main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dear Diary Challenge-The ongoing journal of the great and mighty Orto Lann of Ortolan!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by arthurweasley, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arthurweasley

arthurweasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2008
    17th entry:

More training. But it?s finally paid off. At long last, I have achieved a black belt!!

Which came in handy when a foolish Pirate ship brought us out of Hyperspace and attempted to board.

There were 10 Rodians. All armed with blasters?.which mattered not at all. Dreadstine disarmed them with a thought, and Karina joined him in attacking 4 at once.

Garmush held his own against 2. And I had all the rest on top of me. I moved so fast, so agile, they didn?t stand a chance.

Well, one almost did. I had taken out 3, and Garmush had just finished knocking out his 2?when my 4th got ahold of one of the blasters that had been thrown to the floor. He almost got me in the head, but Garmush freaked out again, and toasted him in lightning. And once again, he saved my life.

We both proved ourselves. We could fight using our newfound skills. So I think it might be time to try and take our captors by surprise!

2. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    will the students be able to take down the teachers???

Will orto ever eat twinkies again?

tune in next week :-D

3. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    =P~ A Gomorrean with sith lightning amuses me to no end.

And your Sith name shall be...Darth Twinkie!

4. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    hmmm force spit lol

5. Burnt_Bacon

Burnt_Bacon Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2008
    Hm...Force Lightning and Twinkies...a new snack sensation in the making.

6. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    18th entry:

The Dreadstines basically let us cook all the meals, as we?re obviously really good at it, although we have to keep the heat of the spices down a little for these humans.

Garmush thought that ambushing them in a corridor would be a good plan, but I think I have a better one.

We?ll cook a meal with this ingredient that puts humans to sleep, but not us. At least, that?s what I read. It comes from the venom of a Corellian Tree Pig. But, this is a very tasty sauce to other species, like Gamorreans and Ortolans, so it?s available in the spice rack.

They?ll just think that we screwed up again with a strange spice. Then, when the venom takes effect, Garmush and I will tie them up, throw them in the escape pod, and shoot them towards the closest planet.

And tomorrow, we?ll take the ship from these crazy freaks!

7. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    Beware of those Corellian tree pigs! they sweat like...like pigs! And they give a nasty bite.[face_pig]

8. Burnt_Bacon

Burnt_Bacon Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2008
    Why waste the escape pod...just toss them out the airlock. Perhaps when Corellian tree pigs fly.

9. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    19th entry:

It took us a little while to find the right day with the right kind of meal. But that day came?..

And the plan failed.

I believe they found a way to read my journal, and they were prepared. They scraped off the spice when I wasn?t looking.

So, when Garmush and I turned to attack them, teeth bared, my trunk flapping...they were prepared.

Dreadstine actually announced he was proud of us. He said that a sign that a Sith Lord is ready is when he attempts to kill his master. Karina has done it many times.

We told him that his plan failed. We were not Sith Lords, and remained good sentients. We were not going to kill them! And that?s when Garmush let loose the lightning.

Dreadstine was able to absorb most of it, but it did knock him back, against the window. The fight continued in that position.

Suddenly the ship came out of hyperspace, alarms blaring. Amid using a roundhouse kick on Karina, I glanced at the computer screen across the room. A ship had pulled us out of hyperspace, and put us in a tractor beam.

Soon, after a few moments, and some of Karina?s claws having scraped my belly, the pirate ship appeared next to the window.

Through our window, I could see these Rodians staring at us through their window. They saw a tall girl scratching at a small, but fat Ortolan, who was in turn spinning and kicking in the best of martial arts forms ? and a human male throwing debris with his mind at a Gamorrean who was shooting lightning out of his hands to stop the debris.

The alarms stopped, as their tractor beam released us. And it was only seconds later that they zoomed away in hyperspace. For some reason, I think they decided to leave our ship be.

We were clearly at a stalemate, no one getting an advantage over the other. So we went with plan B. We locked ourselves in the kitchen.

As I hoped, they assumed we were fortifying our position in the area of the ship I felt the most comfortable. But, while they were working on breaking down the door, Garmush and I snuck into the air vents, and worked our way to the cockpit, where we sealed that area off, and opened up the hatches to space. They were sucked away.

We shot off the escape pod, just in case they were able to hold their breath long enough to enter it and seal it. They are both, I think, capable of that.

But we didn?t stick around to find out. We shot right back into hyperspace?..free of our captors.

10. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    I swear Garmush is two steps away from becoming a Sith Lord.[face_devil]

11. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    20th entry:

Okay, so after we released Dreadstine and Karina to the openness of space, the environment controls went haywire. Currently, the entire ship is really hot! Garmush's sweat is tremendously odorous!!

I'm not sure I can take it. My planet is known for being really cold.

The worst was when Garmush got his first aid mixed up. He must've looked up what to do when you are too cold ? instead of too hot. He started to take off his clothes and tried to hug me.

I ran into the kitchen and locked the door. Currently, I'm trying to break into the communications system so I can explain to my Gamorrean friend that is banging on the door that he is mistaken.

12. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    AHHHHH!!! Naked Gamorreans! Can this journal get any more frightening? LOL. Poor Orto...stay in the kitchen!!!

13. Smidgen

Smidgen Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2008
    =D= *stops holding her sides and laughing so she can pass Arto a frothy mug that might resemble beer, to help wash down the hamburgers she gave him and Garmush for the good tales of their lives.

14. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    21st Entry:

Well, that environment stuff seemed an easy fix. We had run out of power in that system, so we just found a port, and let Garmush lightning the thing. With that done, we were able to land at a nearby planet.

Unfortunately, the planet was a desert planet called Tatooine. Garmush loves it, and I hate it. But, we are stuck here for now while we take care of fixing the ship.

For me to be able to afford the rates for having the ship docked in their bay, Garmush and I will need to work for some local business guy called Jabba. We?ve let them know that the only payment necessary is for storage and food.

I?ll be playing trombone and keeping beat on a Bphasshing Foot Drum, while Garmush sings. There isn?t any music written for this arrangement of instruments, but Garmush and I have been practicing, and I think we can make something up that will be liked by this Jabba guy.

Can?t wait to meet him?.

15. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    Garmush sings?! Okay, the journal just got scarier![face_skull]

16. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    22nd Entry:

Garmush and I were a hit at Jabba?s Palace!! We had a standing ovation (which Garmush wasn?t impressed with as everyone always stands except for Jabba)! A number of his colleagues suggested we hit the space lanes with our act. No one could believe we were just working for food and lodging.

I?ve attached the first part of one of our songs called ?Love in the Ice Cave? Garmush is particularly exceptional in this one!!

After you click play, click pause until it the green line is full. Then press play. Otherwise it will stop occasionally:
    http://boomp3.com/listen/bzttjn21v_9/orto-with-garmush

17. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    23rd Entry:

Woohoo! Garmush and I made enough money to fix our ship and go on vacation!

You see, we made this one song that really moved Jabba. We called it ?The Death of My Punky Muffin?. He was moved to tears, and swore that he would call his first born Punky Muffin.

He made sure it sold throughout the galaxy, although really the only planet interested was Gamorrea. It was the first intergalactic song sung by a Gamorrean, and we?re a real hit there. I think we?ll be remembered for all Gamorrean history.

Anyway, Jabba bought the rights to the song, and now we?re on vacation on this planet Bphfazzi, and it is great. We eat and have brlrlrrr-trloooo every meal!! And without having to work!! We are in heaven, and don?t want to leave, although I think we might decide to go on tour soon on Gamorrea.

By the way: Here?s our song!
    http://boomp3.com/listen/c0bciri6v_j/orto-with-garmush-2

18. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    How much of this is true and how much of it is Orto blowing things out of proportion?

Beautifully moving song. LOL. [face_laugh]

19. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    24th entry:

I think we blew up the planet.

I know it has been awhile since I wrote in this journal, but I?m sure Garmush and I blew up the planet.
    Bphfazzi has been dealing with orbit issues in its solar system for decades. Because of this, there has been strict restrictions on what is and is not allowed upon entry to, and leaving of, the planet.

We weren?t paying any attention to this in our enjoyment of our vacation time, and?..well?.. we kind of went into hyperspace too quickly, and now that we?ve tried to return, the planet isn?t where it should be.

At all.

At all?..

20. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    What? :confused: You lost me here.

How small a planet is this?

Orto didn't blow it up, he just destabilized it a little.

21. arthurweasley

Jan 16, 2008
    25th Entry:

Whew! Due to the strange gravity pull, we jumped to the wrong spot. I kind of jumped to conclusions there.

Anyway, Garmush and I aren?t sure where to go next? I almost wish somehow that someone was reading this and might be interested as to what would happen should Garmush and I go to a planet of their choosing??

22. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    :finds datapad: hhhmmmm, what planet would I send the intrepid duo to? Thinking...pulling up planets from memory...how about...
    the moon of Endor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.