main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bay City, MI Darth Heathen Sport's Corner

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Heathen, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Heathen

Darth_Heathen Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2006
    Welcome to the Sports Corner, this is just a place where you can post questions,comments,rants,raves,pics,video or whatever pertaining to sports.And here's a little something to get us going.......

Should we make it law that Rasheed Wallace dance in a enclosed circle of teammates before every game?

or

Kobe Bryant... Hero or Greatest Player Ever?????

2. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    We should make it law that Rasheed Wallace gets a tech just for waking up in the morning. It seems like he does anyways.

Kobe Bryant is a terrible role model. Just ask Maxle.

Who should really represent the USA in the FIBA world championships?

3. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    yes, firstly; kobe is an aweful role model. i'd like to ... shave his face.... [face_worried]

and yes, that sheed thing seems to power up the pistons somehow mystically.

and i think that we should let, yeah i don't know anything about fiba.

but this spring the inter-stellar school of basketball is getting started up in my driveway.
    i'm an instructor.
    i teach D-fense.

4. JediHutt

JediHutt Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2005
    Lost my green champion T-bird "Da GrassCutter," found a new disc that is indecypherible with a big lightning bolt on it, shot 5 over for the course overlooking Dodger stadium, introduced a new friend to the sport, really worked my calves. All good things, except for the first one.

5. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    lost da grasscutta, huh? that sucks. How's the course?

6. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    Sign me up for the inter-stellar school of basketball I can teach good sportmanship.

I'm not sure about the whole FIBA thing yet, but I will keep you posted.

Also I get the feeling that if I were to throw Kobe a surprise birthday at my house, that no
    one would show up.

7. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    kobe probably would.
    he loves surprises.

8. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    I would go, and make fun of the low turn out, and drink. heavily. until I was brave enough to poke him in the eyesocket with my corncob holder. I'd rather hire Dale Davis to elbow his neck, though.

So, I hear that YAO is healthy again, and the Rockets are dangerous. I never hear much about any west team besides how well the Mavs are doing, and how undefeatable the Suns are... Well, take it from me, the Spurs are out there, and the Rockets ain't no joke either.... As for the east, WHERE THE HECK DID THESE RAPTORS COME FROM???? They're on top of their division, and are looking to make a little noise in the postseason...

9. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    sometimes i make a little noise in the post-season.

10. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    you know what kind of noise making problems I have in the postseason

11. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    you've got some serious-ass noise-making problems in the post-season!

12. JediHutt

Jan 16, 2005
    For sure. Yeah the course is great, up one side of big hill and down the other, you can see pick-up soccer games and hear mariachi music (sometimes live) almost the whole time, there's also a resevoir and shack made out of trash bags and sticks on the top. The hill really forces you to be accurate because your disc could roll really far if you're not carefull.

13. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    I like mariachi music, and yes I am sick of hearing of the sun, mavs and about how explosive Kim Duncan and the spurs are. Yao and t-mac could make a run but the west is loaded. the raptors and cavs are starting to come up too. I got pistons and mavs in the finals.

Pistons win in game five or six.history will repeat itself.The same thing happened to the colts and cardnials too, they both had really good seasons one year then the next year struggled and won it all.The same thing is happening to the pistons.

but i have to go the doctors now so I can get treated for this march madness...................

14. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    do you think he'll prescribe some kind of soothing rub?

15. JediHutt

Jan 16, 2005
    B-ball Balm.

16. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    oh, that $#!%'s the bomb!

17. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    [image=http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/Seinfeld/jackie.jpg]
    who told you to put on the balm? I didn't tell you to put on the balm. Where'd you get some balm anyway?

18. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    The FIBA is just for the Americas, apparently. North, South, Latin.... I don't think the USA squad will have too tough a time in this tourney.

19. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Don't look now, but TORONTO just pulled ahead of MIAMI in the playoff race with a win against MIAMI. That would be hilarious if this is how the seeding falls and they meet in the first round.

20. JediHutt

Jan 16, 2005
    I get to watch the Pistons vs. bulls today, I got home with 1:31 left in the fourth, we're down but it's still up in the air.

21. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    i just saw the end.
    it's not really up in the air anymore.
    :(

22. Darth_Heathen

Aug 11, 2006
    I think that Toronto could do some serious damage in the playoff,Chris Bosh is beast. I really really dislike Miami, and I think that Pat Riley is a distant cousin of Darth Sidious. I just need some proof!!!!!!!!(slams down fist) But I will be interesting how the seeding fall.

23. JediHutt

Jan 16, 2005
    Yes, you will be interesting how the seeding fall.

24. JakkUtt-PokkUtt

May 20, 2005
    Anyone feel like explaining to me why the Nuggets are taking so long to come together? They should be slicin and dicin fools all over the place, and yet, they're still losing, kind of a lot.

[face_thinking]

25. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    it's because of all the locker-room fights between iverson and carmelo about who gets to wear the sleeve for that game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.