main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dear Master, Dear Padawan- The Truth Behind Anakin's Fall, humor, updated 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    Blah, blah, blah
    OK...this made me laugh because I can totally picture Hayden Christensen doing that

&

It?s the same old song and dance (and you can?t do either)
    ROTFLMAO
    Moulin Rouge!

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    LOL on the Annie/Obi debate... and the discussions about arrogance were really cute.

Keep it up!

3. NenYim

NenYim Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] This is great!

4. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Ah yes, Annie. I can understand why Anakin doesn't particularly want to be called that. Can you imagine trying to command troops when some wiseguy in the back simpers "Yes, sir, Commander Annie!"

5. annonymoose

annonymoose Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2004
    Didn't read the 'potential spolier' ones, but the rest are just downright hilarious. You have officially won the 'one of the best writers on the boards' award in my books. I mean, you really already had it, but this one solidified it!

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I so can actually see them saying those things to each other! [face_laugh] Hayden and Ewan would juz bust out laughing if they read this, cuz I bet they'd get a kick out of this! This is great! Loved the ole 'snappy dresser' and 'I do tall, dark, and dangerous better than anyone else.' ROTFL! Soooo Anakin indeed!

Great job!! :D

7. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    [face_laugh] Oh yeah, I can see Hayden and Ewan saying these things! [face_laugh]

8. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Kimberley that was hilarious! Still here reading ;) After a tough day I really needed that laugh -- thanks!!

9. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

the letters are getting more and more ugly each round

more

10. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    VaderLVR64: this is great!! :D [face_laugh] =D= :D :cool:

- The Imperial Ewok

11. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
  12. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    And if Dooku?s any sort of example, the Sith are old and not very attractive. Women prefer their heroes young and dashing. Okay, he?s a snappy dresser, I?ll give him that. But still, I do tall, dark, and dangerous better than anyone else.

LOL! True, and true. And no one sports black leather like our Anakin!

13. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    But still, I do tall, dark, and dangerous better than anyone else.

I'll agree with that. =P~

14. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    LOL, VaderLVR, that was funny. They are so snarky with each other. LOL. I love it!

15. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Thanks! And we all have to admit that he's got dark and dangerous down pat!

pregnantpadme Me, too! I imagine that Anakin did a lot of that behind Obi-Wan's back.

dianethx Here's a bit more and thank you for reading.

NemYim Thank you! :D

AnakinsHeir It's not nearly as impressive as Lord Vader, is it?

annonymoose I hope you'll check back in after you see the movie!

Kynstar Aw, thank you! :)

VadersMistress I could too, which is scary.

Layren Hope your days get better.

JediFalcon Yeah, they're getting on each other's nerves a bit, aren't they? :D

Thrawn McEwok Thank you!

Idrelle_Miocovani I'm glad you like it.

mixza Oh yeah! =P~

Gina We've discussed that more than once, haven't we?

Kazzy Yes, they are, and I think it's gonna get worse! :D

Potential spoilers in this post. I don't think it would be anything major but I don't want to ruin it for anyone this close to the big day!

[b]Dear Anakin,

I see that even the Chosen One maintains a healthy respect for Master Windu. Will wonders never cease? Congratulations my boy, you just might grow up yet. If you don?t get yourself killed, that is.

If I am holding you back, Anakin, it is only to keep you from rushing headlong into disaster. You have a rare talent for it, from what I have seen. Promise me please that you?ll never reproduce. I?m not quite sure that the galaxy could take it.

I have gotten word that we will soon be reunited and fighting side by side once again. I must say that I look forward to it very much. However, I would like to stop being considered the ?bait? whenever we are formulating a trap.

Your Friend and Former Master,

Obi-Wan[/b]

[i]Dear Master Obi-Wan,

I only make you the bait because you?re always so far behind me. Getting old? I am quite sure I saw a bit of gray in your hair the last time I saw you.

Anakin[/i]

[b]Dear Anakin,

Any gray that is there is solely because of you. Raising you has been quite? I shall just say interesting and leave it at that.

I saw Senator Amidala today. I must say, she?s beginning to let herself go. She looks positively Hutt-like. Or perhaps it is her choice of clothing. Nevertheless, you might want to consider picking her up a pretty little something from Alderaan. Perhaps something in white? Maybe she?s just feeling a bit lonely and is consoling herself with a pint or five of Zen & Qarry?s.

The Chancellor inquired about you the last time I met with him. He?s quite an odd bird, don?t you think? I feel somewhat ?fuzzy? around him, as if a shroud has been lowered around me.

Silly, isn?t it? Ah well, I must be getting as old as you think I am.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Master Obi-Wan[/b]

[i] Dear Master Obi-Wan,

I would greatly appreciate it if you didn?t put my wife?s name and Hutt-like in the same sentence. I?m sure she?s just stress eating. After all, she?s married to most famous hero in the galaxy and can?t even brag about it. Poor thing! No wonder she?s blue. And well, a bit grumpy I must admit.

Her last transmission was a tad demanding. She screeched about wanting chocolate covered slugs from Kuros 9! Gods! Who can stand to eat those things?

Women! I?ll never figure them out.

Anakin

P.S. Our anniversary is coming up and I was wondering if you thought a gym membership would be a good gift for her? Just wondering? I mean I wouldn?t say she was anything approaching Hutt proportions, but she was looking a little uh - I think the word is ?bloated.?[/i]

[b] Dear Anakin,

Do not, I repeat DO NOT purchase a gymnasium membership for her. I don?t know much about the female of the species but I know enough to know that that is a very, very bad idea.

Master Obi-Wan[/b]

[i]Dear Master,

I have a bad feeling about this. It?s too late. I already bought it and sent it to her. I had to gamble for hours to get enough credits f

16. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ulcers are for old men. Congratulations, Master Geriatric.

and

However, I will add that one needed no special powers of observation to notice where your hand was on the senator?s person. All you need is for a media crew to get one good look at that and your secret will be a galactic scandal. And I might add that fondling your wife in public showed poor taste.

And must I remind you to fasten your tunic before you show up at the Temple? Also, please heal any ?marks? that your lovely wife may have left behind. The Council is starting to get suspicious.

Oh my those two cracked me up!!! [face_laugh] Great job!!! I truly needed that laugh after today's stressful work!

17. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004

Dear Anakin,

Do not, I repeat DO NOT purchase a gymnasium membership for her. I don?t know much about the female of the species but I know enough to know that that is a very, very bad idea.

Master Obi-Wan

Dear Master,

I have a bad feeling about this. It?s too late. I already bought it and sent it to her. I had to gamble for hours to get enough credits for it, too. What a waste!

Anakin

At least Obi-Wan knew it was a bad idea! [face_laugh] MORE! Will you be writing letters for them post ROTS?

18. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    A gym membership?! Oh, Anakin, you still have a lot to learn. lol

However, I will add that one needed no special powers of observation to notice where your hand was on the senator?s person. All you need is for a media crew to get one good look at that and your secret will be a galactic scandal. And I might add that fondling your wife in public showed poor taste.

And must I remind you to fasten your tunic before you show up at the Temple? Also, please heal any ?marks? that your lovely wife may have left behind. The Council is starting to get suspicious.

ROTFL!

This story never fails to make me smile! And laugh - a lot! :D

19. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    This was completely hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing throughout this entire post. Poor Ani, he still has a lot to learn about women. Also loved Obi-Wan's commments about him healing himself before arriving at the temple. This is absolutely wonderful. Hope to see more soon!

20. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] ROTFL! Anakin really does still have much to learn! Thanks, this lightened up my day!

21. Darth_Skywalker2

Darth_Skywalker2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2004
    I love this! :)

22. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    LOL...that was hilarious (as if you didn't know :D ). Poor Anakin - with bits of shoe - and Obi-Wan warning him about gym memberships. For someone who says he doesn't know much about females, he knows a little too much.[face_laugh]

Keep up the great work!

23. Jedi_Linewalker

Jedi_Linewalker Jedi Master star 2

May 1, 2005
    *laughs* I'm not going to even bother quoting this thing because I'd just be reposting it. Its outrageously funny and I love every snippy jibe of it. *laughs* Look forward to more

24. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Anakin deserved every bit of that shoe. LOL. A gym membership! I wouldn't be impressed either. I notice Obi-Wan didn't pick up on the comments that Padme would be losing the weight again soon! LOL.

Obi-Wan and Anakin remind me of a pair of sisters, but I don't think they'd be all that impressed to know it.

Fantastic! :D

25. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh] Wonderful! Love the bantering between them and the snide remarks! :D As stated by everyone else, Anakin does indeed have a lot to learn where his wife is concerned! :p

I needed this this morning, I'm glad I stopped in! :)

More soon?! [face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.