main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT Dear Diary Challenge: Memory Logs - OCs, mentions of CCs

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Thank you!

@AzureAngel2

This is the song that Rebekka was thinking of when she wrote the last entry. I selected this particular version because I felt it was the easiest to understand the words and one of the more beautiful versions; you don't have to listen to the whole video since Mr. Hollens tells a story after the song is finished.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We had an interesting discussion about bringing the Ewoks into the galaxy after they helped the Rebellion/New Republic take down the Empire.

I said that I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea but at the same time the development of the tribe our comrades interacted with would have been thrown off but that didn’t mean that the Ewoks could have continued to grow and develop and over time the Sky People could have developed into a legend; that is what happened to my people.

I ended up telling them the history of my people which amazed and shocked many of them.

Thinking about home I will know in a few days when I will be going home.

Xxxx

I’m going home!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great musing on the Ewoks and legends and yay that she's going home. @};-

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha I think it was important for them to discuss it and the possible outcomes.

@AzureAngel2

This is the last entry and I want to thank everyone that reviewed, left a like and read this.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the last entry I will write for this log as the moment I step off the mag-lev I will be handing this to the Shaman waiting for Hela and myself.

It’s nice to finally be able to talk to Hela again after five years of not seeing her or being able to write to her; yes we bumped into each other once and talked but we were careful since both parties we were with both thought we were the other.

My crewmates were shocked, a little angry but at the same time understanding with I told them what my real name was once I explained why such precautions were taken; millions of lives depended on Hela and I switching places.

I did admit that all the Caféaulaits in the Rebellion were either using false names or had swapped names with someone to more easily avoid suspicion; the reason mine was switched with Hela’s was because the Empire would have kept closer tabs on with sister of an Imperial Governor’s husband if she was to retire and join a freighter crew.

I wish I could look out the windows and see the world outside but it’s too dark to see much beyond the scenery bathed in faint moonlight.

I guess I will have to wait to see more of my home world; at least some of the first places I will see in the faint light of morning will be Grunewald and my family’s farm.

I will be rejoining Captain Kietruda crew as myself and the real Hela Bach will be joining as well. She will be taking my old job as navigator, at least at first, and I will in charge of one of the defense turrets until Captain Kietruda can find a good enough reason to swap us.

Now I think is a good time to close this entry and lock this datapad for the last time. I will miss this battered little datapad after using it for so many years to record pieces of my adventures with the Rebellion even if ninety percent of it I wasn’t directly involved with the battles or anything major I still played a part in bringing down the Empire by helping ferry supplies and passengers without raising suspicion.

Our role, while seemingly small, was just as important; armies can’t march on empty stomachs or fight without weapons and ammunition.

I get to tell my nieces and nephews, my brothers and sisters, my parents and husband, and maybe, children that I once met some of the highest-ranking members of the Rebellion like Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Princess Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, and helped give some of them rides to different planets.

If anyone reads this and finds that the information within is sparse in places it is because I purposely kept it sparse but I did record information I didn’t record in here a different way and the Shamans will make sure that the two records are combined and tell the whole story of my time with the Rebellion.

This is Rebekka Hilda Grunewald signing off.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of Log

I do plan on writing a few short fics about Rebekka before, during and one with her going home.

Kahara likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I know Rebekka is happy to be home again and in the midst of her family. Being safe and able to enjoy the everyday ups and downs will also be a change from being immersed in potential/actual dangers.

Kahara and Lady_Misty like this.