main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Dawn of the Sith

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dinogallus, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinogallus

Dinogallus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2003
    I mention a Fan Film I am writing in another post of mine, and I would like to talk about it. It is about the beginning of the Republic and, you guessed it, the dawn of the Sith. I am not dealing in the birth of the Jedi Order, or where Sith teachings come from, but it is fun to write. It is basically the first time Dark Jedi organize themselves into a group and they give the Republic trouble. It doesn't contradict canon, nor any EU (to my knowledge) but anyone is welcome to correct me on that. If you are interested in reading it, post an e-mail adress here or PM me one and I will e-mail it to you piece by piece, in chronological order, as I finish it.

Two warnings:
    1. The e-mails may be few and far-between, depending on how busy I will be.
    2. I have finished the end duel and from what people have told me, it would make the film PG-13 or maybe even R in theaters, and I admit it is pretty disturbing. Sometimes I scare myself with what I think up.

I also have concept designs that I could post if I ever figure out how to work my scanner.

2. Dinogallus

Dinogallus Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 27, 2003
    No one cares, do they?

3. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    "I care"
    - Luke.

Sorry, had to do it.

4. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I wouldn't mind reading it, unfortunately, I have a stack of books I'm trying to find the time to read.

Oh, and there is a fanfic thread not too far down the page. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.