main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DataBank for all Luke/Mara fanfics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jedi_Liz, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I have trouble keeping track of all the Luke/Mara fanfics.

If you have written one, please post the link to it in here.

Thanks!

(p.s. mine are in my sig - 'Parent Trap' is the one I loved writing the most)

2. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Novels:

Dark Mirror
    Genre: Action/Drama, AU
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, Jacen Solo, Gilead Pellaeon, Jaina Solo
    Timeframe: 22 years post ROTJ (Not NJO)
    Brief Synopsis: The GFFA of Emperor Luke Skywalker invades the GFFA of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Luke and Mara (and Luke, and Mara?) are the mains, but a ton of EU and Movie characters play important roles.

Phoenix
    Genre: Romance/Action, AU
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade
    Timeframe: OT era
    Brief Synopsis: Mara Jade meets Luke Skywalker while suffering from amnesia, and falls in love.

Vignettes:
    What Dreams may come?
    Genre: Drama
    Characters: Mara Jade
    Timeframe: OT era
    Brief Synopsis: Mara Jade is given a brief glimpse of her future, and doesn?t find it to her liking.

A Day in the Life of Luke Skywalker
    Genre: Humor
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade
    Timeframe: Pre NJO
    Brief Synopsis: A typical day in the life of Luke Skywalker.

3. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Gandolf, I'm reading Phoenix right now....I saw that I had started to read it back when it was first posted. I guess I forgot about it.

Does anyone else have Mara/Luke fanfics?

4. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    up

Luke/Mara stories authors, please post links to your stories that are posted here in the forums.

5. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    good idea Liz! Here's mine! Enjoy, come visit! ;)

~*~*~*~*~

~~A Little Fall of Rain~~

Genre: Action, Romance, AU
    Focus: Luke/Mara/Callista
    Summary: In a time of Galactic crisis, Callista returns, searching for Luke, disrupting his budding relationship with a certain red-head.
    IN PROGRESS!!!

Created by Neon Star:
    Under the Shadow of Destiny Darkness Stirs: A New Beginning (SW/LOTR Crossover)
    Co-written with ArnaKyle, Jaded Skywalker, Neon Star, and Owe-me-one Perogi.

Genre:A little bit of everything.
    Focus: Luke/Mara/LOTR characters/OCs
    Summary: Luke, Mara, and Tobias ShootingStar get transported to Middle Earth, joining the Fellowship of the Ring.

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    I just finished a Luke/Mara fanfic titled "Chiaroscuro". There's a link to it in my signature below.

7. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Nice idea Liz.

Zenda'la My first L/M fic
    Genre:A bit of adventure and romance
    Focus:Luke/Mara/OCs
    Timeframe: NJO

Summary: Luke and Mara visit a distant planet under the control of a renegade Imperial.
    Mirror Manifest Short story
    Genre:Romance
    Focus: Luke/Mara/Anakin/Padme
    Timeframe: Directly after Union.

Summary: During their honeymoon, Mara meets a mysterious woman in a most unusual way.
    Shackled Past Novel
    Genre:Romance with a bit of mystery, action and adventure thrown in.

Focus:Luke/Mara with lots of GFFA characters making appearances, as well as a few OCs
    Timeframe: After Planet of Twilight.

Summary: After the death of his first wife, Luke marries Mara Jade. Their happiness is threatened when the past returns to haunt them.
    Took You Long Enough Vignette
    Genre:Romance
    Focus: Luke/Mara
    Timeframe: After Thrawn Duology.

Summary:A little romp on the beach.

8. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    upppppppp

9. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    Wow, it's been SO long since I've posted here (although I lurk every few months...) However when called upon to whore my fan fic, I will be there like SW fans to new movies.

Across A Crowded Room
    Summary: At a party thrown by the Horns, Luke discovers that the chance to live and love again is sometimes just a walk across a crowded room. And Rogue Squadron gets really drunk. The sequel to "A Different View."

A Different View
    Summary: Luke laments lost love to a patient Mara, only to find it again, staring him right before his very eyes.

To You Red (Or, 'I'll Drink to That')
    Summary: Unlikely friends in unlikely places for Mara Jade, but then again, what's new? This takes place a after the events of "I, Jedi" and before the "Hand of Thraw" duology. A quasi-sequel to my story, "The Language of Leaving."

The Language of Leaving
    Summary: Another trip to Yavin IV leaves Mara Jade unsatisfied. But before she leaves, she and Luke have a farewell talk about many things, some said and some unspoken. Takes place after "I, Jedi" and before the Hand of Thraw duology.

10. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    this needs an up - post any new fanfics you have started!!!!

11. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Well it's been a while since I've read a good L/M fic. I've been too busy working on other stuff to spend on reading, so I have no idea where the good L/M fics are anymore, but here are some that I know of, most of them aint mine, so there's the disclaimer.

The one fic done by me:

In the End: Luke, lonely after the events of ESB, meets a woman named Mara Jade. As time passes, Luke finds himself falling for her, and together the two must face the Empire, Vader and even his own sister. It's a basic rewrite of a previous fic I had.

Here are other fics that I've enjoyed reading in the past:

Pass the Nachos: A pretty funny fic involving Luke giving his son Ben the 'talk', while Mara is on the hunt for a pest in their apartment.

Beneath the Silver Lining: Loved this fic, very angst filled. What if you discovered something about your significant other, than you'd never wished to know? You can also find this fic here too if you dig deep enough.

Always Chasing After You: A fun fic to read.

The Dark Treader: An abandoned ship enters the Coruscant system. Luke, Mara and others investigate, only to find a little more than they had
    expected.

Episode One Revisited: The Skywalker Menace

About Love, Loss and the Skywalkers: The Emperor was sicker than we knew and played a little trick on luke and now he and mara Jade have to travel the galaxy together.

Your Place, or Mine

12. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Up Up UP UPPPPPPPP

One month and no updates - well, I've started to post my newest story, even though only chapter one is up (I'm having some issues with revising Chapter 2).

The link to Lightswords is in my signature.

13. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Slipknot
    Summary: Destiny is a cloth wound together by many strings. Some bring happiness and laughter, while others bring sadness and tears.

Along the familiar string known to so many, a child is conceived two years after the marriage of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade. With Luke sent off to a faraway world to observe the negotiations that would end nearly half a century of civil war, Mara must wait impatiently for him to return home.

But when the negotiations are bombed and Luke disappears, a chain of events are set into motion that will set the Skywalker family on the road to heartbreak.

Enjoy! :) :)

14. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    AngelQueen - wrong link for Slipnot - the link you provided leads to an Ami/Ani fic.

Might want to correct that.

15. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Thanks Jedi_Liz! It should be fixed now. :)

AQ

16. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    UP

Continue to add your stories, please!

Only Luke/Mara stories, too. (Secondary characters are fine, but Luke and Mara *must* be characters in the plot)

17. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
  18. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    this needs a serious up.......maybe someone should make a thread that contains the links for all these specific character databanks. That way, if this thread gets lost again, it can be found by a quick link.........

19. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    I'll help keep it up!

20. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    up again for any new fics......
    I have a new link for lightswords:

Lightswords of Fury - Revised
    8 Months after The Last Command, Luke discovers an......interesting tradition having to do with his old lightsaber he gave.......to Mara Jade. :)

21. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    The Exchange

Summary: Luke and Mara searching for Jedi archives. But they get something else and manage to meet Obi-Wan (not as old man or a ghost) and other PT characters.

Link in my signature below

22. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    up up up up up and away

23. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    found it. :D

24. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Shades of Green-An old Tatooinian custom brings fifteen year old Luke Skywalker and thirteen year old Mara Kenobi together in marriage...are they strong enough to survive the hardships that await them? (in progress)

EDIT: I did a marathon read of Whispers in the Night this morning, Qwi. Excellent stuff!

25. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay! Emmie's story is here now! :)
    God bless!
    <3-Moose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.