main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Darth Vader goes to work

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_MacDuff, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Every time that we have one of our quarterly meetings at work they always come up with something to do for the employees. This month was going to be the annual survey that is coming out. Well, this year they were going to do "Celebrity Fued", something like Family Fued, but the contestants were going to be famous celebrities and guess who gets "drafted" into this. The Dark Lord himself! Well, the date for this thing was going to be last Friday, 22 February. Well the winter weather we got caused the schools to open two hours early so they had to cancel due to people showing up late for work getting their kids off to school, but we are going to try again 14 March. This ought to be fun. Ought to see what some of the "answers" that I am going to come up with. [face_laugh]

2. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    This is just a little update on this one. They have rescheduled our meeting at work from the 14 March until 21 March. Some of the other "players" were not going to be there that day. I mean, Darth Vader is going to be there. Isn't that enough?

3. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
  4. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    They have scheduled the skit for this Friday. I am not going to wear the bodysuit, but will be wearing the majority of the armor and the other accessories and I am also taking my Force Fx Lightsaber. Ought to be interesting to say the least.

5. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    HOPE IT GOES WELL and there are pics or video!

6. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Well, Darth Vader has made his presence at work and it was a blast. I got to work and thought I forgot something, but everything that I have for my Lord Vader costume is in that box, except my Force Fx Lightsaber, which I forgot! :eek: Even without it I had a blast doing that. Of course there was no camera present at all and they had the heat on in there! Man was it hot! I am going to have to see about getting a fan for my mask before I go out trooping this year. The wife says that she can help me with that and get some pieces to cover my grates so my face won't show through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.