main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico D20 rpg session: Glimpse from the Umbra a sequel to the Arcerbus affair.

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Seems that our GM has a taste for the sadistic side, doesn't he? ;)

Nah kidding, i'm really enjoying this!

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    It has always been my filosofy that a hero is only as great as the peril he conquers. Think about it this way, now you are heroes. Lets see if you maintain your lives. I saw some strong sparks of SERIOUS Rpg in you guys. Some strategies, bypassing deadly problems with keen intellect and well ofcourse the ocassional smart mouthing. All in all Its getting to a very enjoyable point here for the gamemaster and the players. The moment you see the players break out of the chackles that are hack and sack one does feel very proud. Yak Bruce using his Jedi Skills to the maximun, dabling in the arts of ilussion. Digou who must learn to deal with the wounds he takes (defensive fighting, look into it ;) ). Mane Katu who knows when his companions choices are not the wisest. Ri and Var who are definetely living up to their names of Scouts and Techs, being the eyes and ears of the team as well as their safety net. Reznor who's passion for vengeance fuels him, but it may also be his downfall. Rij who took by surprise his teamates when he was uncovered as a Vigo from Black sun. Kalah who's patience runs thin, but when times are tough her ideas shine thru. Dakkarn who's force spike makes his talking, while his dark side lightning enforces his words.

All of you have grown and can safely overcome many perils. You have escaped and invation, fought a Sith, fought in space and escaped a Star Destroyer filled with Black sun officers. If you ask me I believe all is going as I have forseen. Ambition grows in all as goals are drawn for each player. Personal struggles and other feelings embrace your characters, making them trully one with their creators.

I am proud of all of you. The story is now aproaching the middle, or climax. Let us hope you all make it to the end. (Digou strike 1 ;) )

3. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    i became one with the force and came back!!! a -23 on wound points isn't exactly something pretty to look at... the force brought me back... or was it the wookie?

that near death experience gave a message to this jedi... he better lay off the smirhoths while on duty...

anyway... wait until the next session, cuz Digou will have some new tricks up his sleeve!!!

4. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Lo unico que puedo decir es que cada ves se pone mejor, a pesar de que Tumbark siempre esta en el proceso de eliminarnos.

"Y LA KHALA VAILO CASI EN STRIPER!!!"

5. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    eso no fue lo unico que arranco carcajadas si no Fabbio y su "estado" jaja .

6. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Ok, I'm back.

Thanks to Tumba for the recopilation, they help to put me current in the game.

Now the question is, where and when are we playing?

7. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    OK...since I the first one to post after Corran's comeback...

In the name of all PRJO, WELCOME BACK PETE

:D

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Welcom back Noghri. Well its on Thursday thats for sure but the place is a mystery.............we havent decided

9. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Well, so far we've been playing over at Kashyyyk (Tumbark's house). I guess we could return to our RPG roots and infiltrate Jabba's Palace? :D

10. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Just talked to Pete. Next Thursday is "Cantina Thursday Night".

11. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I'll arrive a bit late.
    Around 9 o'clock.

But I'll be there!

12. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    as always.... count me in...

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    count me in too :D, no me perderia por nada del mundo saber en que paran nuestros heroes.

14. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Thursday at the Cantina episode 4 of Glimpse from the Umbra. Finally Val is going to join you guys!! That can only mean two things 1. more defense for you guys and 2. I can put more villains.

Hope you will enjoy the next session.

HA HA HAHAHAHAH AHAH AHAHAH HAH AHAHHAHAHA

15. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
  16. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    :D Yeahhhh!!!

17. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    If you guys don't mind, I think I will be joining you. I dunno if Tumbark will let me create a character and enter the campaign (so late) or not, but at the very least I will be there giving you guys moral support and stuff. :D

18. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Otro hombro donde llorar!!!! After we die I mean...:D

19. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    If authorized by our current GM, I will gladly assist Jan in creating his character. I have the book also, if you must know. ;)

So, Jan, if you can drop by The Emperor's Retreat tonight, we can get started. Try to think beforehand what sort of character and personality you're going for.

20. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Well, let's see what Mr. GM Wookie (sounds like a kind of weird exhibition car) says. What kind of character I create will depend of the needs of the current group. Let me know what kind of "friend" you guys need: melee or ranged combat, someone with specific skills that you guys are lacking, etc. I always like my characters to be of help to the group as a whole in one way or another, and not be a worthless appendage that is just "there". :cool:

21. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Gerardo, me gustaria observar mas el libro de los jedis y ser asesorado respecto a una clase particular bajo force adept. Crees que puedas llegar un pqto temprano manana para esto (I will if you do...)

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Listen up MAGGOTS!!! This it the drill. Tomorrows RPG is a VITAL KEY to the game. Pay close attention!

Being such an important RPG the following criteria will be used:

1. Dark sides points will be awarded to those that loose focus of the game. (darkside lightside users, force points to darkside users)

2. Those that dont play in Character will loose Experience points

3. No distractions whatsoever!!!!

I will be very strict upon this. VERY STRICT!!!

PS yes Jan you may join its all up to how many people Gerry can hold for the next RPG. But in mine its ok. But know that you make a comitment and that you must be present all of the games. NO EXCUSES!!

May the darkside cloud your judgement!

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Okay, this is what I think I should to. For tonight's RPG maybe you (Mr. GM Tumbark) can give me an NPC to play around with and to get the feel of the game. Then I will be taking a good look at the rulebooks and will create a character (carefully and patiently) for the next session. How does that sound? [face_shocked]

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    OK Ill see what I can do.............

Just know that I am very picky

25. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    ... OR I could just sit around you guys and watch... and if someone is kind enough to lend me a rulebook I could flip through it... [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.