main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dawn of a New Era I: Jedi Resurrection (post-SbS AU) - K/J, J/T, A/OC - COMPLETED 3/27

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterKobe, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *steals post 500!!!* [face_devil] :D

2. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Okay, this is the last time I up this for a while. If it falls again, not my fault. :p Come on ppl! Read!

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey, great epilogue dude. It's been a long road getting from there to here and all :p

4. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Spike:

Hey, great epilogue dude. It's been a long road getting from there to here and all :p

Yup, it sure has. Almost a year later.

5. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    here be my reply!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you ended it in a great fashion...its been a great ride since this story started...can't wait for the next...

I really feel sad for poor Tenel Ka......couldn't Zekk have told her face to face at least?

Anyway, thumbs up for all of it!

And i'll be there for the next one!

BRAVO :) :D

6. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    C3:

here be my reply!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you ended it in a great fashion...its been a great ride since this story started...can't wait for the next...

I really feel sad for poor Tenel Ka......couldn't Zekk have told her face to face at least?

Anyway, thumbs up for all of it!

And i'll be there for the next one!

BRAVO :) :D

Thanks. :D Yup, been a heck of a ride. The next is coming soon.

Well, Zekk's kinda afraid of his emotions and stuff. Either that or he's a coward. :p

7. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
  8. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
  9. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    *creeps in and looks round warily*
    *hides in corner*
    dj would like to apologise for her absence in this thread so far, and her continually unfulfilled promises regarding the reading of said thread.
    However, she would like to announce that she has, this afternoon, finally sat the hell down and read the damn thing.

Ah, yes. So here goes for my reply...

Kitana looked up and smiled. "You're right, as usual, love. As you were saying, let's go find Master Luke and ask him to marry us."

Wasn't supposed to be funny, I know, but the idea of Luke being married to Kitana and Anakin was just too much. wahaha...

A law of the Old Order mandated that Jedi be forbidden to love and marry. It was said that such attachments made us weak and susceptible to the Dark Side. From personal experience, I firmly believe that those teachings were wrong.

So true, so true... One of the things most definitely wrong with the Old Jedi order...

The food fight scene with Wes in charge. Yes. Yes, that was the funniest thing in this story.

"I, uh, need you to look over something for me." Pulling his hand, the Twi'lek made it clear he had no choice in the matter. She added one more thing. "Oh, and we should also work on some manuevers."

A/T rules everything, but Kitana is just brilliant. Oh yes.

Oh Sithspit, Iâ??m starting to sound just like Uncle Luke.â??

Silly Jaina... :p

I remember that trip to Naboo when we were five. Jaina was all over â??her Kyppie.â?? And now she has him right where she wants him.â??

*snigger* yay... Kyppie...

She called her lightsaber to her hand and hurled it at the Jedi. As if expecting such an attack, Aayla casually spun around and redirected the lightsaber right back at the bounty hunter. With one fell swoop, she easily manipulated the Force and lopped off Aurraâ??s head. After watching it bounce several times, Aayla resumed walking back to the Solo residence. She stopped only to utter a single line to Aurraâ??s departing essence.

â??That was for all the Jedi you have killed.â??

**** *fangirl spaz*
    Action! Cool action! This scene was awesome. I don't even know anything about Aayla or Aurra, and this was awesome.

â??Oh Jaaaaaaaaaaaaacen!â?? was all Aliyah managed to get out before she collapsed into hysterics.

Narrowing his eyes, Jacen folded his arms across his chest and glared at his cousin.

â??You done yet?â?? he snapped in irritation.

*snicker*
    Once again, A/T rules everything, and J/TK is the way to go, but this... this... just brilliant.

//By the Force,// he thought, //it's times like this that make me wish I was still out there flying my X-Wing.//

Don't we all, Wedge? Best scenes ever come from you flying an X-wing! whoo~

alright. I read it.
    Awesome stuff, Mike, and I'm sorry I didn't do it before. ^^;;;
    Now off to the second story...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.