main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Dawn till Dusk viewing of Episodes 1-6

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Sean_Starrider, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Hi everybody. I would like to host a all day party at my apartment for the viewing of all the movies including clone wars in order. I would like to set the date for a saturday in February. This gives everybody plenty of notice so they could plan to attend if they wish to. I live in Middletown and it is right in between Dayton and Cincinnati, So I will be inviting both FanForces. I was thinking of starting the movies bright and early like 7 or 8 AM and the event lasting until ROTJ is complete. This will be a true test of endurence but it is something I would like to do just to say I did it. We could assign different people responsibilty for each meal, Some could bring breakfast, some lunch and some dinner. I am starting this thread early enough so that everyone can attend and arrangements can be made for those that need rides or to get off from work, ect. I will post this thread in both boards and we'll go from there. Tell me what you guys think? Interested? :)

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Awesome idea!

I'll have to see what kind of ride I can get by then.

3. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    As far as I know, count me in. So far Exalted, I could take you there.

4. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I don't know, I've been thinking about it. It just seems so out there. But maybe later I'll change my mind.

5. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Middletown isn't that far out there. It's about 25 miles from Cincy and 25 miles from Dayton. Shouldn't be a bad drive for anybody. Besides DarthSkywalker if it seems just a little too early for you then i'll make sure I have a cup of [face_coffee] waiting for you. ;)

6. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I didn't mean that Middletown is far away. I meant the idea of watching all 6 movies back to back is out there.

7. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to see if I have a car by then, or a way to get there.

8. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    im not sure exactly when, but in january february or somthing, i will be in china for a good 2 weeks with my father.

but i would like to join you. sounds like an adventure.

now, i can also provide food. i am told that i am an exellent chef, despite being 14. so let me know what you like, and i could get it ready... nothing fancy like steak or prime rib... i could do chicken wings or somthing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.