main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends DDC 2014 : Jori Lekauf of the 967. Coruscant defender.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by aalagartassle, Jan 1, 2014.

1. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Diary Challenge Beyond the Saga

Corporal Jori Lekauf

Encryption Password:

Delta-India-Alpha-Romeo-Yankee

Accepted

Today was a great day for the 967. My grandfather, Erv, a former 501st was right; a Jedi makes all the difference. General Jedi Jacen Solo took over the reigns of the 967 today and work is really piling up. We have been assigned to track persons of interest in the Corellian sector. Coruscant being so vast a mega ecumenopolis, it is the most logical start. The Corellians are the ones that wanted to cede from the senate in the first place. They may have already planted terrorists within Coruscant to actively recruit sympathizers. That’s why we have to spy on them. It’s not going to pretty but I’ll do my part for the 967.

The blockade and upcoming war on Corellia looms to be a pivotal turning point in Coruscants history and the senate’s civic duty. I wonder how long it will take before the guns are set on automatic?

We got our new matte black uniforms with tinted visors today and boy have they made us stand out from the crowd, a small inconvenience but a total reversal in respect. Just last week Lon was complaining about the regs and blast armor, watching people thumb their noses or what have you at us in complete an utter disdain. Today he had a spring in his step, he wore his blast proof body amour for the first time. I joked with him, I said in the lockers “Shevu, you barmy biscuit you now look like a black Coruscanti mushroom!” that got a rise from him! He called me buttercup and wetboy and chased me around for a bit. Ha Ha good times. Shevu’s just the sort of man we need around here, strong, cautious but willing to get in the thick of it when the blasters come a hollering.

I’m hoping Jacen Solo will be like his grandfather as well, he’s certainly a good Jedi as far as I’m told, he saved Luke Skywalker and managed even to thwart many of the Vong.
    It makes me shudder just thinking about the Vong, when I was a private on Coruscant it was in a living hell; Literally!!. The Vong formed nearly everything. I was in the underground movement then , man did we see some strange stuff. I guess that’s why I got promoted and assigned to internally defend the capital. I know the streets, not just the rich affluent well to do high rises. I know the depths and the denizens. I know the spice addicts the looters the murderers and the peddlers of shame. I know where they will be and who they will be operating on. On that subject I heard a rumor that General Solo wants to install thousands more cameras to help secure this great world. I reckon that’s probably the right move, but I can see problems along the way, what with the typical Xenophytes and civil libertarians shouting all the way to Tatooine. Not to mention all the extra hours I’m gunna have to put in reviewing the images and making profiles.
    Oh well Grandfather said, “Hard work, is just that, but ya get results!”

Gotta go! It’s happy hour in the mess hall!

Save Diary.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  2. Ewok_Slayer

Ewok_Slayer Jedi Master star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    Nice! If Jacen Solo was here on Earth I think he would be in charge of the NSA. Matte black uniforms with tinted visors sound intimidating. There is nothing better than looking like Jack Booted Thugs to scare the pants off the population.

A diary of a 967 Commando in the GAG is an interesting read…especially in the point of view of a man who's grandfather served under Darth Vader in the 501st.

I look forward to reading more.

Your icon creeps me out though. Those damn circles keep moving! [face_worried]

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    An interesting start. I have read the books and found him and Shevu nice characters

4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I thought it was a OC until you mentioned this. I looked him up and I have read all the books he was in, but I don't remember much from any of the novels. I think my brain is trying to block out that entire Darth Jacen story arc. :(

Nice start to your diary challenge, aalagartassle! Maybe this will get me to reread some of those novels.

Also, can you tag me when you update, aalagartassle. Thanks!

5. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Thankyou for the positive replys!
    Yeah the icons a bit freaky, they just don't stop!

6. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Corporal Jori Lekauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Dantooine-Illium-Alderran-Raxus-Yavin

Accepted.

It certainly has been a busy few days since I have written. There have been countless man-hours going into profiling Corellian ‘persons of interest’ on Coruscant. On the street there are mixed feelings about the 'Corellian affair', most are panicking or apathetic, some just want to nip it in the bud. This is a brewing storm in a caf cup I think. It will ultimately bring human against human. Funny, I think this is going to be the first war in decades that doesn’t have an anti alien tinge. Look at the Vong wars, the Killick crisis, all the way back to the anti alien policy’s of the Emperor back when Erv, my grandfather was serving. Nearly all the other minor scuffles have been alien v’s alien or human v’s alien.

The Corellians' on Coruscant have fired the first salvos of the upcoming war; a bomb went off near the senate district killing many and injuring even more. Furthermore they poisoned the water supply! I’m profiling a business man from a swanky hotel near the piazza that I think poisoned the water supply. He seems to fit the criteria. It seems that Lon is convinced it was him, and it really does make sense from a military terrorist point of view. Send in a clown that’s gunna get caught, with no affiliations to government, just a fanatic and make sure he is from the planet of origin and bingo! Ya can’t start a war based on one vigilante but Corellia gets what it wants. Maximum damage, minimum risk. Terrorists!

In better news, Colonel Solo has set up every 967 commando with an important job, he is adding so much efficiency and confidence to the team. He spoke personally to Lon about needing to trust all the officers. I know it was Lon that picked me for the 967 for my military experience and because I’m Coruscanti through and through. I guess he needed someone he can trust implicitly. Saving his butt during the Vong war when I was just 13 must have had a profound effect on him. I remember he came to my march out four years ago, I was so proud to have a Captain as my pledge. Combine that with working with a Jedi and I’m having the time of my life.

Man does Colonel Solo remind me of the stories my grandfather told me about Vader. He’s almost the spitting image, what with the sheer presence and front on approach of the man. He also put on the blast armor to show its durability, he wore it in live fire practice, He even looked like a mini Vader! It reminds me of grandfathers private joke about the Jedi and Vader; he always did the Vader husk and rasp in character when telling me of the adventures they went through.
    “ I’m so important I must wear only black! Fashions fade, style is eternal.

Or

Jedi garb is too droopy; it gets in the way when I cut peoples heads off! [I don’t think I’ll ever say that to Colonel Solo, not even as a joke!].

I know it sounds like double standards, we have to wear combat black armor and fatigues and so should he. I think it’s the little things that bring a unit into cohesion. Although, Colonel Solo’s cape is soo gaudy! I guess I’ll make a joke of it when I can think of one.

Notwithstanding, any operative worth his salt wants to be on his team; the famous 967. I haven’t really spoken to Colonel Solo yet, he’s been coming and going, doing his Jedi thing and generally keeping up appearances near the senate district. He did give me and the commanding officers a humdinger of a mission in our first private briefing though. We make scenarios to hit the Corellian sector , we question, capture and shackle! It’s going to be pretty difficult in this ecumenopolis and the HNN will be such a pain in the backside! It’s Colonel Solo’s call for who comes up with the best one. Or, as I think, Colonel Solo, seeming he’s a team player will take the best out of each plan and use it. At least we have a big enough internment facility in the old barracks to house a lot of people for interrogation. Anyhow, I think the raiding will begin soon, just as soon as our new chief has enough resources to see the next few months through and of course if the plan is right!

Back to profiling and planning!

Saved Diary.

@Jedi_Lover

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great comments about Vader and Solo

Exciting update

8. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice update. I can see how soldiers would like working with Solo. He was kicking butt and taking names.

9. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Corporal Jori Lekauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Dug-Icktochi- Akk -Ryll-Yvethian

Accepted.

My training and loyalty have been rewarded, I finally got to meet Colonel Solo and I got the impression he valued my input! A strapping young man as I’ve already commented on, but he he isn’t so calm and graceful, I can see it in his eyes, I can feel it in my bones! My Grandfather Erv said he could feel Vader’s frustration or praise before he ever spoke. I somehow can too! Today I was reviewing the latest footage of a Corellian protest near the senate building; lots of ‘person of interests’ big kafuffle there. They were protesting about the senate pressuring Corellia. War is just around the corner. So it’s our job in the 967 to be aware of ‘citizen’ malcontents on Coruscant. The obvious is the Corellian sector with its focus on Jabi town; the rougher edges in the lower levels full of half-wits and Corellians. Rock throwers mainly but it doesn’t take a genius to spot the more militant elements stirring up the crowd in a formal protest; I can say this; the militant elements are certainly organized. I mentioned this to Lon and Colonel Solo during the inspection of our new barracks at A-89. When I mentioned a Jedi was in the CFS line Colonel Solo spiked! Yeah I know It sound like a lot of bantha poodoo, but I can read facial expressions and mannerisms and that trickle feeling in my bones. I’ve won every Sabacc pot from Coruscant to Raxus Prime understanding a persons ‘Tell’. Everyone’s got them, from a fidget to a dazed look. Even the great Lando Calrissian dipped his hat at me for my win over him.

Colonel Solo’s ‘Tell’ is rigidity; he thinks he is just too blasé, but he can’t pull it off. He doesn’t mean it, none ever does, but it’s there every time he needs to make a tough decision or he sees something he doesn’t like. He wanted to know who it was and what happened. His calm speech and hollow eyes would have fooled the best but I saw his eyes dart left and right and for a second a small fire erupted in his pupils. I showed him the footage on my datapad staright away [ not this one, this is my personal one as you can tell by the encryption above] . This is when he turned into a scary as hell Jedi, like Vader had done infront of Erv so many times. His voice became no nonsense as he asked for the scene to be slowed down and repeated. I could feel the air get hotter in the room. Colonel Solo went limp but his bones spiked upright. In the recording you could see an officer shielding a young Jedi from tear gas as the protestors made a quick stampede on the CFS lines, all of a sudden a lightsaber flashes and is quickly shut down. He reviewed it three times, all I saw was a people running to and fro, pushing and shoving against the lines. Then a light of a saber opening up and shutting down quickly, he saw something more I’m sure. I could tell he felt a mixture of disappointment and pride for the Jedi . I guess he will tell me who it was when the times right. Although I think it’s going to be sooner rather than later if the events straight after that incident have anything to do with it. It seemed too personal for him; his composure was far to ridged. I’m sure he knows the young Jedi.

Five minutes after I showed him the captured recording of the protest, while inspecting A-89, Colonel Solo took me aside put his hand on my shoulder and asked if I could be counted on when times got rough. Of course I said “Absolutely”. He mentioned that I may be involved in clandestine operations outside the 967 parameters. I know what that means and it’s not pretty. There maybe spying on our own or more than likely fudging the records of prisoner confinement to Lon and Co. Missing body’s and the like. I’ve done it before and Erv, my grandfather also did it for the greater good for Vader and the 501st . I don’t like working as a double agent, but I know it’s necessary for progress and besides; he’s a Jedi. I am not above the law but I understand the Jedi should be. Tough decisions on individual prisoners must be made, interrogations sometimes need to go that extra yard where morals need to be on second tier. A Jedi can’t do this; alas I can.

I’ve already scored on the bomb blast from last month, finding out that it was an “Own goal” ;too much detonite, not enough sheath. He was a Corellian agent. Darian Smitty, a second class assassin who was on the nose from his own agency; a throwout from Corsec. Guess the Corellians needed a martyr to get their point across. Guess he needed this job to prove his worth to the Corellians. But it pays to check your resources and expendability before you take on the job; Cute Corellian secret service, they know how to take out their own garbage for maximum effect.

My research and efforts in discovering the identity of the Corellian agent pleased Colonel Solo greatly; He shook my hand and said well done. I think I almost blushed and just nodded like an idiot. I think maybe that’s why he likes me, efficiency without the ego. Maybe that’s Lon’s only flaw, his ego gets in the way of justice. The 967 is a conglomerate of Cops, army, and spooks! He does everything by the book even before the thing is written! Oh well once a cop, always a cop! I can’t hold it against him, he’s my rock. I personally think that’s why I joined the army instead of following Lon; Through years of listening to him about procedure I found out that you don’t have to log a report every time you issue some whoop ass! In a way thank the maker for the Vong, they really cut the red tape around here. Notwithstanding, orders in the 967 are to be followed and unquestioned and if you fail this one rule, you deserve to die. So I’ve been ordered by Colonel Solo to be his undercover agent, more like a disposal unit I think, everyone’s loyal, that’s why we are in the 967. Like Vaders 501st before me. The elite corps have been revived by a Jedi again.
    Anyway, Jabi town here we come, two nights and we hit it hard!

I really hope Colonel Solo chooses some of my elements for the plan.

Diary saved.

Tag
    @Jedi_Lover

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great entry with him joining the 967. Nice to see more of Lon

11. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    This sentence struck a chord with me. Wars and major attacks can sweep away some of the overwhelming bureaucracy surrounding most governments…but often that new freedom is abused and can grow into a malignant force far worse than the quagmire of red tape it replaced. One only has to look at the Patriot Act and how it spawned a Big Brother network so large and pervasive that would have shocked Orwell himself.

Nice update.

12. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Corporal Jori Lekauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Drunknell-Irodonia- Aurodium -Rudoph-Yiccorian
    Accepted.

Wow; Jabi town now that was interesting to say the least! I was ordered by Colonel Solo to fill a flanking position with a squad of the 967 finest. Initially we set up with repulsor fitted skycraft to manage the numerous skyline exits. Having executed that order, I ordered snipers on the rooftop to position; with the efficiency of crack troops this was accomplished remarkably swiftly. After a tense few minutes Colonel Solo instructed us via comlink not to fire on anyone that hasn’t fired on us first. That seemed like an odd play? Colonel Solo had originally called for any perceived threat; he was generally so forthright. It was Lon that stood up to the Colonel advising that we should engage the enemy if we perceive a real and immediate threat with injury intent. Within two seconds on the commanders private channel Colonel Solo adjusted his orders and sided with Lon on the issue. This brought a great sense of worth to the troops; having a commander that listens and respects his men is one of the greatest assets a fighting force can get. It proves that he needs us like we need him!

O four hundred ticked by and finally; Lon ordered my squad with other 350 troopers and rifleman to stealthily enter the buildings and get into position. Wow, what a rush, in the silence we scurried to exits and covered them. Suddenly the whole place lit up like a supernova, all the skycars turned on their lumens spot lamps, we could see the intense blinding light shoot through the cracks and doorjambs. Our Matte black uniforms were no good to us except the blast and filter faceshields. Thank the Force for dampeners!

I got to via issue the GO to all citizens. I was handed a large loud hailer that shook all the windows and issued the orders to come out and be processed.

That was our cue; we moved to random doors and smashed them down, three doors per level, per building for effect. It was perfectly executed. We had the ‘nose’ just to be sure the occupants didn’t have ordinance, it was placed next to every door that was not willingly opened. If it wasn’t opened immediately we knocked and shouted ‘Galactic Guard, outside now!’ And then we busted the door down for good measure.

Once the residents perceived the commotion they almost willingly surrendered to our processors who cuffed them where they stood. The shock on the terrorists faces was palpable; well not all of them are terrorists I know but we had to think that way in order to achieve the maximum effect of the raid. Yes we were gruff and over bearing, but in the end my squad had not fired a single shot and we secured two buildings within the allotted 18 minutes deadline.

Once we cleared, I ventured outside to take stock and supervise the processing. I spied Colonel Solo talking to another Jedi; one with a blue lightsaber; Colonel Solo’s being green. I haven’t been introduced to the smaller one yet but I hope to soon. Anyway, the HNE had arrived as suspected and it was at exactly the right time, here was Colonel Solo coming out of a building, instructing his other Jedi to move to another location whilst a frame charge explodes in the background all the while two beings poised like heroes clutched two magnificent green and blue lightsabers sheened as they directed the 967 to standguard and protect the innocent. It was fitting and glorious.

What an adrenaline rush.

I don’t think I’ll sleep too much tonight. I’m still so pumped!
    Oh well, tomorrow the processing starts. Colonel Solo wants to judge reactions of the terrorists being confined for at least a day. It makes sense, we can monitor their reactions on the Cams we installed in the detention halls.

Might go down to the local cantina with the boys and chill out. Get some stories about how their squads held up.
    Anyway I’m off for quick Corellian ale, no wait, I better make that Coruscanti Lum!

Logged off…..

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    No shots fired is good and now processing of the prisoners. I hope the innocent ones can go home

14. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Carporal Jonvy Lakauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Drunknell-Irrodona- Aurodiom -Yiccorian- Rudooph -

Fail : Invalid Password

Re enter password…
    Corporal Jori Lakauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Dumate-All- Applez -Runz-Yesh
    Fail : Invalid Password
    Fail : Invalid Password: 1 chance left before destruction of terminal.

Re enter password…
    Corporal Jori Lekauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: D-I- A -R-Y
    Accepted.

Ah, I jist got back from da Cantina. I’m having a hard time getting that stupid password right, just found out also I caw’t even spwell my own name and now it’s encryptteed! I’ve switchhhn channels to have this entrée spoken to euz’s bysh my compterz racorda ash I down by mine shelf as I can’t see the ..the… the… board! Hiccup

I fink I bedda get this..this down before I forgit or parsh out. Groan, guzzle, slurp

The guy that was with Comanda Jacen Solo whash a SHywalker….. Ben Shywalker!!

You know the son of the most bestest jedis in the whole wide gwalaxy Luke and Mara whadda fox! Hiccup

Shywalker. Hiccup, burp PPPHTTT

I’m gunna be workn for Im! Yaowser..burp,, Ooh the poo fairy came and visited my mouth……………. That stunk! Hiccup , Hiccup. guzzle
    I feelz a littla bit slighteded, bloody Herdy Gerddy Girdun gotta watch Jashen Sholo busht down a door using only da forsh! And hyponitishn , no……. paralylze a firefek few dozhen terrorishstd…………….
    No waiyt that mitta been Ben, The iceblasters and the Couscanti screwdrivers have gone to me heads. Anyway they gotta new term for whatch they did …….called REBJ

REBJ how many timz did I hear that toonight ! GAWD! Hiccup

Rapid entrreee by Jedi

Man I hate that Girdun, Girly Girdun firDun Birdun! Hiccup

Ponscy bugger!

Thud.

Snore
    Drip

Snore
    Drip, drip
    Snore
    Drip
    snore
    Shniwalker!, …………….Ponsce……………….Whadda Fox!
    Entry TIMED OUT.

15. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I think somebody had a little too much to drink.[face_laugh]

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A fun entry but also disturbing

17. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Corporal Jori Lekauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Dooku-Ima- Aurra -Rakata-Ylesia
    Accepted.

Opps, I don’t remember anything from the last entry. I can tell I was a right **^^%! I can’t even edit because of the encryption parameters. I think it’s time for another few months of tea totaling.

I am so annoyed today. Pellaeon blames the GAG for the Civil war. He retired straight away without a rebuttal! It was all over the HNE, it was disgraceful!

Pallaeon started war and it’s officially under way. It’s going crazy fast around here! The fleet engaged the Corellian’s and now somehow the military genius that is under Admiral Pallaeon occupies Tralus? I wonder is this supposed to be the next staging point for hostilities.

Why?

It makes no sense?

Because of this botched plan, in all honesty Pellaeon retired, but he blames the GAG to the HNE reporters.

He said he was none too happy about the parameters and engagement policy of the government beforehand and went on to say to anyone who would listen to him that the GAG is to blame for the war and his retirement.

The HNE had a field day!!

You should have seen all the sob stories about his life and political protest of why he retired!

It was not good for the GAG!

He blamed the GAG for his retirement!

&&*(^%$!!!???????????????

Why?

He claims his retirement was in protest of the Jabi town raid, the use of ‘secret police’ that the politicians endorsed .
    Notwithstanding, he authorized a war ! He knew the attempted attack on Corellia, the attempted kidnap a prime minister Saxon and Chief of State Thrackan Sal-Solo would lead to war! And his first incursion failed miserably! So he retired, but get this, he blamed the GAG for his failure!
    Didn’t his minions just invade Tralus?
    Didn’t he authorize the attempted kidnapping on Corellia?
    His solution was invasion and kidnapping! And he blames an internal police that defends Coruscant from attack within!

We don’t go to Corellia, they come to us! We are helping our planet rid itself of terrorism!

But he blamed us!!

Gilad Pellaeon thought that open hostilities on Coruscant and the bullying in the space lanes had already intensified to Civil war. He believes his actions didn’t start the war! Who officially fired the first shot? What are the history books going to say?

Pellaeon.

He blames men and women behind the mirror on both sides but not himself and his tactics!

I think he wanted to return to the old tradition of Jedi Knights brokering a deal, and sent some to kidnap sovereign statesmen! Alas, the use of Jedi Knights hasn’t been completed well in history, especially on the topic of secession! Look at the history books;

The Fall of the old Republic!

The decay of Jedi peacekeeping.

Birth of the Empire!

The treason of the Jedi.

Although during the Empire, Erv said Vader; a Force user, had a way to enforce a planets continuing allegiance! FORCE and a lot of it, not excuses, not Jedi! Pellaeon tried to use this old Empire tactic in New Republic history with Jedi on his ships and couldn’t do it, so he retires and blames the GAG!

I’m pretty sure blaming the GAG was a parting shot at Colonel Solo’s status, that he is a Jedi and a military man, but not in the Jedi fold or from military circles, more like just a poster boy for politicians. Many of the Jedi dislike Colonel Solo because he is somehow breaking tradition having a high military rank and doing what the chief of state asked him to do. In truth, The Jedi order and Pellaeon doesn’t want Solo to have a higher military rank than Skywalker or walk in political halls! I wonder about titles in Rogue Squadron and the like! I wonder what is happening to his mother Princess Leia, isn’t she a Jedi. I thought having a Jedi military commander would be a good thing! I thought the training of Princess Leia from politician to Jedi would help the Jedi delve back to protect the New Republic. But because Colonel Solo is not in the “inner circle”, they criticize.

Colonel Solo uses his rank for counter intelligence measures, to defend Coruscant but does not actively engage in war or broker peace. What about all the other Jedi? Why, some have have ranks? Why don’t they broker peace?

Colonel Solo was issued with a job and he is seeing his job through! But because Colonel Solo didn’t pursue diplomacy as he was too busy finding terrorists on Coruscant, Pellaeon blames him saying that the formation of “The secret police” or GAG is wrong and therefore he retires! He makes no sense!

I think he also had a parting shot at Head Honcho Cal Omas for ‘knee jerk reactions’ in creating the GAG .
    I say, Pellaeon should tell his reasons for retirement to the 1000 already dead from the Coruscant senate district bomb explosion and the Fex-m3 water poisoning. 1000 other people have permanent nerve damage! The GAG needed to be created, but because Palleon doesn’t like secret police and his tactics fail, he retires and blame us but not his tactics! The NERVE!

I’m here to defend Coruscant and though I respect the ex-Admiral in most instances, this really peeved me off.

If Omas didn’t set up the GAG, then we would have even more terrorists and open hostilities. Coruscant would turn to anarchy if something wasn’t done. You have to quell the fears of the ordinary citizen. They want to see something done to eliminate risk in their homes , they got a Jedi that led a crack squad to arrest and detain criminal elements; to secure our internal borders with no casualties, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!

So Gilad Pellaeon final shot blames the GAG for the war. So be it. But I blame him, I think he should have an introspective look at himself, especially what he’s been doing with his fleet. Play’n war, using force, creating a blockade!. Where are all his precious ships? What are they doing? Fighting that’s what! Who authorized it all? Who made the tactics? His vessels have been building and spying to take us into war. Now he declares that not following his direction of not setting up the GAG is a misstep but he supervises a belittling fleet maneuver and try’s to kidnap prime minsters and chief of states! Then there’s Tralus! What a debacle, the military genius to rush the Corellian fleet, to get trounced was his strategy, but he claims setting up a secret police somehow is far worse than openly kidnapping and fighting a space war and planetary invasion and loosing! He uses misdirection! It wasn’t the GAG that fired shots at the Corellians it was his fleet. We defend Coruscant on Coruscant! He’s no Emperor, take your bat and go home, you can’t have it your own way! His tactics falter so he blames the GAG for war and his retirement? The GAG, Really my fanny kneejerker! We haven’t anything to do with spaceships or Tralus. Knee jerk my fanny! Fall on sword with dignity ya $%^&*() don’t go blaming us for your botched missions. At least ours is a resounding success, No’ones died from Jabi Town and we got some good intelligence., How many battle cruisers did he loose? How many men and women? Name it, It would show your true account!

As you can tell I’m highly agitated. I won’t even go into what the HNE thinks about our Jabi town raid, I’ll write about it soon, when cooler heads prevail and not let myself become a kneejerker bloody ex -Admiral!!!!!!!

Logged out.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure is explaining a lot from his POV. What will he tell when Jacen turns Sith?

19. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    The Sith in Jacen is coming soon Earlybird! Thanks for reading, Ive been a little slack lately.

Corporal Jori Lekauf
    Logging on
    Encryption: Dud-Ig88- Atat -Ryn-Yavin
    Accepted.

Well it has been some time since I have logged in. The 967 has fended off the accusations of Pellaeon and come out the other side rather well. I’ve been assigned to Ben Skywalker: A Jedi Padawan, personally, his Master Jacen, or Colonel Solo as I have to call him specifically told me to guide the young Jedi through the 967. Colonel Solo trusts me implicitly which with every day makes it that much better to wake up and go to work. I can’t believe I’m following Erv’s path, he would have been so proud!
    A couple of nights ago we got an almighty hit on the scanners, we found intelligence that a bounty hunter was employed for assassination of either our chief of state or some highly placed politician. That night Bravo company conducted another of our famous raids. This time I got to see REBJ and yes, it was spectacular. I was next to Ben most of the time, I had to walk him through the adrenaline, saying we go in front of blaster fire with armor. He relaxed a little. I think he was a little nervous because his mother came for an inspection of the barracks a few days beforehand and checked him out. I think she was a little shocked at him being in uniform. OMG she is even more stunning close up than on the HNE! She gave me a withering stare when I ask for her credentials.. ha ha I was so giddy that I have no idea what happened next. Oh well she’s off limits anyway.

Back to the raid.
    Colonel Solo gave me my piping [two gold stipes, which is a command thing!] and made me follow Ben. We got to the bounty hunters place and Colonel Solo used REBJ, Ben came in straight after and deflected a bolt with his lighsaber. Was it impressive? Hell yeah. Two jedi disarming goons, their lightsabers flashing and Colonel Solo using the Force to smash doors, snatch blasters, Force punching people to the ground and then finally pinning the bounty hunter to the floor without so much as laying a hand on her. I wish the HNE saw this one, it would boost our ratings!

Ben also found out another person of interest; A Corellian called Saiy, Barit Saiy. We will see what comes of it.

Logged Out

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    action packed update and nice to see him with Ben

21. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Jori thinks Ben's mom is hot. She's a MILK! (The K stands for kriff). ;) Yeah I think she is a bit off limits.