main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT Dear Diary Challenge: Memory Logs - OCs, mentions of CCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2018.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I wonder if a certain person is Force-sensible....

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha yeah, you're more inclined to trust someone that has proved themselves and how Tay saw it if 'Hela' meant them harm she wouldn't have searched for a place to hide.

@AzureAngel2 yes, Rebekka is Force Sensitive; she needed to be to 'open' the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the crew is still slightly hungover from playing the drinking game during Empire Day.

I’ve already been told numerous times they hate me because I’m not hungover and I remind them that I advised them to use a different kind of alcohol before they started playing the drinking game.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Short and informative. :D

I could never write that way. But I was able to professionally do all my talks with the parents at the end of the kindergarten year on time. Yeah!

I envy you for being able to stay short with a text.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Your diarist sounds like the mature one of the group. :p

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @AzureAngel2 thanks, I didn't mean for it to be short, it just turned out short.

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha she still played but she was a little more careful with how big/long her sips and drinks were and the entry was inspired by a conversation I had with my MIL about how I had watched a video talking about if you visit Germany what places to go for the best beer and food and as someone that doesn't drink alcohol I was disappointed that more, alternate places weren't mentioned for those that weren't interested in drinking for different reasons. And she mentioned that German Beer is twice as strong as American Beer and that American Beer is referred to by Germans as 'Pee Water' so since Erde is loosely based on Germany the alcohol the crew was drinking was from Erde and as a result got drunk faster.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Met an old friend today.

We stopped to get more supplies and we ran into each other in the market.

We talked a little bit about what has happened to us since we last spoke and we parted with promises to tell our families that we heard from each other.

I hope we have the opportunity to meet again and talk more and share stories that we weren’t able to share because there was no time to do more than check in.

I miss her and she misses me.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    It's always a pleasant surprise to run into an old friend and enjoy catching up and like you could spend days talking. ;)

7. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha I know and once you grow up and scatter to the four winds it can be hard to reconnect or make time to speak.

@AzureAngel2

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had the dubious honor of meeting Lady Vader and while she seems to be a decent person she was butting heads with an idiot I believe has a crush on her.

For kicks I told Moron to just stop beating around the bush and confess his feelings for Lady Vader and kiss her; all in a foreign language of course.

Thank the Ones there wasn’t a translator droid around and they couldn’t repeat back what I said enough to get a translation and I did bend the truth and told them that I told him to be nicer to Lady Vader.

Afterwards, when Moron and Lady Vader were far, far away from our location, I did admit to Singer, Lady, Acqua and Diva what I really said. At first they didn’t see it but then Acqua said she could see it and said Moron was acting like some school boy with a crush on a girl he thought was cute and it snowballed from there with others thinking on it and agreeing and adding more evidence to Moron liking Lady Vader including gossip from other crews and from those stationed at our Base.

Part of me thinks they would make for a cute couple and would have beautiful children with dark hair and eyes but if they can’t learn how to get along and make sacrifices it won’t go anywhere and end in tears,

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You guys have no idea how much I miss Linza and Aditi's journals 'cause if Rebekka/Hela wasn't using a datapad to record her memories there would be places where she crossed things out and replaced them .

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    and adding more evidence to Moron liking Lady Vader including gossip from other crews and from those stationed at our Base.

Part of me thinks they would make for a cute couple and would have beautiful children with dark hair and eyes but if they can’t learn how to get along and make sacrifices it won’t go anywhere and end in tears,

So much about privacy. [face_rofl]

Anyway, I found the exchange about German beer cute.

Another note: I am still on holidays and busy off-line. Please don´t be annoyed when I miss an update or two.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yes, Moron and Lady Vader would make nice kids together. And truer words about sacrifices... @};-

Lady_Misty and AzureAngel2 like this.
  10. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @AzureAngel2 if you're going to have 'discussions' in the middle of hallways nothing is going to be private.I'll have to tell my MIL you found the thing about German Beer cute.

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha if she had written this with pen and paper she would have said 'son' instead of children. ;) And once again there are hints to Rebekka's Force Sensitivity.

I will be leaving Saturday for Utah and be gone until following Saturday. We will not have Internet in at least the first place we will be staying and don't know about the second and only staying at one place one day.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We just dodged a huge turbo laser blast.

Thank the Creators!

Part of me wishes that we weren’t cargo haulers for the Rebellion and actually stationed at the Base where there wouldn’t always be the fear of the Empire looking a little too closely at our movements but at the same time we would be stuck wherever the Base happens to be and if the Empire shows up we have to run for the transports and pray to the Gods that we escape and aren’t destroyed or captured; at least in a ship you can outrun pursuers.

I wonder if I owe them anything?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A close call there! You can tell they're relieved to have escaped. Having a ship definitely is an advantage in that kind of situation, although you can sense a weariness with always having to be on the move and vigilant.

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005

Lady_Misty likes this.
  13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha well she isn't stationed on a Base, her job is to be a navigator but sometimes we all get bored with our assignments. What happened is Rebekka had a dream about them getting stopped by Imperials and their cover story for some reason didn't hold so she spoke with her captain who in turn spoke with his superior and they managed to talk without someone on their side in the Empire that is high up and they were able to confirm that if they use the code they were going to use, and had used in the past, it would trigger an alert and they would be arrested as Rebels or Smugglers so they used a different code that didn't have potential strikes against it and their person made sure that the ship is labeled safe in a way that can't be traced back to them on the off chance something goes wrong and the crew is caught.

@AzureAngel2 they do have very important jobs, the Rebellion can't very well grow their own food or craft their own supplies at their Bases since the Empire is always looking for them.

As you can obviously tell I am back home from Utah and have a new post for you! Most of it was written while I was gone but I touched it up and added a bit to it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well there goes another Base and an ample reason why I am grateful to be on a cargo ship instead of a Base.

We had just arrived with supplies only to be told the Empire more than likely had been alerted to the Base’s location and to turn around and leave; with some added cargo and passengers.

Apparently one of the passengers used to date Acqua and she isn’t happy to see them at all. I am sure she wants to shove them out an airlock and watch with satisfaction as their lifeless corpse floats away.

We’d all help her do it too and make sure that no evidence is left behind.

Captain Grumpy has ordered that all the passengers stay in their assigned areas for the duration of the journey and only leave for meal times; which is different than ours. He is protecting his crew.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Complicated and awkward with the unexpected passengers :oops: and very glad that the Captain is taking precautions to protect the crew. [face_thinking] @};-

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Since I am a big fan of "Battle Star Galactica" (the new version as much as the old) AND "The Expanse" I know how difficult space journeys can be. :-B

Your current update here actually triggered me to write a vignette for Zevulon Veers, which I will not publish on the boards yet. :* Too many spoilers for another main fic of mine. [face_blush]

Anyway, seeing the "Firefly" series as well, and also being a fan of that, I know that cargo ships can be fun to be on-board. ;)

And I wonder what Captain Grumpie´s next orders will contain.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha I can't remember anymore, should have made a note of it, if the nickname 'grumpy' was an exaggeration, a purposeful misnaming to throw the Empire off if the datapad was lost and decoded, if he has a prickly personality or if at the time Rebekka/Hela came onto the crew he wasn't happy about being told that a former Imperial, from a planet that at the time supported the Empire and hated the Rebellion, was assigned to his ship in such an important position, she is a navigator and I know I would be cranky if I was told to 'deal with it because we need this planet to side with us more than just intellectually'. He has of course changed his view point on her since she has over the course of the years proven herself to be trustworthy and loyal.

@AzureAngel2 Haven't seen much of either BSG, besides the first two episodes of both series, or the Expanse but i have watched all episodes of Firefly. The Rebellion really depend on ships like the one they are on to provide them with much needed supplies like food and I think Rebekka and her friends are quite content with it but every so often you want to stay somewhere for a little longer and not stay just long enough to on/off load supplies or for a short break.

Captain Grumpy's has a soft spot for his crew and he heard from Lady that Acqua's ex would more than likely cause a scene and harass her every chance they got so he just ordered that all non crew members had to stay in their quarters or wherever they were told to stay while they were transported to their destination and only leave for meals so he wouldn't have to restrict just one person and because they were transporting non essential personal and you tend to be friends with those you work with news would travel back to Acqua's ex that she was on board he just made it a blanket order.

You'll see what Captain Grumpy's next orders are.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As of now we have no unwanted passengers. There were no incidents between our passengers or members of the crew during the journey but there was a brief incident where a burly male, not one of our passengers, demanded to know if a ‘Nova’ was on our crew and yelling to the few crew members unloading if she was part of the crew if any boys touched her he was going to beat them up for touching his sister but Captain Grumpy yelled at him and told him that the only person that has permission to beat up any member of this crew is him and not some loud mouthed grunt. It was hilarious!

Then shortly after we unloaded our supplies we were informed that Lady Vader, Moron, Lady Vader’s Droid and Moron’s co-pilot Bear failed to show up at the rendezvous and more than one person said that Moron was having issues with his ship and last they knew it wasn’t running properly.

There was fear that they had been captured but seeing that the Empire isn’t bragging about capturing Lady Vader odds are good that they are managing to stay just one step ahead of the Empire or lagging behind because of the damage to the ship.

Needless to say we are assigned to keep our eyes and ears open for them just in case they ended up somewhere else to throw the Empire off their trail.

May the Creators Protect them!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_dancing] I recognized the references for sure, for sure. [face_love] Lady Vader and Moron [face_laugh] and a ship that doesn't always work right. ;)

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    What I always like about your updates is: they are short, straight to the point and a thrill to read. Plus you are playful with words as one can see in the name giving. Lady Vader and Moron.

19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Yep we're in TESB and the Falcon barely seemed to work during that movie. After watching Solo I wonder how much maintenance Han did on the Falcon and how much he neglected repairs because he was trying to make her look a certain way and lack of funds.

@AzureAngel2 I think for this DDC, because Rebekka is being so careful with what she records, lends itself to shorter entries since unlike Linza and David who were recording a lot of what happened/was happening hence longer, more informative entries but I am glad you find them to the point and that there are a thrill to read.

Well originally Rebekka nicknamed Leia 'Lady Vader' as an insult to the Empire, and a reference to another of my works as you two probably guessed, and she nicknamed Han 'Moron' mostly because I couldn't think of something else to have her call him without revealing too much about him and it seemed to suit him when you consider that he was in love with Leia but didn't say anything.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No sign of Lady Vader, Moron, Bear or Moron’s junkpile of a ship and there hasn’t been any news of their capture so we’re staying positive.

We’ve been to several different ports ferrying supplies and listening in to conversations but so far no one has said anything of interest beyond some big name bounty hunter was invited by Darth Vader to do something; possibly hunt Rebels and we are worth a lot if captured and we know important information.

We will continue to keep our eyes and ears open and pass any pertinent information onwards.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice tone of cautious optimism and carefully staying alert to peril and the opportunity to catch something vital.

21. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha it's best, I think, to be optimistic with a hint of doubt than be pessimistic with a sliver of hope. And if you're optimistic you're probably less likely to miss something important.

@AzureAngel2 [:D]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still no information about Lady Vader, Moron and Bear and no one has seen the ship they are on either.

We haven’t heard anything on any channels and our contacts haven’t contacted us to tell us if they have heard anything.

We’ll just have to trust the Gods that they are safe.

Still running shipments like we usually do and those have gone off without a single hitch.

Despite the hectic and nerve-wracking situation Captain Grumpy and Lady seem very happy about something but Lady won’t say why she’s happy and I don’t expect Captain Grumpy to make any announcements in the near future.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great to see the routine is uninterrupted by danger =D= And LOL I know everyone is bursting with curiosity when the normally "grumpy" Captain is happy about something! [face_mischief]

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha I thought it would be realistic for them to not have any trouble for awhile and be able to go about their business. And what do YOU think the Captain is happy about?

@AzureAngel2 *hugs*

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still no information on Lady Vader, Moron and Bear.

I think they might be in trouble but that’s been a suspicion for a while, but we haven’t heard anything so all we can do it continue to hope and pray that they are safe.

I took note that Lady isn’t eating like she used to. She’s drinking mostly water and eating ration packs since she claims some of the food makes her queasy. Acqua says she knows what’s wrong with Lady but refuses to say.

I guess I’ll have to figure it out on my own; I just hope she isn’t dangerously sick.

xxxx

Never mind, I figured it out.

Time to start some projects.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you guess?

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D Congratulations on the impending new arrival [face_laugh] in a few months [face_mischief]

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, I am happy about the latest update und with our diary writer having some uneventful times once in a while.

I am off-line most of the time, due to the pain that I am in and my foot that has to rest. This will continue for another week. It is inconvenient for me to sit in front of the computer.

Lady_Misty likes this.