main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Beyond the Saga "Dear Daddy"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CaraJinn, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ZV-83

ZV-83 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2020
    That is another great entry, of course Chewie would get along with Grogu. Would be great to have Grogu meet a young Wookie as well *fingers crossed*

2. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Chapter 7

Dear Dad,

I miss you. I wish you could come visit me, or even better take me back home, and I could play with the shiny ball and we could see all sorts of worlds. I don't know what I'm doing here. You were so determined about this 'his kind' stuff, but…they don't feel like home. Uncle Luke is busy flying with those guys in orange jumpsuits and his ship is so small that I don't really fit in. And Aunt Leia is busy with Uncle Han (the womp rat guy) and something she calls "The Senate". It sounds really important, but I don't think I'd fit in there either.

I don't think they're 'my kind' at all, dad. I immediately knew you were, but these guys….naaaah. So I really cannot figure out why you sent me here.

If only you could come visit me, and explain, then maybe I'd understand. Maybe….

I promise to be good and not eat anymore frogs in my whole life.

Please dad?

Please?

Grogu

GregMcP, gizkaspice and ZV-83 like this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL about the frogs. Luke and Leia are busy and have their niches of activity. I love how Grogu knew right off that Mando was "his kind." :)

gizkaspice, ZV-83 and CaraJinn like this.
  4. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Grogu is willing to give up his frog diet just for Mando aww [face_love]

5. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Okay, introductions are done and now the story begins...

6. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    Chapter 8

Dear Dad,

Today Uncle Luke went all "sit down and be quiet" on me. He asked me to come with him (well, actually he carried me) and put me down on a rather soft cushion, and then he said we should try to medi…. med ….medisomething together. I thought maybe it was another funny game, similar to when you wanted me to play with the blue and red threads in your ship, but then Uncle Luke didn't have any threads. Actually he had nothing except those cushions so I sat there watching him sit down with closed eyes and everything became so peaceful and quiet inside me.

And then I fell asleep.

He didn't seem too happy when he woke me up. He wasn't angry, but he kinda seemed a little sad. I wonder what he wanted me to do? Your explanations weren't too good when we played red and blue threads, but I can tell you : his were far worse. Or maybe I just snored and woke him up?

Do I snore, Dad?

Grogu

BookExogorth, gizkaspice and ZV-83 like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Totally I can believe Grogu is not the first or last one to do that.

CaraJinn likes this.
  8. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Luke beware--Mango will find you and take back his green jelly bean [face_laugh]