main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dear Master, Dear Padawan- The Truth Behind Anakin's Fall, humor, updated 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    How did I miss this? This is absolutely hilarious!

Please tell me you'll be posting more!? [face_praying]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

2. CHIKA_BONITA

CHIKA_BONITA Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2004
    Really liked it... I laughed a lot ... Hope you post soon

3. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    hate to be redundant...but:

HILARIOUS!!!!

Can't wait for more.

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    padawanlunetta Thank you! I'm having fun writing it.

JediMindTrick000 Beware of the Dark Side, it clouds everything...

ShrunkenJedi Well, Anakin is a bit of handful, we all know it! :D

Kynstar Mace's method is to beat the angry one to a pulp. Sort of aversion therapy, if you will.

Healer_Leona These are sort of like emails between siblings. You know, much older stuffy brother and prankster little sibling.

Idrelle_Miocovani Thanks! :)

LuvEwan Thank you very much! [:D]

Gina I think Anakin is a little too proud of his "endowments."

Laine_Snowtrekker Thanks!

JediFalcon More to come very soon. Like this post!

RebelScum77 This will follow what they might have said to each other if they had remained in contact (and not killed each other-that's important!)

Layrenp Anakin is a bit of a braggart, isn't he?

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Oops, wouldn't want to do that! [face_laugh]

Dally Thanks!

Master_Noi I think that Obi-Wan often had to fight the urge to Force strangle Anakin.

Ana_Labrismore to come!

mixza Thanks! [:D]

Arin_Atona Is that a good thing or a bad thing? [face_devil]

DarthArwen I have a very odd sense of humor!

Marmida Thank you!

SilSolo I'm glad! That was the intention.

Knight_Dilettante These poor guys, they really need couple's therapy, don't you think?

Indra I'm sure Obi-Wan constantly wonders "WHY ME?"

LukesTheMan I will.

CHIKA_BONITA Thank you! :D

pregnantpadme It's fine! Repeat compliments all you like. I'll even pay you to do so in virtual chocolate.

[b]Dear Anakin,

A Jedi should not be vain. Especially you. It doesn?t suit you at all, my boy. And you should know better than to believe your own publicity. Next thing I know you?ll want to go into politics. I shudder to think of you being in charge of anything, especially the galaxy.

As for the Republic getting along without you, I?m quite sure that we could manage. The Republic managed to exist for centuries without you. You will neither break nor make the Republic. After all, none of us are indispensable. Perhaps you should keep that in mind.

However, I have decided, against my better judgment, to allow you to keep your secret for now. I do so only because I do not like to consider the loss of life that might result from the loss of your admittedly amazing talents in battle.

Master Obi-Wan[/b]

[i]Dear Master Obi-Wan,

I?m glad you?re finally seeing things clearly. As for being indispensable, I think that some of us are destined for roles in the galaxy which cannot be given to any other. Like yours truly.

I will be coming back soon and petitioning the Council for my knighthood once more. I hope you?ll support my request, but even if you don?t I intend to make my wishes on the matter quite clear.

This war will be over soon, I intend to make sure of it.

I know you don?t want to hear it, but I miss Padme terribly. Being a hero is nothing compared to being her husband.

Anakin[/i]

[b]Dear Padawan,

Since when [i]haven?t[/i] you made your wishes clear, repeatedly and with great drama? (Not to mention a great deal of whining)

So, now you?re winning the war by yourself, are you? That talent must come in handy; you know, being all powerful and everything. Perhaps I can petition the Council to make it standard issue for all Jedi. Maybe we should even get new tunics. Something flashy to display our new status as demi-gods for all the galaxy to see. I was thinking something in red, bordered with sequins.

Padawan mine, perhaps you should spend more time meditating rather than concentrating on your libido. For Force sake, get your hormones under control! Imagine Master Windu?s face if, in the middle of giving a report, you start rambling on about Padme?s beautiful ?chocolate? eyes or some other such gag-inducing nonsense.

Actually, come to

5. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Hilarious. I can't believe I've missed this. I really ove the entire concept of the letters. And the banter between Anakin and Obi-Wan is just great. I can totally see Anakin doing these things as well...

Eh, it's too late for me to write out a long review, but I will later. Just wanted to say how much I liked this though, before I turned off the computer. And I even learned something while reading this: Do not read humourous fanfic late at night when everyone else is a sleep. I started choking because I was trying to stiffle laughter...

6. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    I stubbed my toe...

ROTFLM*AO

What more can I say?

Oh...MORE!!!!

7. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    (NO, mine isn?t one of them. I haven?t lost one in weeks, er? a very, very long time.)

This braid is a real pain in my nether regions; can we please see about that knighthood status thingie? Seriously, no one can wear a teeny little braid at the side of their head and look tough. No one. The clones make fun of me. It hurts my feelings.

Is that anything like ?Dreams pass in time?? Because if it is, excuse me for not buying it. Remember what happened the last time you told me to ignore my feelings?

Yeah, I think we all remember how well that turned out. Stuff like that can scar a person for life you know.

The whole thing was overall hillarious, but those above were just a few of the lines I enjoyed most.

8. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    [face_laugh] the whole thing was hilarious! The deal about paying credits to see Mace's face when/if Anakin started spurting off Padme mush!

But this... this tops it all! And be certain that you turn off your com when you stay there. The last time I got an earful of sounds I really could have done without. I never knew that a human could make that noise. And I stubbed my toe in my rush to turn off my own com. It still hurts. I bent the nail back and everything.

ROTFL!!! [face_laugh]

9. UmbrellaCorpJedi

UmbrellaCorpJedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    I love the humor people can come up w/ about Star Wars. Keep it coming.
    Force Willies. LOL

10. Darth_Skywalker2

Darth_Skywalker2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2004
    lmao wow this is great! I can't believe I missed this!

Seriously, no one can wear a teeny little braid at the side of their head and look tough. No one. The clones make fun of me. It hurts my feelings.

I heard from Dooku the other day. He told me that if I turned to the Dark Side I could find out what power was really like. That guy cracks me up! As if I would ever turn Dark Side! Maybe he hit his head or something?

Anakin Skywalker, soon to be Jedi Knight (sorry, just wanted to try it out)

^^Those were my favorites :) More soon please!

11. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    Oh boy, I just read this new post! :D Love it!

Yes, that whole 'Is that anything like "dreams pass in time"?' bit was hilarious. That braid... Anakin thinking he could never be turned and that a very-mechanical body was, well, just beyond gruesome... [face_laugh]

...Not just funny either, but insightful :D

12. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Alethia Thank you! Actually, this is a lot like of the text messages that my daughter and I send to each other when we're feeling slightly silly. Which is most of the time! :D

pregnantpadme Poor Obi! In his rush to avoid hearing any more of his Padawan's amorous adventures he stubbed one elegant toe! :)

Master_Noi I'm sure the clones did give him a hard time about that weenie braid! I mean, come on!

Kynstar Admit it! It would be funny! I can just see Mace going a little nuts and then whacking Anakin over the head with his saber.

UmbrellaCorpJedi Ah, a Resident Evil fan! Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Darth_Skywalker2 Thanks! The braid is a BIT much, don't you think? :p

ShrunkenJedi I'm thinking Anakin is just a tad vain, so the whole mechanical parts thing would gross him out. [face_laugh]

13. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    How did I miss this update? I blame my job -- again :p

And be certain that you turn off your com when you stay there. The last time I got an earful of sounds I really could have done without. I never knew that a human could make that noise. And I stubbed my toe in my rush to turn off my own com. It still hurts. I bent the nail back and everything.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

=D==D==D=

*still holding sides from laughter** Great job Kimberley!!

14. Arin_Atona

Arin_Atona Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2004
    : Something flashy to display our new status as demi-gods for all the galaxy to see. I was thinking something in red, bordered with sequins.

Or maybe black... with a cape!

: Imagine Master Windu?s face if, in the middle of giving a report, you start rambling on about Padme?s beautiful ?chocolate? eyes or some other such gag-inducing nonsense. Actually, come to think of it, I might pay a lot of credits to see that.

So would I!

: Please make sure that this time you stop in at the Temple before racing off to Padme?s apartment. And be certain that you turn off your com when you stay there. The last time I got an earful of sounds I really could have done without. I never knew that a human could make that noise.

[face_sick]

LOL!

15. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Wow, this is awesome! I loved the whole braid thing . . . and the lovey dovey . . . and the stubbed toe.

They are both so very immature! It makes me want to laugh.

And then cry.

And then laugh again!

16. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    ROFLOL! Those are quite ingenious! So many good line. I do hope you can continue these say... for a couple years??? Hmmm???? :D

17. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    This is just hilarious. [face_laugh]

18. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Imagine Master Windu?s face if, in the middle of giving a report, you start rambling on about Padme?s beautiful ?chocolate? eyes or some other such gag-inducing nonsense.

[face_laugh] As a writer guilty of using that very description when referring to Padme's eyes, I found this hilarious.

Seriously, no one can wear a teeny little braid at the side of their head and look tough. No one. The clones make fun of me. It hurts my feelings.

Awww! Poor guy.

And be certain that you turn off your com when you stay there. The last time I got an earful of sounds I really could have done without. I never knew that a human could make that noise. And I stubbed my toe in my rush to turn off my own com.

ROTFL!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This was great, VaderLVR!

19. Darth_Skywalker2

Darth_Skywalker2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2004
  20. Jedi-Tiger-Lilly

Jedi-Tiger-Lilly Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    That was amazing! So funny that I probably hurt something when the coffee spurted out of my nose.

21. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    Loved it! [face_laugh] Hilarious! I can't wait for more.

22. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    If you keep complaining about your hair, you may find that you wake up one morning looking like Master Windu, but I?ll leave that braid you?re so fond of. And please remember, nobody likes a whiner.

::falls off computer chair laughing::

LOL, that was the best! :D

23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    ROTFL

I can't wait for more

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Layren You let real life interfere with Fan Fiction? Gee, you're weird! :D But I like you anyway!

Arin_Atona Black w/ a cape, huh? Hmmm... I don't know if it will catch on.

maychorian Obi-Wan only pretends to be mature... I have it on the highest authority!

Healer_Leona Aw shucks! [face_blush] Don't tempt me!

LuvEwan Thank you!

Gina I'm guilty, too. That's what makes it funny. Sort of...

Darth_Skywalker2 Thank you! :D

Jedi-Tiger-Lilly Aim away from the keyboard.

AnakinsHeir Here is more. Thanks!

Idrelle_Miocovani Well, Anakin is known for his whining ability, now isn't he?

[b]Okay, just a warning. I might be straying into ROTS Spoiler territory here. [/b]

[i]Dear Obi,

Now that I?m a knight, you don?t mind if I just call you ?Obi? do you? It?s shorter; your name is just too kriffin long. I mean, come on, Obi-Wan Kenobi? That?s a lot of syllables to yell out in a hurry when we?re about to get blasted to teeny, tiny particles of organic matter.

Anyway, I?ll be back soon and I will be ready for our mission. I just needed this short vacation. Fighting and winning a war almost single-handedly is exhausting!

No, I?m not sure where Senator Amidala is at the moment. All I know is that she isn?t here with me. Pinkie swear!

Anakin[/i]

[b]Dear Anakin,

Yes, I do mind if you call me Obi. My name is Obi-Wan. But if you like, I can start addressing you as ?Annie? since you seem to prefer the use of shorter names. It?s up to you.

I hope you don?t think I believe that you are on vacation by yourself. Really, how foolish do you think I am? I?ve been willing to allow you to keep your secret, but do not treat me as if I am an idiot.

Just remember to keep up with your lightsaber practice (and you know exactly what I mean by that, so don?t you dare smirk!). We will be called up on capture Count Dooku; I?m sure of it.

I need you in top form, so please don?t exhaust yourself while you?re ?relaxing.?

Behave yourself, Annie!

Master Obi-Wan[/b]

[i]Dear Obi-Wan,

Point about the names taken. You?re very grumpy, you know. It was just an idea, no need to jump down my throat.

I?ll be seeing you tomorrow, if I can get away from here on time.

I?ve kept up my lightsaber practice, don?t worry. And you?re the one with the dirty mind, so don?t blame your filthy thoughts on me. But, yes, the thought did occur to me.

As for Dooku, I look forward to facing him again. He surprised me once. This time, I?ll be the one with a little surprise for him.

Knight Anakin Skywalker[/i]

[b]Dear Knight Skywalker,

I cannot stress to you enough that you should beware of the Dark Side. It clouds everything and is quite seductive. Do not fall into the same trap that Dooku did. Remember, there is still another Sith out there and you would be a logical target for recruitment. As you are so fond of pointing out, you are more powerful than any other Jedi of our generation.

I worry about you, Padawan mine.

Master Obi-Wan[/b]

[i]Dear Obi-Wan,

Stars! You sound like the old troll now. Don?t you think I?m smart enough to recognize a trap when I see one? I?m not a crecheling you know.

I?ve got something right here that the Sith can recruit. I?m not going to fall for any of their lies. And if Dooku?s any sort of example, the Sith are old and not very attractive. Women prefer their heroes young and dashing. Okay, he?s a snappy dresser, I?ll give him that. But still, I do tall, dark, and dangerous better than anyone else.

And I?m not more powerful than any Jedi of our generation. I?m more powerful than any other Jedi of any generation. Period.

Don?t sigh and roll your eyes; you know it?s true.

Knight Skywalker[/i]

[b]Dear Anakin,

Once again your arrogance astounds me!

Master Obi-Wan[/b]

[i]Dear Obi-Wan,

No, it?s too late. Don?t try to flatter me now!

Knight Skywalker[/i]

[b]Dear Anakin,

That wasn?t intended to flatter you. It

25. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004

I?ve got something right here that the Sith can recruit. I?m not going to fall for any of their lies. And if Dooku?s any sort of example, the Sith are old and not very attractive. Women prefer their heroes young and dashing. Okay, he?s a snappy dresser, I?ll give him that. But still, I do tall, dark, and dangerous better than anyone else.

Oh, this is so Anakin! [face_laugh]
    MORE?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.