main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends [DDC 2017] The Journal of Talon Tantiss: [Part 5] Secrets Revealed-Vol 2 (updated 12/11/17)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2017.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A perfect wrap-up of a very enjoyable diary. Love to see Talon happy with his wife and a girl coming

2. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thank you! I really appreciate all of your reviews. The Tantiss/Skywalker/Solo families deserved a happy ending. Not the sad canon ending. I hated what happened to the Solo and Skywalker family in the EU...but at least they all lived, loved and died heroically. The new canon didn't give us much to be happy about. Maybe Luke had love in his life at one time, but there was no evidence of it in the movies. It was sad. :(

Thank you so much. It was nice having readers for the story to help me continue on. I have been so busy with school and then the new job that I barely had time to write. Having somebody waiting for the next chapter helped urge me on. Thanks!

I decided to do a short 1/2 DDC for Marcus. It happens 8 years after the ending of this story. So he is a grown man. Talon is around 40 years old and Mark and Kira are in their 70's. I don't think I will go far with this one because I don't want to have to write the inevitable death of the older generation. I think this story will be more like The Courtship of Princess Leia type of story. I hope to find the OTP for Marcus.

[DDC 2018]The Journal of Marcus Indupar (Son of Talon Tantiss)

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.