main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Daily Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Real life, like cyberspace hates me! Sure it is said that there is someone out there for everyone, but it isn't for everyone. Unfortunately, fate has to be cruel and some poor sod ends up getting the shaft.

It would seem that I am just such a poor sod!

- Bill

2. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Hi everyone! Sorry I seemed to have missed an entire month with you guys. [face_blush]

Oh and that post about losing 25 lbs was from me. I'm not currently considering the Navy at this point, anymore. I could use some more exercise, but I'm not trying for weight loss specifically now.

I'm working at the Salem Cinema parttime, looking for more work. Doing tons of yardwork and trying to finish a few video projects. We have this humongous, monstrous hedge that we've sawed down and now we're cutting down to size to haul off as yard debris. With just the two of us, a small pickup truck, and very little money, it is taking forever!

Hope the rest of you are well. Laters!

-Jasmine

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Kinda sounds like the hedge at my place. I can't remember how many times I've had to search for sports balls in there over the years. :p

4. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Jasmine!!!
    dont you go all psycho on us too LOL, you dont need to lose any weight!!! especially 25lbs!!! you would be a sickly looking waif...dont do it man stay as you are trust me its better ;) as for the huge bush...my bro and I chopped one down in his back yard a fw weeks ago...strange how every ones getting these in their yards.... coincedence??? maybe....maybe

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    [image=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs133.ash2/39988_506408152786_94500201_30168733_5908003_n.jpg]
    Me and Larena on my mid-tour R&R. These days were all so special and wonderful!

[image=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs179.ash2/44202_506672562906_94500201_30176767_7667547_n.jpg]
    Best photo from the deployment of me, methinks. The suck is obviously written all over my face. This is up on an OP we had to occupy for a week and a bit.

Almost done here, woot!

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Vengeance... I still have your and Larena's shirts. PM me an address and I will send them to you.

Take care!

- Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.