main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico D20 rpg session: Glimpse from the Umbra a sequel to the Arcerbus affair.

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Disculpen la ausencia del Zabrak traficante.
    Resulta que la reunion del Jueves se prolongo bastante, pero con buenos frutos.

Evitamos la huelga y adquirimos muchos beneficios en el convenio colectivo

2. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Absences are punishable by DEATH!!!!

kidding

Lets see what happened. Oh yes

The story began in the previous peril. The heroes fixed the ship that Fabio damaged and had the firepower to stand up to a Krayt Dragon. They valiantly struck the beast with aparently no effect, until the mighty Digou chugged down an Smirnoff and open fire on the Krayt with his Firespray. The beast died and they all celebrated......but the victory was cut short when the Rancors arrived. The ship traveled to another location and left the beasts to feast on the fallen hunter.

Once in the outskirts of the city the group decided it was about time they had a meal. There they met Petey, and omnoxious cook who had bet all of his money on the Champion, MAlakili and his Gundark. Word of the battle reached them. While they ate Yak Bruce decided to wander around and search for some other supplies. During his small wanderings he spotted minions of Black Sun searching for them.

The valiant Adept moved to grab his lightsab er when he noticed it was taken from him by a Jawa!! He followed the little critter into an alley. The beastie began to holler and other JAWAS appeared.

During the comotion Yak Using the force pried the saber from the Jawa's hands. The Jawas in fear began to pack up all of the Weird droids they had and closed the gate revealing a Sand Crawler. They began the clearing when from the top of the crawler a very peculiar Jawa appeared. The Jawa said that it was the last time force users would interfere with their business.

A battle ensued both fought well, but the Jawa was far superior and crushed Yak under his Lightsaber and Cannon. Yak seeing the impending doom, called upon the force and created the Ilussion of an attacking Rancor. The Jawa flew away and laughed as a final shot from his cannon grazed the ilussion. The small Sith fell atop the Sand crawler which was as far as it could be.

Digou arrived and helped his friend to safety where Varia healed him. After all of this they headed towards the cantina to see what was going on. There they noticed that their credits where no good and they had to search for alternate methods.

A very looooooong series of negotiations took place and much info was obtained. The females stayed trying to obtain info from a Troydarian's female while the rest tried to obtain more info at the ARENA. There entrance was restricted and the heroes had to return to the cantina.

This time to their surprise Bartumk was there. He said hello with a punch to Reznor's face. There he disclosed that he was the mysterious fighter that challenged Malakili. The heroes regrouped and exanged this info for and audience with Gardola the Hutt.

In the Arena they whitnessed the wookies near death. Fortunately for them Black Sun had found them and one of their enforcers was a Trandoshan. A yell from Var and The Wookie entered his RAGE. He destroyed the Gundark and then Slayed the Trandoshan, causing black sun to retreat. He gave the heroes half his earnings and then passed out exausted. Varia healed him and they all went about to get supplies.

Afterwise Kalah spoke to Bartumk. The situation neutralized and then
    Bartumk took his money to a tech an he gave him a jet powered battle armor (padded and medium). Bartumk left them and went to attend his matters. The rest sent the tech to the ship where they left him unsupervised.

After the audience with Gardola RiJ, disclosed the info to the group, but the fact that he was a Vigo really made a battle amongst them. After working out their problems peace arrived, or sort off.

Meantime Var left to purchase an astromech droid from a bunch of Jawas, well after some bartering he got the droid at 5500. The downside was he got his wallet stolen too!!

After their plan to follow the Jawas to the dessert emerged the tech announced his job was done and he vanished. When they checked the Ship it was completely ruined.

Stranded in Tatooine they headed to the dessert.......WITHOUT WATER! and found that Black Sun had

3. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    u forgot to mention that Drakkharn and the noghri became murderous friends and that they got the old tech guy to merge a force pike with a heavy blaster! *L* ^_^

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok Ok A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENED! Geesh! So next game thursday still!!!!!

THE WOOKIE HAS SPOKEN!

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    And I missed all that?

Shame on me....

6. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Hola como estan muchachos,

Perdonenme por no poder asistir al ultimo juego , pero fue q se me presento algo muy , muy importante. Voy al juego del Jueves sin falta!!Donde es?
    Tony
    PS: Ya veo q alguien uso GODMODE para darle a Reznor , jajajaja. No importa todo por el bien de la historia.

7. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Listen up worms! Theres only 2 sessions left, time to be heroes. THe thing is the following MERCY IS GONE. NO MORE PULLING THE PUNCHES. NO MORE Poor him, or dang that, ITS DO OR DIE TIME. WHOEVER DOESNT APPEAR IN THE NEXT RPG BETTER HAVE A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD EXCUSE!! OR ELSE ILL BE FORCED TO "DISSAPEAR" HIS CHARACTER and Lord knows I want to *insert maniacal laugh here* These are the last 2 times I gamemaster then its Gerry's Campaing. THEN THE WOOKIE RETURNS. ((To settle some old scores and some new ones)) SO PLEASE clear your SCHEDULES!!!!!

That will be all, return to your lives.

8. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    sir, yes sir...

9. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    You have my sword! (if you want it ;), if not 'tis ok... huh huh sword)

Remember I will be there early so we have time to make my character. I assume we will meet at Corran's Cantina? :confused:

10. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/hutt/img/movie_sm.jpg]
    H'chu apenkee! Ura naxtto meteengo furo aro-pe'geengo weela bo heeldo at'tah maynga palaazeo.

Master Corran humbly greets you and that our next RPG meeting shall be held at his royal palace! :D

11. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Hola Camaradas ,

Ya no tengo mas escusas , voy pal juego de mañana , y al del proximo jueves ( ya separe los dias).

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well people lets face facts not all of you will make it tomorrow, So I really hope you all get there in the mood to play. Im playing for keeps! That means no miraculous heals, no magick always bullets. the rules will be followed to a T. Dark side points Will STILL BE AWARDED FOR LACK OF ATTENTION, SPECIALLY THE NEXT 2 GAMES!!!! So I wish you good luck and YES I AM THE ENEMY! METAGAMING WILL BE PUNISHED TOO! Thank you and good luck.

13. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Listen Mister Game Master,

Mane_Katu is a hitman/scoundrel, I don't care if I'm level 7 when everybody it's at 8+, he will not die tomorrow.

No matter what.

14. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    WTF is METAGAMING??? i have to RTFM

15. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Okay metagaming es cuando un jugador usa lo que pasa OOC para adelantar lo que pasa IC.

El ejemplo que da el libro es que si el grupo llega a un risco y alguien dice: "Tiene que haber un puente o un mecanismo para curuzar pq Tumba no pondria un risco si no hay manera de cruzarlo"

Sin embargo si tu personaje dice: "Tiene que haber una manera de cruzar pq quien sea que construyo esta base tiene que haber hecho una manera de cruzar y moverse". Eso no es metagaming pq estas pensando In Game.

16. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    thanks a lot... baby

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Groovy! Hail to the King baby!

18. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Got my dice and blank character sheet ready. Yes, our GM "The Wookie" Perez has let me enter the campaign mid-way, looking forward to it and we'll see how it all turns out. See ya guys tonight! :D

19. digital-skywalker

May 16, 2002
    lastima que este va ser tu debut y despedida....

20. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Ok, bad news. Gerardo is no longer welcome at the Cantina. So Khala will have to be killed or something.

Really. . .

No, really. . .

:p

21. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
  22. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    I'll help Janus with the char creation, with the Wookies approval of course!

23. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    YAY! The more the merrier... But I don't wanna give out my char's secret to too many people, though! ;)

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    LISTEN UP. Due to some personal issues I am in a very, very bad mood. Therefore the rules will be very tight.

1. Zabrak I missread you arent in level 7 you are in level 6.

2. Yes Jan can be helped by Pete you have my aproval.

3. You better be ready for play because if not be sure you will die.

That will be all. Thank you and see you at the slaughter.

25. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Uh oh... [face_shocked]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.