main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dear Tam - Post Jedi AU Diary, How it Ended, and Began Again, (OC's/L -H/L- Complete)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBreezy, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Pem's just brimming with enthusiasm, especially about Niko LOL She will doubtless make a great big sister. :D

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    My brother?s name is going to be ?Ben?. I know Ma-mere thinks it?s a funny name, but ?Ben? was Pay-pa?s first teacher and Pay-pa wants to honor him.
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] :D

It?s funny to think of baby Ben as a full person, but I guess he?ll need his own room soon in case Ma-mere and Pay-pa have another baby soon after.
    LOL! So cute and so child like! [face_love]

Aww.. she has a boyfriend and an older one at that. LOL! :)

Great entry! =D=

3. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    then I remembered that my Pay-pa isn?t interested in boys at all because I heard him talking to Uncle Han about it once.

What do they say about small jars and ears? I think these two need to start minding what they talk about around this little jar... [face_laugh]

4. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwwww...what a lovely post

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love][face_love]

I can tell Pem is going to make a wonderful sister.

And Aunt, of course.

Maybe he is afraid Pay-pa will cut him up with a lightsaber if he found out?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Perhaps he heard something about the Skywalker's tendency to act before thinking...:p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

5. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    My brother?s name is going to be ?Ben?. I know Ma-mere thinks it?s a funny name, but ?Ben? was Pay-pa?s first teacher and Pay-pa wants to honor him. He is really little, Ma-mere says he?s the same size I was and Tam when we were born, but I don?t think I was ever that tiny! He has light hair like Pay-pa and when you can see his eyes, they are blue. Pay-pa thinks they may become brown like Ma-mere?s but Ma-mere says it seems that all of Pay-pa?s babies have his eyes. I asked Pay-pa if he had more babies somewhere else, and he got embarrassed and said he was ?pretty sure?. I wanted to ask if it was because he was like Uncle Toa who only was with other boys, but I could tell that this was something that was ?too grown up to talk about right now?, but then I remembered that my Pay-pa isn?t interested in boys at all because I heard him talking to Uncle Han about it once. I?ll tell you about that some other time though.

This whole paragraph is such a picture into young Pem's family life as well as her inner life... she has such a distinctive voice and perspective. Bravo!

6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Ahh replies time!

Thank you!

I hope so ? I mean *shhhhhhhh*

LOL! Yes ? very true! Luke?s already warned him about that once!

7. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_love] Loved these last two posts.

Toa said that all grown ups have fights sometimes, even him and Kay, and it didn?t mean they loved each other less, but I still couldn?t stop crying. Toa was really gentle and held me close and rocked me, and hummed a nice pretty tune (he said it?s from his home world) and I felt so safe and warm. I think I even went to sleep for a little bit then because the next thing I knew, I was dressed and Toa was taking me back out to the living room, and I felt OK then.

Awww! Toa's so sweet.

Oh, they had the baby! I love that they named him Ben. And Pem's excitement over her new boyfriend is so cute!

Great updates! =D=

8. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I think Toa's a love, I really do, and my little girl is all in love!

Righty - it's a a fairly short entry, but not to worry - there's a whole boatload to come after..

Dear Tam,

We (Pay-Pa and I) went to see Auntie Leia and the twins today. It was kinda fun but a little scary as a whole load of people and droid remotes from the Holo-net tried to follow us pushing recorders in his face and asking if he?d seen Auntie Leia yet, and how Ma-mere was (they don?t know that she had the baby yet) . I had a really scary moment when someone grabbed my arm despite all of our protection, but in the same moment Pay-pa had his lightsaber out, and cut of that nasty old droid?s arm!

Then he wrapped me up in his cloak which covered me completely and while I was underneath, I? pushed and almost all of them got thrown back except for me and Pay-Pa. I knew that I had lost control (as Pay-pa told me) and we almost ran ? I should say Pay-pa almost ran ? more like jumped back and took me back into our apartment. Ma-mere came out into the living room as soon as we were inside, all worried with Ben glued to her breast (he sure does eat a lot for a little baby!) and asked what had happened. Pay-pa told her that everything was OK, but thought it would be best if I stayed with Ma-mere for now.

I asked Pay-pa if it was because I had been bad, and he said ?No? (and I could tell he was being honest with me) but it wasn?t safe for us. Then he told Ma-mere that we would be moving into the family quarters at the Temple as soon as possible. Ma-mere agreed with him, and to make me feel better, that once Ben finished his supper and was asleep for a little while we could make sweet tarts and a couple other treats for Auntie Leia.

Before he left, Pay-pa told me that tonight he promised to help me work on ?self control? so I can manage my ?Force abilities? better. I wanted to tell him that Uncle Kay had been teaching me some things, but I remembered that Kay said it should be a secret for now so we can surprise Pay-Pa and Ma-mere later on.

I haven?t seen Nico since Ben was born, but Ma-mere says he?s probably busy at the Temple and hopefully I?ll see him soon.

Love,

Pem

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yup, definitely looks like they can't start Pem's formal training too soon LOL Sweet tarts.. yum!!! Just busting with apples or berries [face_laugh] :)

10. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    =D==D=

I love how you took something that could be very scary and made it seem not so scary from her POV... kids have a way of doing that.

I do believe its time to really start training! She's a powerful little girl. :)

11. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    This little child is just too adorable!

I would "push" at those pesky droids, too. :)

Great update!!!!

12. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Then he wrapped me up in his cloak which covered me completely and while I was underneath, I? pushed and almost all of them got thrown back except for me and Pay-Pa.

That'll teach them not to mess with her!

Great update! =D=

13. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Luke protecting his daughter under his cloak is such a great image! =D=

14. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Yes, it's time for one little Jedi to start her training! :p

=D=

15. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I knew that I had lost control

That doesn't surprise me given her heritage and I agree, it's definitely time for Luke to start training her.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    [iBefore he left, Pay-pa told me that tonight he promised to help me work on ?self control? so I can manage my ?Force abilities? better. I wanted to tell him that Uncle Kay had been teaching me some things, but I remembered that Kay said it should be a secret for now so we can surprise Pay-Pa and Ma-mere later on.[/i]

Hmmm. Why does Uncle Kay's insistence on secrecy make me nervous?

17. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Wow!

Thank you folks! (**HUGS**) Thanks to your encouragement, Pem now has 55 entries that she has dictated to me ? and there are quite a few events that are coming along? it?s going to be a long bumpy ride!

Oh yes, she?s still at the age and experience where sweet tarts RULE!

Trust me, you?re not the only one!

Aww, I?m glad you think so!

Thank you!!

I think it?s a lovely image?.
    *Hints to Luke*

Indeed! See Above?.

Oh? I don?t know? [face_devil]

All things considered, I thought it would be ok to do another post!

Love ya all!

18. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002

Dear Tam,

We moved into the ?family quarters? today at the Temple today! I have my own room which is bigger than my room back on Corellia and even bigger than the one we just moved from. Vitty can sit on my window sill and look out and Pay-pa says Nobody can see in from outside! Uncle Kay says I can ?dance naked in the moonlight and worship the Goddess? if I wanted to, but I don?t know why I?d want to do that.

Ma-mere is already feeling better, and has even started training again, just a little. She and Pay-pa and I finally got to meet the twins (well, Pay-pa already had) and we all (but for the babies) got to have a little Corellian wine. Of course mine and Auntie Leia?s and Ma-mere?s was watered down a little, but it made me giggly. I got to hold Auntie Leia?s babies one at a time (Auntie Leia said I was more confident than Uncle Han! ) and then we came back to our new home.

I wanted to go to the Healer?s ward to see if Nico was there, but Ma-mere said it was late, and to be honest, I was sleepy, so Pay-pa offered to read me a story once I finished my letter to you.

I really want Pay-pa?s story as he?s going to tell me about ?Ben? (not baby Ben, but the Ben who he?s named after) so I?ll close early.

Love,

Pem

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet update. :D

I'm still amazed I can be so enthralled with a family circle for Luke that has someone besides Mara ;) but this is such a homey yummy family for him and I thank you for gifting him with it.

Huggles!!!!!!

20. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Pay-pa says Nobody can see in from outside! Uncle Kay says I can ?dance naked in the moonlight and worship the Goddess? if I wanted to, but I don?t know why I?d want to do that.

[face_laugh] =D=

21. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I really want Pay-pa?s story as he?s going to tell me about ?Ben? (not baby Ben, but the Ben who he?s named after) so I?ll close early.

I'm with Pem - I want to hear that story, too...

22. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Another adorable post! [face_love] =D= I think this was my favorite line: Uncle Kay says I can ?dance naked in the moonlight and worship the Goddess? if I wanted to, but I don?t know why I?d want to do that.

23. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    So sweet! [face_love]

Uncle Kay says I can ?dance naked in the moonlight and worship the Goddess? if I wanted to, but I don?t know why I?d want to do that.
    ROFLOL! It doesn't matter if you want to, the fact of the matter is that you CAN! :D
    That was really cute!

I also love the line about how she was more confident than Han! [face_laugh] I don't think it takes much... he's all talk! ;) :p

24. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awww...that was so adorably sweet!

I bet Pem just loved holding the newborn twins.

[face_love] [face_love][face_love]

I'm glad to see the family settling so nicely in the Temple.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

25. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Hello all! Thanks for sticking with us on the short post! Another to follow in a moment!

You know, that is sincerely one of the loveliest things I?ve heard! It?s very hard to go against ?acceptable? canon, and to know that the story and characters are interesting enough for people really makes my day!

Yeah ? Kay?s a real card?. :p

There are so many stories I would love to hear myself around here!

Not yet anyway!!!

Oh Han?s a good man! I promise as you will see!

Oh yes, she did indeed!

OK ?to make up for the ?short? post, it?s time for a new one. Not to fear that we are running out ? I have 61 entries ready and waiting?

Plus as a bonus, there will soon be a new post in ?Sailing Little Boats? ? the grand wrap up in which once again, Goldie nearly moved me to tears with how much life she?s helped breathe into ?my? characters, putting into words things that I could only almost see?

Right! Time to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.