main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Dajuan news from CIII

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Obi_Wannabe, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Moms are like that. THey just can't wait for their daughters to marry. Just be glad you are the only girl like I was; man was that a show!!

2. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Fortunately my girlfriend has 2 older sisters. One of them went through a divorce and now her mother doesn't want to do big weddings anymore. Which is great for me. I don't want one at all.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Thanks Luke :)

Actually I do have a younger sister, but knowing her, a wedding is the last thing we'll have there. A kid sure, but a wedding no. I don't think my mum wants to go to crazy and I'm sure she's going to go batty when I have the guest list (seeing all these people from the boards on there :D ). She's just excited seeming to get moving on it. It's HIS mom I'm worried about, the woman hates me.

4. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh, that sucks! If your mom needs any help I'm here! I am planning my friends wedding--flowers, gown, reception dinner, and such so I know my way around if she or you needs anything!!

5. starjedi9045

starjedi9045 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    hey dajuan, its me, remember i meet you in CIII and played around lots?... anyway, nice picture!!!

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Of course I remember you. I have a ton of pics with you :) Thanks :D

7. ObiKnyt

ObiKnyt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    Offering my sincerest congratulations to you and yours! Happiness and good fortune be shot your and your fiance's way! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.