer. With that said I await your pressence in the chamber of horrors. Good day to you all.

2. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    *gulp*

La sonrisa que tiene Chewbacca en la foto tuya es la misma que tu vas a tener mientras nos tortures...

3. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    En nuestra primera sesion del segundo episodio en la trilogia del PRJO RPG, puedo decir que estoy muy complacido. Anoche jugamos, esta vez TUMBARK como el GM, y la pasamos super. Siguiendo en los pasos de Corran, nos dejo en suspenso queriendo mas de la historia que se nos ha presentado nuevamente. Thumbs up to you my friend for a job well done!

4. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    I have to agree. A game well done and planned.
    I love both Pete's and Tumba's session endings.

5. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    yes it was... a great story, it began with a boom and ended with another one...
    congratulations to both Corran & Tumba, they've both done a great job as game masters...

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *Bows* "Well thank you heroes, your words serve us well!"

I am glad you have enjoyed the game, but there is more to appear. I must take my hat off to Corrahn for he set up the steps for these well thought off Characters and story line.

Next thursday we will meet at my house if all is well. Finally you will enter Tumbark's Kashyyk tree House. This will be so that the Characters receive some training in combat and skills. This way they will stand up and face the upcoming "perils" that you will have.

As a game master I believe you have all had a taste......and I strongly stress.....taste, of my style. Hopefully the story will make you all grow as Characters and keep you enjoyed as Corrahns did.

Once again thanks to all! Oh and I am trying to kill you all!!!! ;)

7. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    We know, Tumbark, we know.
    :D

8. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Oye y no venden un detector de Wampa's camuflageados en la nieve?

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Tumbark no nos quiere matar, quien dijo?
    Porque?

Solo por enviar 10 Noghri, 20 Stormtropers, un Sith Lord y un Sith aprentice no significa que nos quiere matar.
    Sin mencionar que nos dejo en el mismo medio de una invacion por stormtropers a Coruscant.

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    OK ladies listen up!! Next thursday, as in thursday october 3, the rpg will be in Kashyyk. In other words my house. Around 7 to 7:30 pm we will meet at Plaza Olmedo, it is just in front of the big citibank on the mountain. That way we can all get supplies and then head to my tree top house. Any questions give me a call at 708 1572. Directions are rather easy. Those who cant make it at that time call me and let me know so that I can give you directions. Most of you know how to get there, except maybe Ktulu, Karthos, Pablo and Antonio. We will discuss the ways of battle and combat strategies.

That will be all maggots!! Boot camp is in session!

11. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Damnit the hell i always miss all the fun... anyhow i'll be in happyhour west zide style"

12. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    tu que vives en aguadilla y yo que salgo de trabajar a las 9 de la noche y no tengo carro siempre terminamos chavaos.

13. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    UP!

Today we go to Kashyyk for Wookie Boot Camp!

Lean los mensajes anteriores para mas detalles.

14. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Kyle Katarn is back!!!
    Bueno , voy a postear para felicitar a Tumbark por su primera aventura del sequel : "Glimpse from the Umbra" (coping elements from werewolf:the apocalypse you bastard!!! , jajajaja). La aventura fue una metralladora de imagenes y combate , y eso me gusto mucho. La historia fue simple , pero almismo tiempo planteo varias interogantes en nosotros (quien sera la figura siniestra que nos obliga a buscar a su aprentince? De donde demonios salio la invasion del imperio a corruscant? , ect...).
    Creo q este va a ser un capitulo muy interesante a la trilogia del PRJO.

Just for fun.. me gustaria q todos postearan rumores sobre la identidad del sith q nos esta controlando. Yo creo q el Sith es nadamas y nadamenos q el personaje de CAlderon.
    Laterz..
    Tony
    PS: como se llama la urbanisacion donde vives wookie???

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok for those of you that missed it, or those of you that left early, here's the scoop!

Var Asuuk and Rij Ad'Kal rose from the destruction of Corruscant. They moved thru Tie fighter bombs and the ocassional Noghri Surprise attack. Var Asuuk arrived at headquarters carrying a wounded Rij and opening the door to the office where the others where trapped inside. They received a message from Fabio teling them he was ready to get them out of that hell hole if they reached the hangar. Once they began to leave the acute senses of Ri Adej picked up that the buildings security system was activated.

They all went thru two floors before deactivating the security system. An honorable mention must be made to Rij who single handedly destroyed to defensive canons in one strike (or Blast).

When our heroes left the building they encountered two Storm Troopers outside patroling the perimeter. In a brave battle the Troopers where taken down before backup could arrive.

Moving thru the dead zone they encountered around a 100 storm troopers separated in small patrol units of 10. They where in repose. They tried to sneak by but some where caught. Yak Bruce using his force skills created an illusion of himself and covered his tracks, but the force wasnt that strong for Rij and Khala. They where caught! But luckyly Rij enthralled the Storm Troopers and made them belive that he was actually their leader's aid. They passed thru the first group but had 9 more to go. If it wasnt for Asuuk's Trailblazing they would be doomed. They managed to dispatch the second group creating a collapse of some debris. Once this was finished the heroes cut thru a opened area and where homefree..........almost homefree. They encountered 4 ST_AT Walkers that opened fire upon them. Rij Bravely thru a grenade at one, but it wasnt enough. They all went to the old Jedi tower and seeked refuge from the onslaught.

In the tower they witnessed the Sith crash a tie Fighter against an ST and enter the building. Once inside the group desided to face this menace.

They reached the place where the dark one was and encountered him meditating. He turned and attacked them. Some tried to reason with them, Khala was one of the most prominent ones, but it was no use......the Sith kept on attacking. Our heroes struck the Sith some great hits and he withdrew to regroup and possibly strike again later. His exit made an opening for the party and they left the building safely. On their way to the hangar Fabio called saying he had to ship off or else the attackers would catch him. He did however leave a vessel for them to escape in and meet him at his ship. On their way they met a noghri who was scavenging for survivors. They slayed it and rescued Varia, a young woman descendant from a family of healers.
    They took her with them towards Fabios ship. Once docked inside Fabio was overjoyed saying things where "Like old times!" He told them of some upgrades and new aquisitions he had made for the ship and their adventures. The talk was cut short by the sight of a Star Destroyer and some modified Jedi Starfighters. Fabio's words where: "They've breached the Hull!.......their inside"

Well that was the lasts RPG's Compendium. Hope you enjoyed it!

16. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    DAMN!! cursed be my family's nazi-like rules! I should have been there, I bet most people raised a level by the end of that round o_O and I wanted to use the Force Lightning! *whine* *LOL*
    oh well, there'll alwayz be the next time ^_^

17. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    ..................................................................................................................................................I MISSED THAT!!...................

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    BAD NEWS!!! Next thursday the Rpg after the meeting wont take place due to the fact that I am missing some info that I forgot to take from Pete!!! Im sorry gang. I guess the other Thursday then.

WOOKIE RAGE!

19. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    wookie rage??? you must mean drunken jedi rage.... i'm gonna god-mod you...

just kidding..

20. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    yo queria ir.... :_|

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    In the Forum RPG this months Rpg recognicition goes to Xanatos NWO. Congrats man!

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    A well earned and deserved recognition X , congrats!!

ahem...ARUDOUSHI still RULES!

23. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    In your dreams man!!! Aridoushi are just lucky, lucky that a wookie hasn't crossed them. *cough* Anyways. YEs the votes are in. THERE IS MOST DEFINETELY A GAME TOMORROW SO THERE YOU GO!!!!

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Once again the recopilation of what happened.

The Hull of the Wild Ride got breached by soldiers. The Ship also got Ionized. The heroes where out of power and defenseless. They divided in two teams the mechanics and the pilots. The pilots ran to the hangar and crossed paths with five soldiers. Digou was mortally wounded but was stabilized in time by Var. Mane Katu and Drakkan arrived as backup but the situation was neutralized. They then reached the hangar and got into their ships. Digou took the Firespread guardian vessel, Reznor took the Tie fighter and Var took the X wing.

On the inside the other group managed to scurry thru the people inside, guided by Khala and Fabio's vision they went thru the darkness carefully slaying enemies they encountered. Finally they reached the control room where the power was restored to the ship and it was de-ionized. After this they headed towards the control room where they gave backup fire to the fly team using The newly installed Quad Cannons.

The battle in space raged on as they fiercely engaged in combat. The X wing and the Firespry rendered cover to the tie fighter. Soon the enemy ships where destroyed and victory was theres........or was it. At that moment the star destroyer engaged its tractor beam and took the Wild ride inside. As this occured a voice spoke: "Let us stop this silly biquering and have a decent conversation." At that moment Fabio cursed and said: "Oh !@#@ Thats the guy I bought the new weapons from." Everyone began to ask Fabio why and well he said it was because he wanted to be like them and aid them in their adventures.

Once the ship arrived inside the star destroyer the Crew was unarmed and brought to the pressence of a man and a guardian Trandoshan. A series of interrogations began and it was revealed that black sun was there. Their purpose was to see who had messed with Vigo Nau Mur's territory. In an onslaught of insults and threats Rij was uncovered as the Vigo from Bothania. This caused some turmoil between them. A band was sent to be held prisoner at the hangar while the other was left for entertainment.

Mane Katu was forced to fight for his partners honor against Vigo Nau Mur's Body Guard. MAne Katu had the upper hand when the battle was called to end and the females where brought to entertain them. Khala danced around the Vigo until she got close enough to rob him. She stole a dog tag that read the name Murnao.

The other group was taken to their ship when all of the sudden Digou cast a Jedi mind trick on the Geonosian Guard and this one took them to their weapons and to the ships engine room. The group dissabled the Tractor beam and Hyper drive and they left to the main chamber to save their allies. Once inside they killed another geonosian guard and gave the weapons to their companions. They raided and left the place.

In their ship Fabbio told them that the last ship to leave Corruscant was headed to Tatooine. They all left to their destination. On the journey they jumped on Vigo Rij and began to acuse him. Later on something resembling calmness arrived. Varia disclosed to Yak that her father was killed by a Sith but she did not recall his name. Kalah attacked Fabio when he tried to grab a private part of hers. After that FAbio got VERY HIGH with Deathsticks and Smirhoths.

They reached Tatooine and there they landed. When Ri went to search the perimeter he was attacked by some tentacles and he jumped into the ship. Seems the crazed Fabio had landed them on a Sarlacc. After the error was fixed. The crew dismounted and Fabio happy told them to go and not have all the fun. Ending these words Fabio knocked somethings and basically ruined the controll Panel. The ship is basically useless until repair. Var went to fix it and at that moment Ri picked up the noise of an aproaching Krayt Dragon. Inside the ship the sensor scans picked up a colossal being and 4 other heat signals. Var identified the other signals as Rancors closing in......................

End of 3 quest

25. Pablo-Fett

Pablo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    we are a great group!!
    i love you guys hahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.