main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and Wicket at Columbus COSI this Saturday 8-26

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by highmidichlorian, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highmidichlorian

highmidichlorian Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    Hey folks,

If you haven't seen the thing from Lucasfilm, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and Wicket are doing a little mini-tour to promote the original trilogy DVD release and Lego II and they will be in Columbus this Saturday the 26th. They'll be at COSI from like 12:30 to 2pm and at the Childrens hospital beforehand and the mall afterwards. The tickets for the exhibit that day are selling out pretty fast. It looks like there will be three or four troopers there as well from the 501st, but Lucasfilm doesn't want a bunch more on Saturday since they have their own folks there. It looks like there will be a lot of 501st there Friday and then all weekend on the closing weekend of Labor Day.

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    That sounds pretty cool. I might be in Columbus Labor Day weekend, I might have to try to drop by.

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    If I had the time I would have gone to this. I will be back in OH for the weekend and wouldn't not have minded seeing the SW Exhibit again. I was at the World Premire in Boston last year and went several times before it left. This is a really cool exhibit and it would make a good event for your fanforce. I just don't have the time this weekend since I will be all over the place.

4. Commander_Lowe

Commander_Lowe Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2006
    Speaking of Chewie!

http://christmaschebacca.ytmnd.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.