main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Daedalus Fruits - The Seeking OOC

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SirakRomar, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 21, 2018
    Well, I‘d say the Seeker is pretty much not helping us by killing all the big guns, but I wonder if the apocalypse thing is even intentional. If every world got a Seeker, maybe everyone of them makes the same mistake and that is why everyone dies. The intro is not explicitly saying he wants to end the world, it sounds more like he is going to war with the Gifted.

Also @Jerjerrod-Lennox I think he did not die BEFORE killing Sebastian, but the blonde dead guy in the corridor at Sebastian‘s flat who was killed by the Source of his world was actually Hugo being killed AS he tried to kill Sebastian. Meaning both worlds have assassin‘s hunting Gifted.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Update comes tomorrow

3. Lawbreaker

Aug 21, 2018
    Now things are gonna get interesting.

4. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    @SirakRomar or @Sir_Draco what style of game is 'The Crossing' video game? Personally I'm seeing a third-person shooter (Uncharted Series, Max Payne Series, and Modern Grand Theft Auto series) or a David Cage game (Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain, Indigo Prophesy/Fahrenheit)

5. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    It is totally a David Cage/DONTNOD like game of choice and consequence. Sir_Draco‘s first scene describes it in depth, but it is basically the player playing the Source trying out configurations of the same scenario until he reaches the desired result.

6. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I would die to play that game.

7. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Update coming in 48 hours

8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    So my summary of the game. Sat together with LordT the other day and we had fun deciphering a bit what happened so far.

We seem to have two timelines and Sebastian and Marina II are from one and everybody else seem to be from what I call the Alpha-Timeline.

The Seeker seems to be a killing timelines, which seems to consist of two steps. One, he seems to punish forward for a conflict of the Gifted and the Normal People using Paris. Second he kills Anna Tablott, Sebastian Stein, The Source if one exists, Kawin, Jane and possibly other Gifted we do not know about in an attempt to get rid of his rivals. What do we all have in common? We can all stop, slow or revert time. So there seems to be moment when this could proof to be fatal to his plans. That means Strauss will be on his list, too. He can seemingly freeze time for a few seconds.

Who is the Seeker? Well, we are 99% percent sure we have figured it out and anybody who wants spoilers can shoot me a PM.

Hugo and Jane seemed to have worked for him, but he seems also be the force behind the Minotaur AG in Zürich, whose CEO is Professor John Cale himself! Maria Liang is coordinating the hits for him in the Alpha-Timeline, where she seems to never have met Sebastian and instead is possibly still together with Adrian Simmons, who is Minotaurs security chef. Rutherford, who worked for Simmons is Justin Pfeiffer‘s head of security and that means Justin might have an infiltrator there. The Seeker has also got a French who can speed up things.

Justin Pfeiffer seems to have come from the future (maybe and maybe not the one from The Darkening. He knows about the events of The Crossing, but not of the ones of The Reckoning.

The Russians of my reality hunt The Seeker, but in the Alpha Timeline, he seems to be in league with the US President or at least Matthew Andrews.

Poor Lambs has been herded from many timelines in the last remaining ones. He seems not to have given The Source his ability, so my Sebastian is now the only one who can jump between worlds.

Lara Johansson seems to be the equivalent of Kyle from the Crossing (who seems to have been killed in D.C. in this timeline) and can take our powers. As this is not her power, I assume she can probably attack the Mansfield Institute with her power and stop the reactors that give the Gifted their powers. The Seeker and Cale know about them and Justin Pfeiffer seems to do so too. Also Knapp of the Austrian Government seems to know. So she is essential to the plan of taking everybody’s powers. So everybody wants Lara Johansson and Juan the Spaniard of all has her. Saori is sitting literally next to her in the club. Juan is a total wild card who serves no agenda but his own, therefore I guess he is soon to become a hunted man. His crew is pretty cool though.

Elena and Alfie are in Berlin to get Lara, too. They might not make it in time. Hard to shake Elena though.

So far a complete absence of Ayshe and Alpha. Wondering if the POTUS killed them.

Last update seems to hint Kurt Roland was wiped from the timeline (there is a Gifted in the SAGA Club who can do such a thing) and Sebastian seems to have ended up in the timeline from The Reckoning.

If Lambs, Kawin and Jane begin hunting the Seeker, we might soon see his identity revealed.

This really is one hell of a game @SirakRomar. So many thrilling plotlines, really.

Fin out.

9. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009

The Flat in Rome

10. Lawbreaker

Aug 21, 2018
    SAGA Club Berlin

[​IMG]

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, representative for the many versions of Sebastian, the Source etc. running around in the plot . . .

[​IMG]

Sinrebirth and Lawbreaker like this.
  12. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Update coming in 24 hours

13. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    @Lawbreaker as our characters discuss “Archangel” this song is my background music...

Lawbreaker likes this.
  14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh I think we are in trouble. Juan, do not do what I think you are about to do!?!

15. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    So actually a question to our GM. Just walked down memory lane and secured the The Crossing and The Reckoning, when I wondered ... how far are we into the Seeking? We are now hitting 169 posts as of this posting. Both games that came before had approximately 450 posts from beginning to conclusion. So are we expecting the same range? Where are we plotwise?

Just pure curiosity. I love how different this game is to what came before and how uniquely it is without a doubt in the same universe, too. Can't wait how you want to tackle the mission to end the trilogy!

16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    No idea how many posts the game will last. Always depends on player numbers etc.

But I guess we are now end of Act I and beginning of Act II with most storylines, so 20-25% done I'd roughly say.

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    That would make the game click in at approx. 800 posts. Which reflects the risen player numbers I guess. Okay. Interesting.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  18. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    So quickly you stop being the Chessplayer and realize you really been a pawn . . . Got me there @SirakRomar.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  19. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    12 hours update warning. Get those combos up!

20. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Hey @Lawbreaker , your man just chloroformed me! I trusted you!! :mad:([face_laugh])

21. Lawbreaker

Aug 21, 2018
    You said do not kill you, I haven‘t killed you. What did you expect? Me playing fair?

[​IMG]

Wait what comes next. Just got my next post approved by Claire

22. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    @Lawbreaker, you really want that award as scariest character, do you?

Excellent post man. Frightening.

23. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    @Lawbreaker oh my goodness. Wow that is intense. You definitely have my vote as scariest character.

Ummm... is Saori in her underwear now then?

24. Lawbreaker

Aug 21, 2018
    No, I don‘t think anyone would have her undressed. So she probably is still wearing her Clubwear.

25. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Phew, thanks!

Though I really hate that dress now lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.