main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dear Diary Challenge 2014 - Writing on pages - OCs, mentions of Canon characters AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 6, 2014.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope the Vong get beaten up to a pulp and end up as plant fertilizer.

:D

Lady_Misty and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I enjoy remembering or being told about the history of whatever. A house I lived in for twelve years was over a hundred years old and it had replaced a house that had burned down. It had been a general store and a room my dad used to store his tools used to be a post office.

earlybird-obi-wan My family has had gardens for almost as long as I can remember. Only once or twice did my family not have a garden because of different stuff.

AzureAngel2 That is a lot of hate and I honestly don't think that the Vong would make good fertilizer. But in the future the Ashlans are going to destroy a Vong battle group and make them sorry.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

I can’t believe they fell for it! Some of us were playing a game where you have to tell the compromising situation you have ever been in with someone of the opposite gender. Nearly all the females mentioned either wardrode wardrome wardrobe malfuntion or someone walking in on them or them walking in on them. The males mentioned walking in on sisters or seeing dirty holos on accident. I told them that I had talked to a male Caféaulait friend once improperly clothed and they fell for it! Goes to show that they don’t know Caféaulait Law. If a Caféaulait of any gender finds themself in the presence of a Caféaulait who is member of the oppisite gender that is improperly clothed the eyes need to be averted, an apology given and leave. The recordings of my Second Dance had to be destroyed because I was completely exposed. Not to mention it revealed my unique markings that only a handful of beings are allowed to know exactly what they look like.

Too bad I started laughing when one of them asked if he was blushing.

Sincerely Aditi

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    What a conversation rife with teasing and laughter. [face_mischief]

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    she sure had some fun

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I like her writing mistakes. Those really make the diary seem like a text that is written in haste.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  6. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart Laughter is good for the soul; when it is in good fun and not meant to be hurtful.
    earlybird-obi-wan Yes she did! [face_laugh]
    AzureAngel2 Well when you are writing on paper you are bound to make mistakes whether in spelling or something else that calls for crossing things out. And since she is writing on flimsiplast(sp?) then I felt is was real for her to have misspelled words. Although the misspelled words are ones that I misspelled on accident.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

We got some news from the warfront and not all of it is good. While we have managed to stall the Vong to some extent just beyond the Outer Rim the Vong have devestated dozens of planets in their path. I want to cry because the nature of Balance has been desrupted so badly on those worlds that it could take thousands of years for Harmony to be restored. A recording of a Vong Warmaster was sent so we know what our enemies looked like boasted that the line in the Outer Rim can only hold so long and that resistance is futile. Sooner or later we will all fall to them and either be made slaves or be sacrificed to their horrible Gods. Resistance isn’t FUTILE!!! Plants can rip duracrete apart and rivers can wash away dams like the one that the Empire had built on Weit River. I hope that that Vong rot with all things that are part of Chaos!

Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I want to cry because the nature of Balance has been desrupted so badly on those worlds that it could take thousands of years for Harmony to be restored.

I needed hankies, too! :_| Beautifully put. *kicks all Vong very hard with metal boots

Nyota's Heart and Lady_Misty like this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I am in full heart-agreement with Aditi there. :p =D= Her stance is one of fortitude and courage. Nice!

Lady_Misty and AzureAngel2 like this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Wise words. She won't go down without a fight.
    and agree that Vong are mayhem

Lady_Misty likes this.
  10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 *passes hankie* in the Vong's defense they didn't know that their beliefs were badly corrupted. But for the truly mean ones I guess I could pass along those steel toed boots.
    Nyota's Heart In a situation like that you need a lot of courage and something to hold on to.
    earlybird-obi-wan Mayhem is part of Chaos but to have Harmony there has to be an understanding of Chaos.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

There was a bad wind storm last night. At one point I almost upended my bed in an effort to protect against transparisteel shards if the window broke.

We will be doing some cleaning up today. There wasn’t a lot of damage but some trees did fall and branches are everywhere with a few other things.

Sincerely Aditi

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is kind of in memory of the Tornado Warning that was in effect in my area a few nights ago. In the end I didn’t have too much to fear except for high winds since my parents live on the side of a mountain or big hill depending on who you ask but we aren’t strangers to high winds. Last year heavy winds destroyed one of the shelters we use for our chickens; we used flashlights and plastic crates to move them to our small barn. That was nerve-racking because the wind was yanking at some lose sheet metal on the roof of the small barn and even moving my eldest brother’s canoe.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    She is describing the storm quite vividly and her fear

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A very vivid description and Misty Sounds like you live in a very lovely area. :D

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The tornado warning... sounds like something you experienced yourself & you managed to write that beautifully into your fanfic. @};-

Lady_Misty likes this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    earlybird-obi-wan Her fear was my fear. When you use real experiences to convey emotions it works well.
    Nyota's Heart I think it's a lovely area.
    AzureAngel2 Thank you. :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mini Challenge

Dear Mai,

I forgot my troubles for a time today. I sat in the garden with the flowers from different worlds and just started to weave that stems together. It was just a great day. I admired the view of the Black Spine and missed home. From the house you can see Blue Mountain in the distance. My family scaled it once and we looked in awe at the land around us. My father pointed out where our land is from the top and it was a long way away. You could see the smoke/fumes from a plant that produces flimsiplast. The plant has been around since before my ancestors dreamed of walking on the moons. We went to our moons a few hundreds of years ago and so maybe the plant was started a couple hundred years before that. Of course the plant wasn’t making flimsiplast then but paper from trees or from plants.

any way I enjoyed myself today.

Sincerely Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What a serene, relaxing view Aditi had. :)

Lady_Misty likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    nice to see her happy with the flower weaving

Lady_Misty likes this.
  17. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I thought it would be relaxing.
    earlybird-obi-wan I thought it would be too.
    AzureAngel2

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

I had a strange dream during the night. In my dream I woke under a rack for cloaks in the Mandira Schrein where my family worships a least once every week but I was alone and the Mandira Schrein was silent. I wandered the corridors for a long time searching of recent activity but I didn’t find any. At one point I met three men who were some of the great speakers on what Harmony is and the dangers of Chaos. The problem is that all three of them have been part of the Universe since before my birth; two of them before my parents met for the first time. I just stared at them and they stared back. Out of fear I started to call out to my mother and fled down a twisted corridor that I know is really straight. Finally I stumbled into a room that I doesn’t exist. It was dark where the rest of the Mandira Schrein was full of bright sunlight in many places. It reminded me of a strange Heilende Ghara with some beds and medical equipment. In the middle of the room was a macabre skeletal thing holding a long pole. It started to move and I cried out in fear accidently causing a Force Wave.

I woke up gasping in fear and I meditated for the rest of the night to help calm my terrified mind.

Sincerely Aditi

Oh, some old door was opened in the Temple yesterday.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aditi’s dream is based heavily on a dream I had a small child around three. In the dream I was curled up on the floor more or less under a coat rack in my church next to a lobby. It was day and light was shining in through the windows obscuring the faces of three men sitting on a couch in front of the windows. Confused I called out to my mother and ran down the only hallway at the time but it was longer than I thought it should have been and it seemed to twist so I ran back to the lobby area. I turned down a corridor where construction to enlarge the building was happening but only found a dark room that reminded me of sickbay from one of the Star Trek movies, possibly The Undiscovered Country, in the middle of the room there was an odd skeleton that had very long legs and an odd pole in it’s hands. It started to move the pole as if to poke me. At first I told it not to do it then I got scared and I started screaming or crying in fear. I woke up around that time. After that I didn’t sleep in the middle of my parents bed for a LONG time.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    That was a bad dream and really scary for a little girl

Lady_Misty and AzureAngel2 like this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    * is quickly online

"Schrein" is a German word and you use it very cleverly in your fic. I also like that you mention the ST movies... :D

Lady_Misty likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yeesh, that is one spooky dream ful of a common element of long and/or twisty halls/paths. The thingy with the pole just made things even more creepy.

21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    earlybird-obi-wan It was a bad dream, one of the few I remember having so far.
    AzureAngel2 I looked hard for good words to use; if you translate the other word it could translate into 'Temple Shrine'
    Nyota's Heart It was a terrifying dream at the time. Lucky for me my fear didn't rule me too long.

The hallway is long. There are or less than five florescent light panels that are about four feet long and have about that much space between them along it's length. It's a good distance for a adult to a small child it's even longer.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

For the passed few days we have been helping the Ashlan Spirits search for a missing dagger. No one has found it yet.

In other news I think my Master has a Freier. It’s an odd time to get one but maybe she has realized just how he means to her or she doesn’t want to die without experiencing love like that. Of course her mother could have talked her and either talked her into acting on her feelings or pushed her to try.

I really hope that she’s acting on her feelings if she is attracted to a handsome male. I’m too young to want a male. If my family thought that I was seeing a male they would give me a good talking too. A female my age has other things to than flirt with a male. They would remind me that I have to finish my training and he would have to meet my family and the adults would have to approve of him. CORRECTION my PARENTS have to approve of him and my older siblings have to like him as well. My other adult relatives have to at least tolerate him.

It might be easier than I think since I won’t ask for land as an inherience inheratince inheritance so all they will have to decide whether or not they feel he will treat me well.

Hey my skin is tanning well. Several of my swirls, streaks and splotches have more or less blended together.

Sincerely Aditi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    The dagger is still missing. Hmmm. Good news on the personal front :) Tickled by Aditi's disinterest in romantic embroilment & by the conjecture/prediction about her family's reaction if she met someone. ;)

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    The dagger, dangerous if it will be found? Love her reactions to lovers and the talk

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    In other news I think my Master has a Freier. It’s an odd time to get one but maybe she has realized just how he means to her or she doesn’t want to die without experiencing love like that. Of course her mother could have talked her and either talked her into acting on her feelings or pushed her to try.

Freier! This is also an interesting German word. You are doing well! :D

Lady_Misty likes this.
  25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart Well my love life is non existent and Aditi is only sixteen or so; too young to be in a relationship in my opinion. And my eldest brother has apparently decided that any man that wishes to marry any of his sisters has to be threatened to some extent. He joked about bringing his shotgun when my sister RED brought her boyfriend/fiancee to meet us closing on two years ago now; Raquel threatened to make him sleep in the snowbank if he did.

earlybird-obi-wan Any weapon can be dangerous. Ah love and the stuff that comes with it.

AzureAngel2 And I have another one for you in this post. :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mai,

I showered today and let my hair dry without brushing it. I forgot just how much my hair curls when I don’t brush it wet. My Gram loved curls, she used to get her hair curled every few weeks by Tiston’s count. It was one of the few luxuries that she allowed herself to have; curls and chokolate covered shelled shellnut candies.

I think I’ll have a apfel in her memory this afternoon, a green one since she loved the green ones.

Do we have any here? I might have to chose a different kind or something ese instead.

Sincerely Aditi

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My family was talking a few nights ago about my Gram and how she liked to get a perm and loved it when our hair was curly. So this is kind of in her memory. She liked peanut M&Ms and Granny Smith Apples.

AzureAngel2 likes this.