main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Darth Bane 3 Is A Go!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TuskenFan, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    YES! YES!! YES!!! One of my favorite SW book series is going to be continued! According to the story it looks like it the book won't be out until sometime in 2010. :_| Oh well... I have something to look forward to then. Check out the story here...

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Frikkin' sweet! I'm so excited. Thank you DrewK!!!!! [face_dancing]

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah should be good, hopefully bane will kill of zannah in this one. she's starting to irritate me.

4. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Aww c'mon Zannah was pretty kick-butt cool I thought. Nice little counter-balance to Bane's personality.

5. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    i dont know man... i see where you're coming from... it's just bane's so bad ass i'd hate for him to be done in by her. i'm just happy there's something different being offered then the usual trite right now (ie clone/mandalorian saturation by traviss). but this is also coming from one of the few yuuzhan vong loving fans out there. ;) [face_devil]

6. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    I love this series too and am very happy that the publisher was re-signed for the +- 38 SW books to come out over the next few years!

7. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I still haven't gotten the 2nd book yet. Boy am I behind.

8. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Read the 2nd one Spook. I'm borderline on that being better then the first. But as stated above, I was also a big fan of Z and the way she played off Bane.

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Spooky, you ARE Darth Bane. ;) The original badass Sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.