main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth Ultious' tidbits and ideas

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by DarthUltious, Jun 19, 2013.

1. DarthUltious

DarthUltious Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2013
    Oi~ I am Darth Ultious and I've been trying to work on my cosplay for quite a while.

My girlfriend is a seamstress and ten million other things, including a former theater costume designer. So, I've got this whole thing handled, more or less. I just felt like sharing my ideas and tidbits here.

The current design for Darth Ultious is extremely complicated because it has armor. Worbla, I'm told, works excellently, but I'd rather avoid it. My good friend, known as Midlight Dragoon, is currently working on another design for me. He's the artist behind the picture I'll show in a moment. This design wasn't his, but he did an excellent rendition of it. MD takes a lot of influence from the Darksiders series, so I'll post the new design up if this gets some interest generated. The new one will be robed and I'm told, have lots of belt, cyber-punkness, and goth glamour.

[​IMG]

He's a Pureblood Sith Lord, in KotOR II: TSL character classes, he'd probably be a Dark Guardian / Sith Lord (Consular Prestige Class).