main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Horse Digital store

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by KeithyT, Apr 25, 2014.

1. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Hi there,

Does anyone know if you can purchase Star Wars e-comics on the US Dark Horse digital store (with prices in $ USD ) if you are in the UK? Do they get added to your account with no problem?

The iphone app has £ GBP prices but they are not comparable and a bit more expensive than the actual US website.

I'm basically trying to take advantage of this weekend's 3 day anniversary sale. Most Star Wars stuff I had my eye on has 50% off the normal RRP on the US site, but the UK GBP prices via the app have not changed at all.

Confused!

Thanks in advance

KeithyT

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Good question. You might want to also ask it over in the Lit forum as you might get a quicker answer.

KeithyT likes this.
  3. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    LAJ_FETT yep it's all good, gave it a whirl and it all worked ok, it is a website only sale I realised, so the US prices were the ones. Good exchange rate at the moment so spent the equivalent of £25 on some great Dark Horse Star Wars Bundles!

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Glad it worked for you! Yeah - I ordered the SW Alderaan tpb and another book from Amazon US this morning and the exchange rate is in our favor right now.

KeithyT likes this.