main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darth_O-Ren newbie looking for fellow SITH!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_O-Ren, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_O-Ren

Darth_O-Ren Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2007
    Hello.

My name is Darth_O-Ren. I am here to find fellow Sith Lords and take over the Galaxy by destroying all known Jedi!!!!! I undertand that I must go through some sort of training program to prove my worth. So be it. It shall be but a mere micro-cosim in my quest!! Any replies and assistance would be greatly appreciated. I also understand that I must somehow be adopted..... lmao...... okay fine. Please send me a private message or simply reply to this board. Your compliance is expected............. Death to all Jedi!!!![face_skull]

2. Darth-Zabrak

Darth-Zabrak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2007
    lol, calm down supreme overlord of the sith has already been taken....BY ME i called it before you so sorry to get it i'll have to DIE! lol

well i can always use another sith in the ranks

3. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    Well then looks like I have some work to do. Differences aside it would be a pleasure working with you to rid this and all planes of the filth known as the Jedi. Let me know of anything I can do or any training that may help me!!!!!

Death to all Jedi!!!!

4. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    I'll be watching your career with great interest. :p

5. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
  6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Same here. [face_mischief]

Welcome mate! Besides destroying Jedi, be sure to take a look around here. There's lots of fun stuff. :p

If you need anything or have questions, feel free to PM people, including myself. Good luck with the adoptions!

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You seem to be a very watched person. :p

Oh, and I'll watch your career as well of course. ;)

But don't believe your way will be easy. There are lots of Jedi around, some hide, some can be found easily. But all will fight if someone tries to disturb the balance of the force. ;)

Have a good time and see you around. :D

8. asfnone

asfnone Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2007
    Why can't Sith and Jedi get along after all we are all just Force users.

P.S. I'm not on any side . . . YET

9. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    well we can tell you haven't joined a side if you had u would know....

Well until we meet again my youngling xD

10. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    My brethren I am truly touched.... now all that needs to be done at this time is find someone that will adopt me so that I may begin my trials. If you know of anyone that is willing to take in such a pupil as myself that is hell bent on Universal Domination....lol.....then please let me know!!!!!!

Death to all Jedi!!!!

11. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    What do you plan to learn here in the forums? There are many things that can be done.

Social
    RPGing-My area of play
    and other forums.

PM me, if you want?

12. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    Everything!!!!! I WILL be the most powerful Sith ever!!!!! muuuuaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa...... ytws

13. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    ummm excuse me didn't we have this discussion earlier youngling xD

14. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    Ha..ha..ha.........ha......ah.....um.....Yea sorry about that but ya know when your young you know everything and well I do. He..he..he!!!! Plus Your not gonna live forever so I might as well get people used to the notion that I am going to be the most power Sith EVER!!!!!!

15. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    well you might not live longer than the rest of the Jedi with that kind of talk, i mean your not even a Sith officially. So ponder that

16. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    No sense of humor huh!!!! Besides....if your as big and strong as you say you are then you have nothing to worry about from lil ole me right....oh and as far as out living the Jedi, ya that's gonna happen since most of them will be dealt their death blow by my hand!!!!!!!

17. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    only if i slice it off and use it as my own, lol we could do this all day long but i will be victorious no matter what. Talk to me once you have a little more posts annd then I'll let u in

18. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    Fine.......how many do I need? Is everyone like you? I mean I know I am new and everything but don't you remember when you were young and full of life and wonderment? Were the elders here treating you as you me? If so then so be it I have thick skin! And your right we could do this all day so I will spare you the carpultunal and consede this particular battle.....although I don't make it a point to battle with people on the side that I am on.....err want to be on!!! Excuse me I know how upset you get when I presume.

19. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    umm i twas only kidding ye who has thick skin lol

I knnow what it is like to be a newbie in actuality i am a newbie if you look at my join date but I am a go getter and post everywhere I can to join the high ranks. I acknowledge your skills and your Sithness xD. If it was possible I would have you train with me annd my master but i don't think you can. (if you want you could pm Skiara)

20. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    Ya I can see that, and as you can plainly see I too am a go getter. I have PM her and she told me of someone that I should PM which I have so I am just awaiting a reply.....hopefully a yes but only time will tell ya know. But ya that would have been nice to train with you....if for no other reason than to show you for yourself that I am indeed the most powerful EVER!!!!!!!!!

21. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    :rolleyes: whatever u say youngling

22. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    LOL come on now you should now that gurls are alot more powerful than boys and with me going the Dark Side and using my hate I will be unstoppable

23. Darth-Zabrak

Feb 24, 2007
    kool dreams young grass hopper

alright so now i know your a girl

24. Darth_O-Ren

Mar 6, 2007
    And that matters why......oh and I am no grasshopper I am a praying freakin mantis!!!!! lol

25. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    *The forum turns dark and a sinister presence is felt deep in your soul. Darkness forms around the edges of your eyes, and the only thing you see, is a pair of icy blue eyes staring back at you. Then as fear starts enter your body, a voice can be heard*

Hello, Darth_O-Ren, if you want we may begain your training. I need you to find your favorite sith, and tell me why, he or she is your favorite.

Darth-Zabrak, I know you have a Master already, if you need help in role playing, let your master know, or contact me by PM. Thank you.

I hope you are ready to start Darth_O-Ren. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.